Arafat - the Monster

Working Man said:
Normally I would let you assholes toot your horns, but since we are in a state of passion,,, let me clarify this. You big supporters of Israel are the truly ignorant ones. Your argument doesn't hold water. If anyone should have moved to unoccupied territory, ,it should have been the Jews. If I am not mistaken, were the Jews not offered a different piece of sand themselves??? Why didn't they take it?

And no, I don't support terrorism. With all the great minds of Israel how come they can't defeat terrorism? How come we have it now in this country? Maybe because we act too much like the radical Israelis, and you douche bags. You don't respect others, you flaunt it. It is either your way or nothing else but ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. You wipe your dirty asses with the US Constitution. You feel that might makes it right.. In effect, you people who attack controversial posts are terrorists youselves.

A little history here first, the Jewish People were offered the land by the British during World war I for their support of the British cause (the Arabs supported the Germans in both wars). Prior to that, the area was considered part of Trans-Jordan. Secondly, if you historically argue who's land it is, there was no such thing as Palestine until the British Mandate of 1919 was established. There were no Palestinians until the after 1947 when a group of Arabs claimed to be Palestinians and began to agitate for a return to their supposed homeland. These Arabs had voluntarily left the state of Israel after deciding they couldn't live in a Jewish State and swore that all of the Jews would be driven into the sea. They lost.

As for Israel being unable to defeat terrorism, it's kind of hard to totally defeat terrorism. The other part of this problem is the world interference in the matter, as evidenced by Jacques Chirac calling Arafat a great leader with courage.

I don't wipe my ass with the Constitution, I use Charmin. It's much softer. I don't feel that might makes right, but I do know that force needs to be applied every now and then. And the main difference between me and terrorists is I don't attack unarmed civilians and call it a just and holy war ordained by God. I attack those who are deserving of attack and use force on those that deserve it. So, quit trying to label me.

Working Man said:
Normally I would let you assholes toot your horns, but since we are in a state of passion,,, let me clarify this. You big supporters of Israel are the truly ignorant ones. Your argument doesn't hold water. If anyone should have moved to unoccupied territory, ,it should have been the Jews. If I am not mistaken, were the Jews not offered a different piece of sand themselves??? Why didn't they take it?

And no, I don't support terrorism. With all the great minds of Israel how come they can't defeat terrorism? How come we have it now in this country? Maybe because we act too much like the radical Israelis, and you douche bags. You don't respect others, you flaunt it. It is either your way or nothing else but ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. You wipe your dirty asses with the US Constitution. You feel that might makes it right.. In effect, you people who attack controversial posts are terrorists youselves.

YOU have just described Islamic terrorism perfectly it's either their way or ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!! Maybe you would be happier in one of Bin Laden's training camps??

Working Man said:

And I suppose your lovely Arafat was any better with his JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD. Besides, ours is more of a PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE.

Until our toilet paper is safe.

i realize an idiot started it, but the anti-palestinian rhetoric in here is disgusting.

i'd challenge any person in here to grow up in a palestinian refugee camp and experience the horrors there innnocent, ordinary people go through.

thank god i was born an american, not a palestinian.

both sides are wrong, often in worse ways at different times. arafat is a monster whose death will be mourned but soon forgotten. he screwed his people in 2000, and spent 40 years screwing innocent israelis and rarely targeting the people responsible for his people's suffering (aside from himself) on both sides.

the israeli people want peace. the palestinian people want peace. both sides have extremist elements that are destroying hopes of peace (palestinian terrorists, israeli settlers) and both of these elements must be put down or destroyed.

NATO AIR said:
i realize an idiot started it, but the anti-palestinian rhetoric in here is disgusting.

i'd challenge any person in here to grow up in a palestinian refugee camp and experience the horrors there innnocent, ordinary people go through.

thank god i was born an american, not a palestinian.

both sides are wrong, often in worse ways at different times. arafat is a monster whose death will be mourned but soon forgotten. he screwed his people in 2000, and spent 40 years screwing innocent israelis and rarely targeting the people responsible for his people's suffering (aside from himself) on both sides.

the israeli people want peace. the palestinian people want peace. both sides have extremist elements that are destroying hopes of peace (palestinian terrorists, israeli settlers) and both of these elements must be put down or destroyed.

you're being too sensitive NATO. I see most people being anti-Arafat other than the anti-Semite whom is blasting the Jews. But again, there has NEVER been a Palestinian "state" in all of history. They had their chance in 48 and decided they, along with the rest of the Arab world, decided they wanted to kill off the jews instead.

freeandfun1 said:
you're being too sensitive NATO. I see most people being anti-Arafat other than the anti-Semite whom is blasting the Jews. But again, there has NEVER been a Palestinian "state" in all of history. They had their chance in 48 and decided they, along with the rest of the Arab world, decided they wanted to kill off the jews instead.

i didn't like arafat at all and i fully understand the revulsion yourself and others are feeling at the princess di treatment he's getting.

nevertheless, there will be two states in that small but important corner of the world.. one day... somehow.

Nato, I agree that a good portion of the Palestinian people want peace and yes live in horrible conditions. Arafat has kept his people poor and down trodden as a way to keep anger raging against Israel. No Israel is not totally innocent in all this, but I give them credit for standing up to an enemy on all sides of them, telling them they have no right to exist, I admire that. I would very much like to see the Palestinian people have a just leader that is willing to work with Sharon as I think he is willing also. I just don't see how there can be too much capitulation on the part of Israel as they deserve to be recognized, and so far there has been no movement by the Palestinians at all on that.

NATO AIR said:
i didn't like arafat at all and i fully understand the revulsion yourself and others are feeling at the princess di treatment he's getting.

nevertheless, there will be two states in that small but important corner of the world.. one day... somehow.

here's to hoping you are right! :beer:

Bonnie said:
Nato, I agree that a good portion of the Palestinian people want peace and yes live in horrible conditions. Arafat has kept his people poor and down trodden as a way to keep anger raging against Israel. No Israel is not totally innocent in all this, but I give them credit for standing up to an enemy on all sides of them, telling them they have no right to exist, I admire that. I would very much like to see the Palestinian people have a just leader that is willing to work with Sharon as I think he is willing also. I just don't see how there can be too much capitulation on the part of Israel as they deserve to be recognized, and so far there has been no movement by the Palestinians at all on that.

there will be, eventually. what helps both sides is that arafat is gone, so the palestinians must now begin to fight it out and clean house.

and the israeli people now realize the vipers in their own house... the settlers.
these extermists have all but threatened to secede from israel and betray the israeli people, as much as they have already by not fighting for israel in the IDF and poisoning Israeli politics with madness, violence and division.

NATO AIR said:
there will be, eventually. what helps both sides is that arafat is gone, so the palestinians must now begin to fight it out and clean house.

and the israeli people now realize the vipers in their own house... the settlers.
these extermists have all but threatened to secede from israel and betray the israeli people, as much as they have already by not fighting for israel in the IDF and poisoning Israeli politics with madness, violence and division.

It's been my impression that the Isreali govt. initially imported these "settlers" for the very purpose of occupation of "new "territory and also gave them stipends for doing so. Now the gov wants them out? No wonder they are pissed.

dilloduck said:
It's been my impression that the Isreali govt. initially imported these "settlers" for the very purpose of occupation of "new "territory and also gave them stipends for doing so. Now the gov wants them out? No wonder they are pissed.

Dillo, are these the same people that live within the walled settlements in the Gaza Strip??

dilloduck said:

that is true, but you feed the snake and he only bites you back. they're now in open rebellion over sharon's disengagement plan. they live in their own fantasy world like liberals who bash america and bush, all while they endanger america. these idiots bash israel's diversity and sharon, all while they endanger israel. even worse, they'll probably end up assasinating sharon, just like they slaughtered rabin.

NATO AIR said:
that is true, but you feed the snake and he only bites you back. they're now in open rebellion over sharon's disengagement plan. they live in their own fantasy world like liberals who bash america and bush, all while they endanger america. these idiots bash israel's diversity and sharon, all while they endanger israel. even worse, they'll probably end up assasinating sharon, just like they slaughtered rabin.

A house divided against itself cannot stand

NATO AIR said:

The Palestinians AND the Israelis suffer form the same problem-----lack of consistency in their leadership and direction.

Anyone think Abbas will be effective, although he's probably not the long term leader, more of a fill in?

Bonnie said:
Anyone think Abbas will be effective, although he's probably not the long term leader, more of a fill in?

nope, the fellow they had as PM before queri was a much better leader than this guy. too bad the crazies and arafat forced him out.

Bonnie said:

good article----The division within Palestine is deep with the different factions being more interested in thier own wealth and agendas than the good of the Palestinian people. As long as they can keep the common arab believing that Israel and the US are the ONLY enemies they have, they will be free to fight over money intended to benefit the refugees. I'm not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back