Arctic ice thins dramatically

We had better stop those volcanoes under the arctic ice.

Grasping at straws?

They must be causing the land based glaciers to melt as well.

:lol::lol::lol:

Another straw for you to grasp....consider each nuclear sub as a heat source, does the introduction of these heat sources into the arctic oceans have an affect on the arctic ice?:eusa_whistle:
Welcome to the idiocy zone , you are now on ignore.

How many ice ages have there been? 4 or 5?

Broken up by ages of warming. If all of the arctic ice melts, I wonder what kind of dinosaur fossiles we will find there?

Sheesh. This is yet another opportunity for fearmongering and power grabbing by the left.

How many ice ages have there been? 4 or 5?

Broken up by ages of warming. If all of the arctic ice melts, I wonder what kind of dinosaur fossiles we will find there?

Sheesh. This is yet another opportunity for fearmongering and power grabbing by the left.
you MUST mean the antarctic, because the arctic is an ocean

The thing is if that ice melts and reveales the dark water or land beneath then we will be in VERY big trouble. The sea level will rise the, sea water will become diluted with all that fresh water, there will be MASSIVE die off of species that can't live in fresh water, the weather patterns will change, we may even see the jet streams change. Oh and one more thing when the ice melts and reveals the "permafrost" it will thaw and release METHANE which we all know is an even worse green house gas.

The thing is if that ice melts and reveales the dark water or land beneath then we will be in VERY big trouble. The sea level will rise the, sea water will become diluted with all that fresh water, there will be MASSIVE die off of species that can't live in fresh water, the weather patterns will change, we may even see the jet streams change. Oh and one more thing when the ice melts and reveals the "permafrost" it will thaw and release METHANE which we all know is an even worse green house gas.

Arrgh it's the end of the world. :cuckoo:

More fearmongering. Please.

What's up with that antarctic ice though? That ice doesn''t subscribe to the loony toon theory and is thickening. Must be NEOCON ice.

Still cold and wet in the summer in Western Washington ... so where are our "record highs"?
its only 53° here right now
and its still fucking SUMMER
or its SUPPOSED to be

same in Michigan. It's been an unbelievably mild summer.

Meteorologists for the "national weather center" claim we have broken a lot of high records here, so far we have only had a few days that did, the rest barely even made it to average. I just don't get where they are getting these record highs from.

its only 53° here right now
and its still fucking SUMMER
or its SUPPOSED to be

Meteorologists for the "national weather center" claim we have broken a lot of high records here, so far we have only had a few days that did, the rest barely even made it to average. I just don't get where they are getting these record highs from.

Follow the money. :lol:

I know ... just trying to get a straight answer from the environuts about something for once.

I know ... just trying to get a straight answer from the environuts about something for once.

We are all waiting for something
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1466763-post114.html

Forum List

Back