Arctic ice thins dramatically

Follow the money. :lol:

I know ... just trying to get a straight answer from the environuts about something for once.

We are all waiting for something
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1466763-post114.html

Thought I told you I lost interest in that topic. But here, simple logic:

1. When water freezes it expands. (Chem 101)

2. 90% of ice is normally under the water, except salt water it's about 85%. (Physics 101)

3. When water thaws it shrinks. (Chem again)

4. Logic: When the amount of water displaced by the volume decreases the level of the water line will drop. (Simple geometry)

I know ... just trying to get a straight answer from the environuts about something for once.

We are all waiting for something
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1466763-post114.html

Thought I told you I lost interest in that topic. But here, simple logic:

1. When water freezes it expands. (Chem 101)

2. 90% of ice is normally under the water, except salt water it's about 85%. (Physics 101)

3. When water thaws it shrinks. (Chem again)

4. Logic: When the amount of water displaced by the volume decreases the level of the water line will drop. (Simple geometry)

About 9.3 % of the ice remains above water.

The ice expands about 9.3%from its original volume.

How much does it shrink when it thaws?

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture642-pf060917ice-water.gif
[/IMG]
TRY THIS

As for your failure to understand the properties of sea water and Ice .
If frozen freshwater was floating on sea water it would float higher , the frozen ice is sea water and floats at the same level as if all the water in question were fresh water. The opposite effect would happen if they were reversed .

clearly the ice mass above the water level will be zapped by a winged mustached wizard and disappear forever from teh earth. but the wizard is very small and sooper-fast, so no one will ever be able to prove that awesome fact. i know it, however. that is why the water level sinks when floating ice melts. yeehaw!

One thing that has yet to be answered (by the environuts) is: What purpose does this ice serve in the balance that we call nature?

One thing that has yet to be answered (by the environuts) is: What purpose does this ice serve in the balance that we call nature?

you should read this book, maybe you can understand its message.

1400302862.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Flo-Lyin-Lucados-Hermie-Friends/dp/1400302862"]Amazon.com: Flo the Lyin' Fly (Max Lucado's Hermie & Friends) (0023755044563): Max Lucado, Max Lucado's Hermie & Friends: Books[/ame]

Why not answer the question instead of trolling Eder?

What purpose does this ice serve in the balance that we call nature?

Why not answer the question instead of trolling Eder?

What purpose does this ice serve in the balance that we call nature?

Dear Flo, posing the same flawed question over several weeks in numerous threads to disrupt threads or to deflect from your arrogant ignorant stubborn stupidity AND ignoring the numerous times your "question" was adressed is trolling.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/82069-global-cooling-chills-summer-17.html#post1403755

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/82069-global-cooling-chills-summer-16.html#post1401914

Why not simply say you don't know instead of trolling?

i answered it. did you find out what happens to ice when it melts and how it affects the water level, flo?

You only dodged and trolled, answer it, it's a valid question on the topic. If the ice is so important, what purpose does it serve in nature? How is it part of the balance? Unless this can be answered then all this "the ice is melting" ranting is moot.

Why not simply say you don't know instead of trolling?

i answered it. did you find out what happens to ice when it melts and how it affects the water level, flo?

You only dodged and trolled, answer it, it's a valid question on the topic. If the ice is so important, what purpose does it serve in nature? How is it part of the balance? Unless this can be answered then all this "the ice is melting" ranting is moot.

Ferrous Cranus

Ferrous Cranus

This is why you are shown for a liar and troll, you do not answer a valid question, the question has no insult in it, it has no ulterior motive, it even has a logical and scientific answer. However instead of answering it or admitting to not knowing the answer, you just accuse the one who asks of what you are doing in response. Is your life so pointless that you cannot even admit you have no idea what the answer is, that you can't even guess at what the answer is?

No, I asked the question and have gotten no answer, if you fear the question then go ahead and ignore it like the fool you have shown yourself, just like the environuts have ignored it because they have no answer or even a hint of how to find the answer.

what they really are and thats EVIL! :evil: and "oh yeah" and they are CRAZY :cuckoo: I'm SICK of them.

Being Green is being MEAN! Sane folk need to start calling them OUT on their "inhuman-agenda"! I'll like to hook them up to their "electric cars" and/or air drop them in the artic so they can "pet" the Polar Bears they care about more then people.

Every 30 minutes an African child DIES of malaria and thats all on the GreenPieceofshyt EnviroNUTS anti DDT & development campaigns. I'm not inclined to be "civil" toward or even "tolerate" this type of Terrorism that KILLS so many people.

This is no longer an "adopt a highway", or "don't litter" campaign, that we all bought into, these groups are DANGEROUS to mankind and they need to be STOPPED!!

Ferrous Cranus

This is why you are shown for a liar and troll, you do not answer a valid question, the question has no insult in it, it has no ulterior motive, it even has a logical and scientific answer. However instead of answering it or admitting to not knowing the answer, you just accuse the one who asks of what you are doing in response. Is your life so pointless that you cannot even admit you have no idea what the answer is, that you can't even guess at what the answer is?

No, I asked the question and have gotten no answer, if you fear the question then go ahead and ignore it like the fool you have shown yourself, just like the environuts have ignored it because they have no answer or even a hint of how to find the answer.

shit, i am so afraid. your projector is going to overheat. the way you phrased your question is telling. and the point in the thread where you think your stupid question will save you from admitting you failed in basic physics and chemistry, logic and common decency, is also telling.

Forum List

Back