Arctic warming: Why record-breaking melting is just the beginning

So, if the problem is global warming why aren't environmentalists doing anything of consequence about the worlds worst polluters? Why aren't they over in China protesting in the streets putting their lives on the line for the cause, hell, why aren't YOU?
LOLOL.....so, so, SO demented...
Try turning that back around, Loony1. Speaking right to you...

'So, if the problem is ISIS, why aren't you rightwingnuts doing anything of consequence about the worlds worst terrorists? Why aren't you all over in the Middle East, shooting at people in the streets, putting your lives on the line for the cause, hell, why aren't YOU, LoonyTunes1?'

Nice change of subject
Nope! Wrong again, retard. I was just pointing out your blatent hypocrisy, not to mention, utter insanity.

Hypocrisy is running rampant around here... get used to it...

Yeah, rightwingnut hypocrisy like yours, Loony1.

And nope, I don't have to get used to it, numbnuts. It is more fun to mock it...and dumbasses like you who display it....

So, if the problem is global warming why aren't environmentalists doing anything of consequence about the worlds worst polluters? Why aren't they over in China protesting in the streets putting their lives on the line for the cause, hell, why aren't YOU?

'So, if the problem is ISIS, why aren't you rightwingnuts doing anything of consequence about the worlds worst terrorists? Why aren't you all over in the Middle East, shooting at people in the streets, putting your lives on the line for the cause, hell, why aren't YOU, LoonyTunes1?'

Nice change of subject
Nope! Wrong again, retard. I was just pointing out your blatent hypocrisy, not to mention, utter insanity.

And nope, I don't have to get used to it, numbnuts. It is more fun to mock it...and dumbasses like you who display it....

Eh, spend your life being a myopic putz, I could care less.

Nice change of subject

Sure...and you spend your life being a retarded anti-science nutjob, I couldn't care less, moron.

But when you post you fraudulent bullshit on here, I'm going to debunk it and mock you for the ignorant rightwingnut that you are.

Nice change of subject

Sure...and you spend your life being a retarded anti-science nutjob, I couldn't care less, moron.

But when you post you fraudulent bullshit on here, I'm going to debunk it and mock you for the ignorant rightwingnut that you are.

:eusa_boohoo:

meh

Not this arctic ice shit again!!!:9:

How many years have these phonys been rolling out the whole arctic ice crap? Not sure but this is about the 37,000th thread on this all promising shit that ends up being another failed prediction........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

e3e7a77510632f9dece6528dc6762241.jpg

I don't get why the environmentalists aren't spending all their time getting China, Russia, India and the other great world polluters under control instead of ruining the U.S. economy. I suppose it's that Americans are easy marks for funding and guilt.
Now what do you think that the climate treaty signed by 194 nations was all about? You fellows are so fucking stupid.

China to Increase Wind, Solar Power Capacity by 21% in 2016

• China to add more than 20 gigawatts of wind power in 2016
  • China eyes at least 15 gigawatts of solar power additions
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

China, the world’s biggest clean energy investor, plans to increase wind and solar power capacity by more than 21 percent next year as it works to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by cutting its reliance on coal.

The nation is targeting at least 20 gigawatts of new wind power installations and 15 gigawatts of additional photovoltaic capacity next year, the National Energy Administration said in a statement on Tuesday.

China has pledged to peak carbon emissions around 2030, by which time it aims to derive 20 percent of the energy it uses from clean sources. China will also stop approving new coal mines in the next three years, the Xinhua News Agency reported Tuesday, citing National Energy Administration head Nur Bekri.

China is caught between rising expections of their populace, and the need to curb pollution. They will soon have more solar and wind power than any other nation. And will continue to put in a lot more. Your rant rings false in view of what is being done in China. India is moving slower, but is going in the same direction.

The misery in Phoenix is balanced by the joy in Fairbanks.

See, we're more equal than ever!

Thank You, President Obama.
Guess the OP forgot about the global warming team whose boat got locked in ice last year. And the Coast Guard rescue ship that got locked in trying to save their dumb asses. Or the 3rd ship who was locked in for a month trying to save the first two.
DarknFurry, you are as ignorant as a brick on this subject. And will prove yourself an even bigger fool here than in the political section.

Fig.1 Arctic sea ice volume anomaly from PIOMAS updated once a month. Daily Sea Ice volume anomalies for each day are computed relative to the 1979 to 2014 average for that day of the year. Tickmarks on time axis refer to 1st day of year. The trend for the period 1979- present is shown in blue. Shaded areas show one and two standard deviations from the trend. Error bars indicate the uncertainty of the monthly anomaly plotted once per year.

Polar Science Center » PIOMAS Arctic Sea Ice Volume Reanalysis

From the University of Washington.

Guess you got duped again by the denier cult propaganda pushers, you poor demented denier dingbat.

DEBUNKED! Conservatives Claim Stuck Antarctic Ice Ship Proves ‘Global Warming Hoax’

Too bad you probably have neither the balls to actually read this debunking of your crackpot myths, nor the brains to comprehend the science......but hey, give it a shot, numbnuts....all you've got to lose are your ignorance and your delusions...
"New York will be under water by 2015"....Al Gore.
F#ck you.

Making up fraudulent quotes is so pathetic, buttwipe.

Thinking that the scientific facts confirming the reality of human caused global warming are in any way affected by the statements that any politician made at some point in the past is just flat out fucking insane, you poor delusional retard.

He just had the time frame off a bit...In 2006, on NBC’s Today Show, former-Vice President Al Gore predicted that Manhattan would be flooded in “15 to 20 years.” He added, “In fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.

So tell me skid mark....do you agree with al? Do you predict that the world trade center memorial site will be under water between 2021 and 2026? Care to go on the record?...or perhaps you can provide a quote from yourself at the time stating that al was wrong and his predictions were bullshit.

China to Increase Wind, Solar Power Capacity by 21% in 2016

• China to add more than 20 gigawatts of wind power in 2016
  • China eyes at least 15 gigawatts of solar power additions
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

China, the world’s biggest clean energy investor, plans to increase wind and solar power capacity by more than 21 percent next year as it works to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by cutting its reliance on coal.

The nation is targeting at least 20 gigawatts of new wind power installations and 15 gigawatts of additional photovoltaic capacity next year, the National Energy Administration said in a statement on Tuesday.

China has pledged to peak carbon emissions around 2030, by which time it aims to derive 20 percent of the energy it uses from clean sources. China will also stop approving new coal mines in the next three years, the Xinhua News Agency reported Tuesday, citing National Energy Administration head Nur Bekri.

China is caught between rising expections of their populace, and the need to curb pollution. They will soon have more solar and wind power than any other nation. And will continue to put in a lot more. Your rant rings false in view of what is being done in China. India is moving slower, but is going in the same direction.

bit of a false premise though..........coal will be huge in China for the next 50 years at least..........50% ^ in production..........

China’s Growing Coal Use Is World’s Growing Problem

Renewables are growing huge in China but are dwarfed by coal and will be for decades. 21% growth looks gigantic until its compared to the bigger picture.

You see, China uses more coal than the rest of the world COMBINED!!!!

The Scariest Environmental Fact in the World | TIME.com

They shut a few coal mines, its like America shutting one!!! People are easily duped by lofty statistics on this stuff......when you take a closer look one realizes China will be running on coal for the rest of this century at least.......and nobody is going to stop it by the way, especially them.:2up:. It sucks balls........but its just the way it is.

I don't get why the environmentalists aren't spending all their time getting China, Russia, India and the other great world polluters under control instead of ruining the U.S. economy. I suppose it's that Americans are easy marks for funding and guilt.
Now what do you think that the climate treaty signed by 194 nations was all about? You fellows are so fucking stupid.
It was and is a farce.. As the US Senate has rejected that treaty it has no power or standing.. in other words its toilet paper..

Claiming authority when the powers dont have a dame clue what it is or how it works and their models show they dont know, takes a huge pile of shit and makes it stink..

But the faithful will parrot their crap and deceptions without fail...

I even showed you by empirical evidence why the ice levels you were parroting, were of no consequence, and you still doubled down on your deceptions..

Pathetic Old Crock...

Money doled out by the US. I'd have signed it to get cash from the US,.

Guess you got duped again by the denier cult propaganda pushers, you poor demented denier dingbat.

DEBUNKED! Conservatives Claim Stuck Antarctic Ice Ship Proves ‘Global Warming Hoax’

Too bad you probably have neither the balls to actually read this debunking of your crackpot myths, nor the brains to comprehend the science......but hey, give it a shot, numbnuts....all you've got to lose are your ignorance and your delusions...
"New York will be under water by 2015"....Al Gore.
F#ck you.

Making up fraudulent quotes is so pathetic, buttwipe.
Thinking that the scientific facts confirming the reality of human caused global warming are in any way affected by the statements that any politician made at some point in the past is just flat out fucking insane, you poor delusional retard.

He just had the time frame off a bit...In 2006, on NBC’s Today Show, former-Vice President Al Gore predicted that Manhattan would be flooded in “15 to 20 years.” He added, “In fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.

SSooooDDuuuumb is so crazy, I guess this needs repeating...

BTW, retard, your fraudulent source is a fossil fuel industry stooge named Larry Bell, working for the propaganda outlet called the Heartland Institute. He pushes bogus propaganda in an article in Forbes called "Rising Tides Of Terror: Will Melting Glaciers Flood Al Gore's Coastal Home?". Former Vice President Al Gore does not own a home right on the coastline. He has a house located in the foothills above Montecito, CA, at about 1200 feet elevation. It is not going to flood. Bell is pushing another denier cult propaganda meme. Can you find any sources that confirm that supposed quote from Gore? Did you ever check? Well, aren't you the gullible little douchebag!

Forum List

Back