Are All Women "Prostitutes"? @MegaMcQueen Thinks So!

A woman isn’t obligated to fuck you just because you bought her a nice dinner. Sheesh….
I don’t think anyone has said that even the people in the video in the original post.

The point is that very often whether a man is getting with a prostitute or taking a lady on a few dates to eventually have sex with her. They are paying for both of them.

That’s how things are in 2023. Sex occurs often before marriage.

It ain’t like it was back in the day. It’s a new era.

I'm good on women like that. I don't respect women that want to be treated like queens. I respect intelligent women that work hard, take care of themselves and take pride in paying their own way.

These Instagram bimbos probably couldn't say something interesting if their lives depended on it. Most likely they've never experienced a hard day's work before either. How do you sit in a room and enjoy the company of somebody like that? It's a mystery to me.
Well here in 2023, there are tons of women who make millions of dollars as being things like Instagram influencers or only fans actresses.

We could say what we want about it, but it’s a form of capitalism, and in some ways they are working very hard to make money.

Women of all different shapes and sizes make tons of money on only fans and Instagram.

That does happen, but a huge chunk of women expect a man to always pay for the first date and all the subsequent dates. And many men also believe that this is appropriate
It's an antiquated gesture. It comes from a time when women didn't really have a lot of participation in the workforce, and therefore kind of needed to be taken care of by men. The paradigm has completely shifted now. There is no reason for me to pay for some chick's dinner in 2023.

It's an antiquated gesture. It comes from a time when women didn't really have a lot of participation in the workforce, and therefore kind of needed to be taken care of by men. The paradigm has completely shifted now. There is no reason for me to pay for some chick's dinner in 2023.
I don’t know what percentages are today, but I think it’s safe to say that in most cases men are paying for the date whether it’s the first date or like the 50th date

Wasn’t there also some societies in the ancient times where women had tons of power.?

I don’t think that this applies to this guy

But certainly there are huge numbers of young men in America, who are incels. And that is bad for this country. Democrat politicians are part of that problem their influencing young men to do drugs all the time, stay inside there small pods, staring at walls playing video games, believing that America has systemic racism… never meeting women in real life.

We need change in this country.

i couldn't get past his whiny sounding voice. as for the rest of yer diatribe ... what hogwash.

But it seems like a lot of women think you're obligated to buy them things if you want to have a shot at fucking them.
It may be the case for some of them, but for others, it could be a matter of tradition like the one lady was saying she was brought up to believe that a man pays for the dates.

Could be a way of saying that the way for a man to get to a woman’s heart is to impress her, show her that he cares enough to take her out for a very nice dinner

It may be the case for some of them, but for others, it could be a matter of tradition like the one lady was saying she was brought up to believe that a man pays for the dates.

Could be a way of saying that the way for a man to get to a woman’s heart is to impress her, show her that he cares enough to take her out for a very nice dinner.
Maybe women should start taking us out for nice dinners. You know, to show us that they care enough to earn the privilege of our penises.

"it seems like...." To you, eh?
That's literally what the women in the video were saying. Men need to pay for things. To me? If a woman expected the royal treatment on a first date there would not be a second one. Women like that are a dime a dozen. We can do better.

Maybe women should start taking us out for nice dinners. You know, to show us that they care enough to earn the privilege of our penises.
Haha 😂 good one

Well, I think that if a man wants to get a nice lady. He needs to work out as much as possible. Ain’t about being in incredible shape it’s about being in the best shape you can be in. And also figuring out ways to have financial success, which in the Biden economy is more difficult than it used to be back in the day.

This guy above is in pretty good shape, and he straight to the point … he has an interesting approach

Haha 😂 good one

Well, I think that if a man wants to get a nice lady. He needs to work out as much as possible. Ain’t about being in incredible shape it’s about being in the best shape you can be in. And also figuring out ways to have financial success, which in the Biden economy is more difficult than it used to be back in the day.

This guy above is in pretty good shape, and he straight to the point … he has an interesting approach

It's easy to find a woman. It's finding a good one that's the trick.

It's easy to find a woman. It's finding a good one that's the trick.
That’s true. But something like 60% of young men in America are single, and are either virgins or haven’t had sex in over a year. That’s a problem we didn’t have in the past.

Forum List

Back