Arab Muslim Nazi Collaboration

Sunni Man -

Yes, you are quite right, I know. And probably I will put them on ignore at some point and concentrate on more informed posters.

But it's the same with Stormfront and these guys - I am always curious as to how they think. I want to understand why they hate. It makes no sense to me that anyone can hate another people and justify it with quotes from a 1,000 year old book.
At least the people at Stormfront can carry on a debate and many are extremely intelligent with great insight.

Not like these 2 clowns JStonebrain and Roadkill who have the combined IQ of pond scum. :lol: :cuckoo:
Naturally, an embecile like sunni man would feel at home with "people at stormfront". And probably people at David Duke.com. They sure can carry on a debate, can't they? Like, are Jews just bad or evil? Or, how about should Israel be destroyed by or pushed into the sea?

Sunni Dunce is still smarting from the many infidel bitch slappings I have inflicted on him for being totally ignorant of his own religion, although, islime is not elevated to being a real religion.

Roudby -

The word is 'imbecile', not 'embecile'.

I don't think the posters at Stormfront can post at all. There is no debate, no points made, just race hatred 100% of the time.

btw, Roudy - You asked for examples of Christians slaughtering others in the name of God. I provided 12 examples. You then ran away. Please either acknowledge that you were wrong, or go back and debate the points. Let's see you present some real facts and evidence!

It will be nice to see you can debate better than Stormfronters!

Roudby -

I don't think the posters at Stormfront can post at all. There is no debate, no points made, just race hatred 100% of the time.

btw, Roudy - You asked for examples of Christians slaughtering others in the name of God. I provided 12 examples. You then ran away. Please either acknowledge that you were wrong, or go back and debate the points. Let's see you present some real facts and evidence!

You're severely uneducated. Christian doctrine is one of peace. Islamic doctrine is one of war and violence.

Muhammad is known for his military career Military career of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jesus preached peace.

Roudby -

Get lost you ignorant retard, you proved jack shit. There is no Christian terrorist movement. There are no Christians strapping bombs on their kids to make them suicide bombers. There are no schools, buses, shopping malls being bombed by Christian terrorist organizations in the name of Jesus. It's ridiculous, you continue embarassing them and they come back with a spell check critique, begging to eat more shit.

Rudy -

The evidence has been provided. I am more than happy to discuss each example, and to provide specific details on each instance if you are not familiar with the particular conflicts.

You claim to be well qualified to debate this topic, so then presumably you are capable of presenting a coherent rebuttal to the 12 examples of Christian violence presented.

Or, you can, of course, admit that you are wrong, and that there are numerois examples of Christians "blowing up shopping malls" etc.

Again, please respond with substantial arguments, and not just childish abuse.

Rudy -

The evidence has been provided. I am more than happy to discuss each example, and to provide specific details on each instance if you are not familiar with the particular conflicts.

You claim to be well qualified to debate this topic, so then presumably you are capable of presenting a coherent rebuttal to the 12 examples of Christian violence presented.

Or, you can, of course, admit that you are wrong, and that there are numerois examples of Christians "blowing up shopping malls" etc.

Are you retarded or just plain stupid? I told you just a few posts ago that Christian doctrine strictly prohibits violence. Jesus was a man of peace. Those who go against Christian doctrine violate it.

OTOH, Islimic doctrine encourages violence. Muhammad had a military career
Military career of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quran 9:111: Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Quran 8:12: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

Quran 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Last edited:
Rudy -

Are you retarded or just plain stupid? I told you just a few posts ago that Christian doctrine strictly prohibits violence. Jesus was a man of peace. Those who go against Christian doctrine violate it.

OTOH, Islimic doctrine encourages violence. Muhammad had a military career
Military career of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y]Wikipedia Editing Courses Launched by Zionist Propaganda Machine - YouTube[/ame]

Stone -

your point was already rebutted some days ago. I presented some Christian scriptures which clearly and unequivocally call for violence and slaughter.

Responding with similar scriptures establishes only how much the Koran and Bible have in common.

Btw, I notice you seem to be rather angry and abusive, but where possible I'd prefer to stick to facts and debate.

I have at least 50 examples of Christian terror to present, and I will ask you to acknowledge that you consider these acts of terror as we look at them. That way you will perhaps desist from making empty claims in future.

Is that fair?

Last edited:
Stone -

your point was already rebutted some days ago. I presented some Christian scriptures which clearly and unequivocally call for violence and slaughter.

Responding with similar scriptures establishes only how much the Koran and Bible have in common.

Btw, I notice you seem to be rather angry and abusive, but where possible I'd prefer to stick to facts and debate.

I have at least 50 examples of Christian terror to present, and I will ask you to acknowledge that you consider these acts of terror as we look at them. That way you will perhaps desist from making empty claims in future.

Is that fair?

There is no Christian scripture that calls for offensive violence. You made it up, psycho

Last edited:
Rudy -

What are you, dense? There are no Christian terror groups today, running around blowing up civilian targets, such shopping malls, schools,buses, hotels, airliners, movie theatres, nightclubs etc on a regular basis, and intentionally. It's a Muslim thing only. All other faiths seem to have a basic respect for human life, however, Muslims have informed the world many times that they desire death more than life. That's why they willingly blow themselves and their kids up for Islam.

Why don't you Musims face the truth for once.

Roudy -

You have claimed to be "well qualified" to discuss this topic, right?

I have provided TWELVE examples of Christians killing people in the name of God.

You have yet to comment on any of those examples.

I would be delighted to go through each example one at a time, and present 10 or 12 examples of particular terror attacks if you wish. For an expert, I would have thought you would be aware of those examples, and would already be aware of the details, but if not - just say so.

Example 1 follows - do you accept it as an example of Christian terror?

Example 1: Argentina:

Jacobo Timerman (6 January 1923 – 11 November 1999) was a Jewish Argentine publisher, journalist, and author who was persecuted and honored for confronting the atrocities of the Argentine military regime's Dirty War. Born in Bar, Ukraine, Timerman and his family emigrated to Argentina in 1928.

During the 1960s, Timerman established himself as a popular journalist, and, before the decade had come to a close, was already able to found two different weekly news magazines. Later, from 1971 to 1977, Timerman edited and published the left-leaning daily La Opinión. Under his leadership, this paper publicized news and criticisms of the human rights violations of the Argentine government during the early years of the Dirty War as a result of investigations about his relationship with David Graiver.[1] On 15 April 1977, Timerman was arrested by the military. Thereafter, he was subjected to electric shock torture, beatings, and solitary confinement. These experiences were chronicled in his 1981 book Prisoner Without a Name, Cell Without a Number, and a 1983 movie by the same name. The Armed Forces who seized power in 1966, overthrowing president Illia, began a repressive and unpopular regime, characteristic for its violent actions against Argentina's universities and for its policy of establishing strict and conservative catholic morals.

Do you accept this is an example of Christian terror?

btw, My source is his book 'Prisoner without a name, Cell without a number."

Jacobo Timerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example 1: Argentina:

Jacobo Timerman (6 January 1923 – 11 November 1999) was a Jewish Argentine publisher, journalist, and author who was persecuted and honored for confronting the atrocities of the Argentine military regime's Dirty War. Born in Bar, Ukraine, Timerman and his family emigrated to Argentina in 1928.

During the 1960s, Timerman established himself as a popular journalist, and, before the decade had come to a close, was already able to found two different weekly news magazines. Later, from 1971 to 1977, Timerman edited and published the left-leaning daily La Opinión. Under his leadership, this paper publicized news and criticisms of the human rights violations of the Argentine government during the early years of the Dirty War as a result of investigations about his relationship with David Graiver.[1] On 15 April 1977, Timerman was arrested by the military. Thereafter, he was subjected to electric shock torture, beatings, and solitary confinement. These experiences were chronicled in his 1981 book Prisoner Without a Name, Cell Without a Number, and a 1983 movie by the same name. The Armed Forces who seized power in 1966, overthrowing president Illia, began a repressive and unpopular regime, characteristic for its violent actions against Argentina's universities and for its policy of establishing strict and conservative catholic morals.

Do you accept this is an example of Christian terror?

btw, My source is his book 'Prisoner without a name, Cell without a number."

Jacobo Timerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Christian Bible teaches peace and tolerance.

The Quran teaches violence, intolerance and war

Stone -

Again, you are talking about YOUR interpretation of the bible. You are not God. Yours is not the only interpretation.

The Argentine government clearly have a different interpretation from you, otherwise they would not torture Jews in the name of Christ, right?

Many Christians interpret the bible to mean that one should not hate on the basis of colour or ethnicity. You have another interpretation which justifies your hatred.

Only God knows which interpretation is correct.

Stone -

Again, you are talking about YOUR interpretation of the bible. You are not God. Yours is not the only interpretation.

The Argentine government clearly have a different interpretation from you, otherwise they would not torture Jews in the name of Christ, right?

Many Christians interpret the bible to mean that one should not hate on the basis of colour or ethnicity. You have another interpretation which justifies your hatred.

The Christian Bible teaches peace. Love thy neighbor as thyself.

The Quran teaches hate.

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Stone -

Try actually reading what was posted, considering the facts, and answering accordingly.

Again you are talking about YOUR interpretation of the bible. You are not God. Yours is not the only interpretation.

Stone -

Try actually reading what was posted, considering the facts, and answering accordingly.

Again you are talking about YOUR interpretation of the bible. You are not God. Yours is not the only interpretation.

The Christian Bible teaches love: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

The Quran teaches hate.

Quran 5:51 O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

I figured that you would just concede defeat.

As I mentioned the other day - I do credit you for knowing when you are beaten. You give in faster than a Filipina whore!!*

(*no offence to Filipinas intended!!)

I figured that you would just concede defeat.

As I mentioned the other day - I do credit you for knowing when you are beaten. You give in faster than a Filipina whore!!*

(*no offence to Filipinas intended!!)

Use the week wisely

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Stone -

Let's stay on topic, thanks.

I will now start to post the 50 examples of Christian terror I mentioned earlier. I will keep posting these unti JStone and Roady admit that Christian terrorists exist.

#1 was Argentine and Jacobo Timerman.

#2 is Guatemala and Rios Montt.

José Efraín Ríos Montt (born June 16, 1926) is a former de facto President of Guatemala, dictator, army general, and former president of Congress. In the 2003 presidential elections, he unsuccessfully ran as the candidate of the ruling Guatemalan Republican Front (FRG).

Huehuetenango-born Ríos Montt remains one of the most controversial figures in Guatemala. Two Truth Commissions, the REMHI report, sponsored by the Roman Catholic Church, and the CEH report, conducted by the United Nations as part of the 1996 Accords of Firm and Durable Peace, documented widespread human rights abuses committed by Ríos Montt's military regime, including widespread massacres, rape, torture, and acts of genocide against the indigenous population. Supporters claim that he had to rule with an iron hand because the country was becoming unstable due to the civil war. Ríos Montt has, at times, had close ties to the United States who gave him aid to fight against left-wing guerrillas.

Efraín Ríos Montt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does this not sound like terror to you, Stone?

Forum List

Back