Are All Women "Prostitutes"? @MegaMcQueen Thinks So!

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

I don’t think so, but it was an interesting conversation. The idea from this MegaMcQueen is that a man is going to be paying for sexual encounters whether it’s with an actual prostitute or with a lady that he takes out on a date, dinner and drinks. In both cases you could be spending hundreds of dollars.

Taking a lady out to a fine restaurant and then out to a club after to get a bottle of champagne could be very costly. Could cost just as much for an actual prostitute.

One lady on the panel was saying she was brought up to believe that the man pays for everything on the first date and all of the subsequent dates, the man pays for everything. I guess the question is how many women in America think like this and is that the proper way to approach Dating here in 2023?

The man if he is assuming having sex on a date he needs to discuss it with the date before hand. Having a date in no way obligates a woman to have sex with her date. No, all women are not prostitutes a detailed study of scripture will
clear that up. Just as all men are not fornicaters.

I don't mess with entitled broke bitches. My girlfriend has her own house and pays her own bills.

Men pay for sex in one way or another. We always have and always will. The only question is what form of currency are we going to use and how many payments will be required before we receive what we are looking for.

Prostitution is simply the shortest and most direct way to get from Point A to Point B. Seduction, Romance, Marriage, etc… are among many other possible routes. They require more investment of time, money, energy, and are less guaranteed in terms of results.

The man if he is assuming having sex on a date he needs to discuss it with the date before hand. Having a date in no way obligates a woman to have sex with her date. No, all women are not prostitutes a detailed study of scripture will
clear that up. Just as all men are not fornicaters.
I agree 100% s man shd never expect sex from a woman for taking her out on a date.

Here we live in the United States a huge chunk of the population has sex before marriage. Many people even have children before marriage.

I think that a man and a woman have sex usually by the third or fourth date in the modern era, things were different in the past. And it certainly is a thing that usually men pay for the dates even if they’re married.

I think mega McQueen was posing a controversial question to women.

In my opinion, a man should always respect women. We do live in 2023 though it’s a different time Dating has changed.

For a first meeting type date'' Dutch Treat'' would be acceptable. ( No offense meant to the Dutch) :)
That does happen, but a huge chunk of women expect a man to always pay for the first date and all the subsequent dates. And many men also believe that this is appropriate

If men no longer pay for everything it is a departure from a long line of behavior.
We are living in crazy times where some of my fellow Democrats on the US message board support politicians who believe a man can get pregnant, who believe that a homeless white person is more privileged than LeBron James.

I don't mess with entitled broke bitches. My girlfriend has her own house and pays her own bills.
It’s worth noting that all of the ladies on the panel of the video are not broke some are very wealthy. They’re like Instagram influencers. And some openly said they will never pay for a date. They always expect a man to pay for the date. But that doesn’t mean sex is going to occur

<incelaskswhat?>
I don’t think that this applies to this guy

But certainly there are huge numbers of young men in America, who are incels. And that is bad for this country. Democrat politicians are part of that problem their influencing young men to do drugs all the time, stay inside there small pods, staring at walls playing video games, believing that America has systemic racism… never meeting women in real life.

We need change in this country.

It’s worth noting that all of the ladies on the panel of the video are not broke some are very wealthy. They’re like Instagram influencers. And some openly said they will never pay for a date. They always expect a man to pay for the date. But that doesn’t mean sex is going to occur
I'm good on women like that. I don't respect women that want to be treated like queens. I respect intelligent women that work hard, take care of themselves and take pride in paying their own way.

These Instagram bimbos probably couldn't say something interesting if their lives depended on it. Most likely they've never experienced a hard day's work before either. How do you sit in a room and enjoy the company of somebody like that? It's a mystery to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back