Arab Muslim Nazi Collaboration

untitled-21.jpg

The Official Pledge of Allegiance Salute Used to be a ‘Hitler Salute’

Islam = Nazism

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Islam = Nazism :bow3:

Eminent Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis...
For most of the fourteen centuries of recorded Muslim history, jihad was most commonly interpreted to mean armed struggle for the defense or advancement of Muslim power. In Muslim tradition, the world is divided into two houses: the House of Islam (Dar al-Islam), in which Muslim governments rule and Muslim law prevails, and the House of War (Dar al-Harb), the rest of the world, still inhabited and, more important, ruled by infidels. The presumption is that the duty of jihad will continue, interrupted only by truces, until all the world either adopts the Muslim faith or submits to Muslim rule."

Jos the Hezbollah pig boy celebrating one of the many peaceful Muslim Shiite religious ceremonies.

muslimshatechristians.jpg

Roudy -

Do you consider yourself a Nazi?

Do you have any sympathy with Nazi causes?

As mentioned earlier, your language is very very similar to that used by Nazis on Stormfront...I am wondering that is coincidence or not.

Roudy -

Do you consider yourself a Nazi?

Do you have any sympathy with Nazi causes?

As mentioned earlier, your language is very very similar to that used by Nazis on Stormfront...I am wondering that is coincidence or not.

Shut the fuck up, asswipe.

20th century islimic "scholar" Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.”

Last edited:
Is this your conclusion after all the images and proof I posted of Muslim affiliation and affection for the Nazis? You are a douchebag. Take your meds.

Roudy -

No, it is my conclusion after reading a number of your posts, and JStone's too.

Your attitudes towards other races are almost identical to those expressed on Stormfront. Too much so to be a coincidence.

Shall we look at some examples?

I bet I can post comments of yours and those from Stormfront, and no one could tell the difference. Want to try?

Roudy -

Your attitudes towards other races are almost identical to those expressed on Stormfront. Too much so to be a coincidence.

I bet I can post comments of yours and those from Stormfront, and no one could tell the difference. Want to try?

Shut the fuck up, asswipe. You know less than zero.

Ayatollah Khomeini
Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]….Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur’anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Stormfront is a popular Islamist destination website. Many Jew haters and Muslims post their articles in boards like this. Today, Neo Naizs and Islamists have joined forces and share information. You will also often find white supremacists and Islamists giving speeches at each other's rallies. You are an ignorant douchebag of epic proportions.

Roudby -

I post sometimes on Stormfront and know it well. I spent a lot of time debating Holocaust Deniers, and trying to encourage them to read and research real Holocaust history.

They talk in EXACTLY the way you do. Seriously - I bet even you couldn't tell the difference between their posts and yours.

Forum List

Back