Arctic Void - Amazon Prime

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Unless you want to waste your time - stay away from this movie.
You can thank me for having watched it and warning you later.
The movie is low budget, and that is not always a bad thing as long as the story is interesting and the acting is well done. The story was interesting and the acting was well done.
So why the beef?
The ending completely sucks. It just simply ends. The story does not wrap up, the "bad guys" are not revealed and you don't know what happens to the last remaining good guy. You can guess if you like.
Nothing about the "strange occurrence" that the entire movie is based around is revealed. Other than a two sentence weak description without any detail whatsoever. And the science of it is ridiculous.
Imagine a movie about a super weapon that stops the world from spinning. And a character asks "how does it work??" - and the answer is "it just does".
That is pretty much it for this movie.

One of the worst endings I have seen in quite awhile.

Unless you want to waste your time - stay away from this movie.
You can thank me for having watched it and warning you later.
The movie is low budget, and that is not always a bad thing as long as the story is interesting and the acting is well done. The story was interesting and the acting was well done.
So why the beef?
The ending completely sucks. It just simply ends. The story does not wrap up, the "bad guys" are not revealed and you don't know what happens to the last remaining good guy. You can guess if you like.
Nothing about the "strange occurrence" that the entire movie is based around is revealed. Other than a two sentence weak description without any detail whatsoever. And the science of it is ridiculous.
Imagine a movie about a super weapon that stops the world from spinning. And a character asks "how does it work??" - and the answer is "it just does".
That is pretty much it for this movie.

One of the worst endings I have seen in quite awhile.
Thanks for the tip. Prime has some sci-fi movies that are real stinkers. It seems a lot of low budget Sci-Fi movies just end. I can only guess that they ran out of money or just gave up trying to make sense out of the mess they created.

Man From Earth is good, not a lot of action but well done.
Magellan looked like it was going to be good, but it just left you hanging.

Forum List

Back