Arab Muslim Nazi Collaboration

Roudby -

I post sometimes on Stormfront and know it well. I spent a lot of time debating Holocaust Deniers, and trying to encourage them to read and research real Holocaust history.

They talk in EXACTLY the way you do. Seriously - I bet even you couldn't tell the difference between their posts and yours.

Ayatollah Khomeini
Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]….Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur’anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.

Stormfront is a popular Islamist destination website.
You are a blatant liar.

I monitor Stormfront on a regular basis.

And I have never seen any people self identifying as muslims posting on that site.

They do not like muslims or jews.

Stormfront posters are white christian racists who would not give the time of day to a brown skinned arab muslim.

Last edited:
You aren't fooling anybody with your BS. The reason you swim with filthy racists on stormfront is because you share the same views. Otherwise why else would anybody waste their time with the garbage that frequents there. Oh wait, dont tell me, you go there To fight Jew hatred? Maybe you should remind them of Irans leader that regularly holds holocaust denying conventions. Where you invited? You are a joke.

Stormfront is a popular Islamist destination website. Many Jew haters and Muslims post their articles in boards like this. Today, Neo Naizs and Islamists have joined forces and share information. You will also often find white supremacists and Islamists giving speeches at each other's rallies. You are an ignorant douchebag of epic proportions.
You are a blatant liar.

And I have never seen any people self identifying as muslims posting on that site.

Stormfront posters are white christian racists who would not give the time of day to a brown skinned arab muslim.

You don't even know your own religion. No 72 whores in the bordello in the sky for you, dumb motherfucker :badgrin:

20th Century Islamic Scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.”
Amazon.com: Introduction to the Study of the Quran (Ishaat-e-Islam Trust Publication Number 417, English language edition): Maulana Sayyid Abul A'La Maududi: Books

You are a blatant liar.

Who said anything about identifying as Muslim....what are you talking about?

Posters on Stormfront, like Roudby and JStone here, post largely based on racial hatred. Stormfronters hate Jews and Muslims, these guys hate Muslims.

You are a blatant liar.

Another Muslim that frequents stormfront. What a surprise, therefore proving my claim that Muslims frequent Nazi sites like stormfront. Does saigon tell people that its a Musim? No. In fact most if not all Muslims pose as Christians or Americans. Wait, don't tell me, you also go there to fight Jew hatred? Hilarious. I'm falling off my chair laughing at you retards putting your feet in your mouths.

You aren't fooling anybody with your BS. The reason you swim with filthy racists on stormfront is because you share the same views. Otherwise why else would anybody waste their time with the garbage that frequents there. Oh wait, dont tell me, you go there To fight Jew hatred? Maybe you should remind them of Irans leader that regularly holds holocaust denying conventions. Where you invited? You are a joke.

Posting on Stormfront is just like posting with you guys - you are EXACTLY the same.

Its 100% racial supremacy all the time, 24 hours a day.

I post there for the reason I post here - to oppose lies and historical ignorance. I have a lot of Jewish friends from my time living in Israel, and a lot of Muslim friends from my time spent in Muslim countries.

I don't like to hear either group lied about or cursed the way you guys lie and curse about them.

You are a blatant liar.

Another Muslim that frequents stormfront. What a surprise, therefore proving my claim that Muslims frequent Nazi sites like stormfront. Does saigon tell people that its a Musim? No. In fact most if not all Muslims pose as Christians or Americans. Wait, don't tell me, you also go there to fight Jew hatred? Hilarious. I'm falling off my chair laughing at you retards putting your feet in your mouths.

Sunni Boy has never even opened a quran and is a demonstrated fraud. Don't waste too much oxygen on him other than to mock him

Does saigon tell people that its a Musim? No. .

Dude...I have lived in Israel and can prove it. I moved there.

How many Muslims do you know who have done that?

Do you really believe that anyone who reacts against your lies and ignorant racial hatred must be a Muslim?

I think not, somehow....some of us actually believe history is important.

You are a blatant liar.

Who said anything about identifying as Muslim....what are you talking about?

Posters on Stormfront, like Roudby and JStone here, post largely based on racial hatred. Stormfronters hate Jews and Muslims, these guys hate Muslims.
You have it ass backwards, child. Muslims hate Jews and Christians, and go to extreme measures to prove the extent of their hate everyday. which is why neo Nazis and white supremacists have aligned themselves with Islamists. Islam is a violent intolerant cult that was established by an illiterate pedophile terrorist mass murdering theif, and Islam's followers are simply emulating him.

Do you really believe that anyone who reacts against your lies and ignorant racial hatred must be a Muslim?

You know less than zero, fucktard.

Imam Ayatollah Khomeini
Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]….Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur’anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.
Amazon.com: Islam and Revolution: Writings and Declarations of Imam Khomeini (1941-1980) (9780933782037): Imam Khomeini, Hamid Algar: Books

Last edited:
Roudy -

The thing you maybe haven't realised is that by posting every day about your own hatred, you seem to have become exactly what you claim to condemn.

You post and think and act EXACTLY like a Nazi. Your views about Muslims are identical.

It's interesting you think Nazis have aligned themselves with Islamists, when they actually hate Islamists almost as much as you do!!

Stone -

Feel free to actually join in the discussion like an adult.

I think we all realise that you know far, far more about Israeli society than anyone who lives there does.

Stone -

Feel free to actually join in the discussion like an adult.

I think we all realise that you know far, far more about Israeli society than anyone who lives there does.

Imam Ayatollah Khomeini
Amazon.com: Islam and Revolution: Writings and Declarations of Imam Khomeini (1941-1980) (9780933782037): Imam Khomeini, Hamid Algar: Books

You are extremely ignorant of facts and history, and regularly side with Jew hating scum on this forum. You regularly visit neo nazi websites like strom front probably exhibiting the same bevavior. You claim to have visited the ME. If it talks like an Islamist, acts like a Islamist, guess what? better not step on it, might get shit in the bottom of your shoes.

Suffice it to say, my background and experience on the Middle east and Islam in particular make me an expert compared to jew hating imposter ignoramuses like you.

Stone -

Would you support a Nazi call for a 'final solution' for Arabs?

Quran 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Roudy -

And do you know many Islamists who have gone to live in Israel?

Honestly, you have to laugh, don't you?

And dude, if you want to believe you are an expert in the history of a country you have never been to and realistically couldn't place on a map - be my guest! All the Stormfronters think they are experts in the Holocaust too!!

Anytime you wish to compare our credentials on this conflict, I'd be delighted to. i.e. our publications, time spent in ME and Islamic societies, degrees....that kind of thing.

I am sure your CV will blow me away!

Roudy -

And do you know many Islamists who have gone to live in Israel?

Honestly, you have to laugh, don't you?

And dude, if you want to believe you are an expert in the history of a country you have never been to and realistically couldn't place on a map - be my guest! All the Stormfronters think they are experts in the Holocaust too!!

Anytime you wish to compare our credentials on this conflict, I'd be delighted to. i.e. our publications, time spent in ME and Islamic societies, degrees....that kind of thing.

I am sure your CV will blow me away!

Imam Ayatollah Khomeini

Forum List

Back