Arctic ice thins dramatically

This is why you are shown for a liar and troll, you do not answer a valid question, the question has no insult in it, it has no ulterior motive, it even has a logical and scientific answer. However instead of answering it or admitting to not knowing the answer, you just accuse the one who asks of what you are doing in response. Is your life so pointless that you cannot even admit you have no idea what the answer is, that you can't even guess at what the answer is?

No, I asked the question and have gotten no answer, if you fear the question then go ahead and ignore it like the fool you have shown yourself, just like the environuts have ignored it because they have no answer or even a hint of how to find the answer.

shit, i am so afraid. your projector is going to overheat. the way you phrased your question is telling. and the point in the thread where you think your stupid question will save you from admitting you failed in basic physics and chemistry, logic and common decency, is also telling.

You have no room to talk about decency. :doubt:

To you I admit nothing, until you come up with proof. I don't need to. I have asked this question everytime someone mentions ice melting, it's a valid and open question, but without an answer their doom and gloom is meaningless. If you are not going to address the topic, why are you here? So, either answer the question or address the topic and quit trolling, or stop projecting your inadequacies onto other people.

What is so important about the ice? Why does nature need it?

This is why you are shown for a liar and troll, you do not answer a valid question, the question has no insult in it, it has no ulterior motive, it even has a logical and scientific answer. However instead of answering it or admitting to not knowing the answer, you just accuse the one who asks of what you are doing in response. Is your life so pointless that you cannot even admit you have no idea what the answer is, that you can't even guess at what the answer is?

No, I asked the question and have gotten no answer, if you fear the question then go ahead and ignore it like the fool you have shown yourself, just like the environuts have ignored it because they have no answer or even a hint of how to find the answer.

shit, i am so afraid. your projector is going to overheat. the way you phrased your question is telling. and the point in the thread where you think your stupid question will save you from admitting you failed in basic physics and chemistry, logic and common decency, is also telling.

You have no room to talk about decency. :doubt:

To you I admit nothing, until you come up with proof. I don't need to. I have asked this question everytime someone mentions ice melting, it's a valid and open question, but without an answer their doom and gloom is meaningless. If you are not going to address the topic, why are you here? So, either answer the question or address the topic and quit trolling, or stop projecting your inadequacies onto other people.

What is so important about the ice? Why does nature need it?

:clap2::clap2:

"quak quak, to you i admit nothing, because i don't like you, you stink. i am taking my ball and go home."

hey, flo, i will answer your stupid question, again. nature does not need ice!

troll troll troll your boat, gently down the gulf stream, merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

what they really are and thats EVIL! :evil: and "oh yeah" and they are CRAZY :cuckoo: I'm SICK of them.

Being Green is being MEAN! Sane folk need to start calling them OUT on their "inhuman-agenda"! I'll like to hook them up to their "electric cars" and/or air drop them in the artic so they can "pet" the Polar Bears they care about more then people.

Every 30 minutes an African child DIES of malaria and thats all on the GreenPieceofshyt EnviroNUTS anti DDT & development campaigns. I'm not inclined to be "civil" toward or even "tolerate" this type of Terrorism that KILLS so many people.

This is no longer an "adopt a highway", or "don't litter" campaign, that we all bought into, these groups are DANGEROUS to mankind and they need to be STOPPED!!

So you are pro DDT?

Arctic sea ice appears to have reached its annual minimum extent on 10 September. The minimum ice extent was the third-lowest in the satellite record, after 2007 and 2008, and continues the trend of decreasing summer sea ice.

On September 10, 2010 sea ice extent dropped to 4.76 million square kilometers (1.84 million square miles). This appears to have been the lowest extent of the year; sea ice has now begun its annual cycle of growth.

The 2010 minimum ice extent is the third-lowest recorded since 1979. The 2010 minimum extent is 240,000 square kilometers (93,000 square miles) above 2008 and 630,000 square kilometers (240,000 square miles) above the record low in 2007. This is 340,000 square kilometers (130,000 square miles) below 2009. The 2010 minimum is 1.95 million square kilometers (753,000 square miles) below the 1979 to 2000 average minimum and 1.62 million square kilometers (625,000 square miles) below the thirty-one-year 1979 to 2009 average minimum.

Arctic Sea Ice News & Analysis

Wait a minute...A little while back, it was the second lowest ever.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/127821-july-sea-ice-second-lowest-ever.html

appstate-goalposts.jpg

OK, boys, break's over....Gotta get these goalposts over to Chrissy's house by lunch time!

Damn that Global Warming. I mean Global Climate Change, err no sorry this just in. Global Climate Disruption. Why if we all just started walking around, all the Nations in the Developing world would stop too and we would all be saved.

Oh the Humanity.

This crap is old!!!!

What was the cause of the ice receeding all the other times it receeded?

Why is'nt New York still covered by a glacier?

Please....! I just want an answer to that Chris!

BTW.... Sean Connery is insulted with your avatar.

He told me so..... He said to use a pic of Barney the dinosoar.

This crap is old!!!!

The Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, yet the we have the hottest year on record.

Why?

This crap is old!!!!

The Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, yet the we have the hottest year on record.

Why?

Could it be that High "activity" does not directly correlate with Higher temperatures on earth?

lol

This crap is old!!!!

Why?

Could it be that High "activity" does not directly correlate with Higher temperatures on earth?

lol

Wrong.

It is because we have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years.

Why?

I have no idea....! For all I know you are lying again..... From what I have heard.... Mars is hotter now too...!

Why??

I know I know.... dust-storms! Whatever :eusa_hand:

You still have'nt explained the reason for the previous ice ages going bye bye

Why?

I have no idea....! For all I know you are lying again..... From what I have heard.... Mars is hotter now too...!

Why??

I know I know.... dust-storms! Whatever :eusa_hand:

You still have'nt explained the reason for the previous ice ages going bye bye

Thanks for proving my point.

This crap is old!!!!

Why?

Because NOAA is only using the weather stations that are located at airports thus benefitting from those wonderful warm acres of tarmac. That's why.

This crap is old!!!!

Why?

Because NOAA is only using the weather stations that are located at airports thus benefitting from those wonderful warm acres of tarmac. That's why.

And the why of you posting something like that is that the only way you can argue is to outright lie. The temps that NOAA gets from it's stations have a very good coorelation with the temperatures done by the satellites.

Only In It For The Gold: UAH Temps Remain Extraordinary

This crap is old!!!!

Why?

Because you pulled your head out of that sheep's asshole.

Forum List

Back