arctic ice

Guess what?

:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

The OP and a handful of others are concerned. Nobody else.

There are some that lobby against people getting on a jetliner due to crash risks.....we all know how effective their efforts are!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The psychology the exact same with climate alarmism....people see the POTENTIAL risks. But it's not going to change their behavior. So in 2018, almost nobody pays attention to Arctic ice stuff....seen it a billion times before and see pics of the Arctic and its lily white and frosy...... for thousands of square miles :eek2::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:.

Like I've been saying.....this kind of discussions are for folks who enjoy a healthy hobby. Model railroading is actually more popular s0ns!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Get some real responsibilities in life....that way, you stop worrying about st00pid stuff.
skooks, funny, I think they actually think the sun is hitting the north pole in Winter time in the northern hemisphere. Cause for some reason they think places get warm without sunlight. Me thinks they are crazies, but that's just me. :dunno:

Heres the thing JC.....I've been seeing the EXACT same shit from these people for 10 years.:ack-1: And absolutely nobody....still....is giving a crap. So its fascinating to me on some level.....I'm fascinated at watching people line up 1,000 Domino's every day and when they fuck up and all go down, these people just keep starting all over the next day and whoooooooops!:oops-28:. Then the next day.....:oops-28:. Then the next day and :oops-28:. And THEY think they are winning!!

I've always had a thing about making fun of the fringe oddballs going back to gradeschool. I'm a sick bastard man......

Guess what?

There are some that lobby against people getting on a jetliner due to crash risks.....we all know how effective their efforts are!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The psychology the exact same with climate alarmism....people see the POTENTIAL risks. But it's not going to change their behavior. So in 2018, almost nobody pays attention to Arctic ice stuff....seen it a billion times before and see pics of the Arctic and its lily white and frosy...... for thousands of square miles :eek2::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:.

Like I've been saying.....this kind of discussions are for folks who enjoy a healthy hobby. Model railroading is actually more popular s0ns!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Get some real responsibilities in life....that way, you stop worrying about st00pid stuff.
skooks, funny, I think they actually think the sun is hitting the north pole in Winter time in the northern hemisphere. Cause for some reason they think places get warm without sunlight. Me thinks they are crazies, but that's just me. :dunno:

Heres the thing JC.....I've been seeing the EXACT same shit from these people for 10 years.:ack-1: And absolutely nobody....still....is giving a crap. So its fascinating to me on some level.....I'm fascinated at watching people line up 1,000 Domino's every day and when they fuck up and all go down, these people just keep starting all over the next day and whoooooooops!:oops-28:. Then the next day.....:oops-28:. Then the next day and :oops-28:. And THEY think they are winning!!

I've always had a thing about making fun of the fringe oddballs going back to gradeschool. I'm a sick bastard man......
skooks,

it's why I enjoy reading your posts. you are inspiring to many in here. I thank you for all of the knowledge you impart to us in here.

Guess what?

skooks,

it's why I enjoy reading your posts. you are inspiring to many in here. I thank you for all of the knowledge you impart to us in here.

Yeah JC, but nothing is more fun than posting up in that THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING thread. We have some real good laughs in there......and I love getting the up to the second scoop on the weather in Chicago from you.:rock::rock::rock:. Sooooooooooooooo much winning!

Looking back to this summers melt, one can see that the predictions of the 'alarmists' were way off. The melt is far more rapid than even the most alarmist of them suggested.

Climate Change Panel's 2007 Predictions on Arctic Ice Too Optimistic? | Alaska Dispatch

The polar sea has been losing about 10 percent of its permanent ice every decade since 1980, with the 2011 melt season delivering the lowest volume seen during the modern age, and virtually matching the minimum record for the smallest extent set in 2007.

If the current trend continues, some scientists say, the polar ocean could become essentially ice free during summers within a decade or two. That outcome is about 80 years sooner than what the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change predicted in 2007.

So what gives? It turns out those IPCC supercomputing climate models, which conjured the once-unthinkable possibility of an ice-free Arctic Ocean by summer of 2100, all fumbled a key calculation. They underestimated just how fast thinning floes could exit south to the Atlantic Ocean where they would melt into slushy oblivion.
How's this working out 7 years later? :itsok:

Arctic Ice...

11975413676_036c7073e9_b.jpg

Forum List

Back