Arab Leader, circa 1937: "Palestine is a Zionist Invention"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Perhaps it is time for a quick reminder....

Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:
"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

Former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
-Ex Palestinian Arab journalist

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:
"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

Former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".

Palestine was not a country... it was a province of Syria. But, they were called Palestinians back in the 1950s... and many were working in KSA or living in the refugee camps outside Beirut.

Palestine had currency, stamps ... newspapers.

Palestine was not a country... it was a province of Syria. But, they were called Palestinians back in the 1950s... and many were working in KSA or living in the refugee camps outside Beirut.

Yeah, it was a British territory, taken over after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. The currency had Hebrew writing on it, and a Palestinian passport was a British Passport. You see how full of shit you are? The land never belonged to the Arabs therefore. Out of the collapsed Ottoman empire, all of the countries that were carved out, were Muslim shitholes, and only ONE Jewish one, on ancestral Jewish land.

Arabs have a problem with that? Who gives a FUCK. They have a problem with everything.

By the way, did the Saudis kick the Palestinian ingrates out like the Kuwaitis did?

From the OP:

Many Arab sources confirm the fact that the Holy Land was still Jewish by population and culture in spite of the Diaspora:
·In 985 c.e. the Arab writer Muqaddasi complained that in Jerusalem the large majority of the population were Jewish, and said that "the mosque is empty of worshippers..." .

·Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable Arab historians, in 1377 c.e. wrote:
"Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel extended over 1400 years... It was the Jews who implanted the culture and customs of the permanent settlement".
After 300 years of Arab rule in the Holy Land, Ibn Khaldun attested that Jewish culture and traditions were still dominant. By that time there was still no evidence of "Palestinian" roots or culture .

But why not listen to what their own Koran says:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Yeah, it was a British territory, taken over after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. The currency had Hebrew writing on it, and a Palestinian passport was a British Passport. You see how full of shit you are? The land never belonged to the Arabs therefore. Out of the collapsed Ottoman empire, all of the countries that were carved out, were Muslim shitholes, and only ONE Jewish one, on ancestral Jewish land.

Arabs have a problem with that? Who gives a FUCK. They have a problem with everything.

By the way, did the Saudis kick the Palestinian ingrates out like the Kuwaitis did?

Palestinian-banknote.jpg

No they didn't kick out the Palestinians.. they were valuable in mid-level and service jobs. Kuwait was stealing from Iraq... and the Palestinians sided with Iraq.

British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Palestinian-banknote.jpg

No they didn't kick out the Palestinians.. they were valuable in mid-level and service jobs. Kuwait was stealing from Iraq... and the Palestinians sided with Iraq.

British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg
British with Hebrew writing on it. Thanks for confirming what I just said. You're really good at proving the other side right, aren't you? I guess you learned well from the best. LOL

The 13th century Arab biographer Yakut noted: «Mecca is holy to muslims; Jerusalem is holy to the Jews».

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

In a way you are right.. Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptians and Palestinians are all related... When you check into families.. they have aunts and uncles and cousins in all those countries. They are the same people.

In a way you are right.. Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptians and Palestinians are all related... When you check into families.. they have aunts and uncles and cousins in all those countries. They are the same people.
With no ties to the land of Israel, other than being invaders. Yasser Arafat was Egyptian. In other words, the Arabs back then were right when they scoffed at the concept of a "Palestine".

Today of course, they are singing a different tune.

So why did you miss out the fact that the stamps, newspapers and currency were all JEWISH

Of course they are as that is were the itinerant muslim land thieves came from in the first place, and you have just nailed shut the coffin that proves the Palestinians have no claim to the land. Now lets see you squirm your way out of this one.

With no ties to the land of Israel, other than being invaders. Yasser Arafat was Egyptian. In other words, the Arabs back then were right when they scoffed at the concept of a "Palestine".

Today of course, they are singing a different tune.

Arafat's father was Egyptian with family ties to Palestine. Arafat's birth was registered in Gaza and he went to engineering school in Egypt. His mother was Palestinian.

If you had lived in that part of the world.. you would know how related they all are thru family ties, but they are called Lebanese or Syrian or Palestinian or Egyptian.

Of course they are as that is were the itinerant muslim land thieves came from in the first place, and you have just nailed shut the coffin that proves the Palestinians have no claim to the land. Now lets see you squirm your way out of this one.

Of course they have a claim.. They lived there as farmers and herders .. planting olive trees for over 2,000 years. Like Israel itself they were often a vassal under the control of other empires.

People from what is now Israel, Syria and Lebanon were also living in Egypt for a long time... under the Lost Dynasty.

Of course they have a claim.. They lived there as farmers and herders .. planting olive trees for over 2,000 years. Like Israel itself they were often a vassal under the control of other empires.

People from what is now Israel, Syria and Lebanon were also living in Egypt for a long time... under the Lost Dynasty.

all true and all people have a right to live according to their own culture in
peace and security. No group has to capitulate to the demands of
TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL IDEOLOGUES ----- RESISTENCE TO THE DISGUSTING
FILTH OF TOTALITARN SHARIAH PERVERSION ----is-----the right of all civlized people
Were you trying to make a point? Even those persons who have decided to embrace
the stink which emanated from arabia------have a rights in the Levant-----without
imposing their STENCH on those who find their stench nauseating.

FILTH OF TOTALITARN SHARIAH PERVERSION ----is-----the right of all civlized people
the stink which emanated from arabia------have a rights in the Levant-----without

Arabia was once more like a well-watered savannah.. As it became more arid between 10,000 and 6,000 years ago there were waves of Arab migration to the Levant, Palestine and Syria. In more recent times the Arab trade routes carried spices and oils for funerary preparations in Egypt and Palestine. They also traded with East Africa and the Indus Valley... and as far north as what was called Mesopotamia.

Arabia was once more like a well-watered savannah.. As it became more arid between 10,000 and 6,000 years ago there were waves of Arab migration to the Levant, Palestine and Syria. In more recent times the Arab trade routes carried spices and oils for funerary preparations in Egypt and Palestine. They also traded with East Africa and the Indus Valley... and as far north as what was called Mesopotamia.

your discussion of demographis movements 6000 years ago ------is NO POINT AT ALL.
The current problem is in the middle east is IDEOLOGICAL and far more recent
in developement

I have no idea why you refer to the whole ISSUE in the middle east as "ARAB"----
unless you are a FRIGGIN NAZI ARABIST . How about you DEFINE "arab"??

The american native americans (indians) have their demographic roots in
ASIA In recent years------ASIA became a hotbed of COMMUNIST IDEOLOGY---
how about we refer to all of asia and american indians as COMMUNIST?

Arab is actually defined as those poeple whose native tongue is ARABIC-----arabic
was not introduced to the Levant before the barbaric desert dwellers of the land
now called saudi arabia decided to embark on BRUTAL EMPIRE BUILDING and
imposed their barbaric ideology thruout the middle east and impose the filth of their
creed which includes brutal oppression of those who do not accept that creed

The developement of what you call ARAB TRADE ROUTES------was not actually
"arab" at all----except for the slave trade. Most of it was Zoroastrian and
Jewish and Christian and----ethiopian (abyssinian)

PS I am familiar with the filth of ARABISM and have an excellent insight into
why it so easily complements --NAZISM

your discussion of demographis movements 6000 years ago ------is NO POINT AT ALL.
in developement

I have no idea why you refer to the whole ISSUE in the middle east as "ARAB"----

Arab is actually defined as those poeple whose native tongue is ARABIC-----arabic
was not introduced to the Levant before the barbaric desert dwellers of the land
imposed their barbaric ideology thruout the middle east and impose the filth of their

Of course they were Arab... The Jews didn't arrive in Arabia from Jericho until around 300 BC.. and they were not large numbers. The Christian populations were also small and located in Tarut and Najran. They were Nestorian Christians.

Yemen did briefly have a Jewish king but that was around 500 AD. Before Islam most tribes were pagan....

If by Arabism you mean wanting peace in Palestine... you got me there.

Don't go on about Arab slave trade until you read ownership of the slave ships to the new world. My family was with the Dutch East Indies company..

Last edited:

in developement

Of course they were Arab... The Jews didn't arrive in Arabia from Jericho until around 300 BC.. and they were not large numbers. The Christian populations were also small and located in Tarut and Najran. Yemen did briefly have a Jewish king but that was around 500 AD. Before Islam most tribes were pagan....

Don't go on about Arab slave trade until you read ownership of the slave ships to the new world. My family was with the Dutch East Indies company..

LOL -----I know you well-------your posts are filled with standard ISLMAO NAZI CRAP----
"the jews of amsterdam (mostly portugese who fled your INQUISTION FILTH )
were in the shipping buisness------and since SLAVES WERE SHIPPED----that means
DA JOOOOOOO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACK SLAVERY OVER THE PAST 5000 years.
Keep it up-----I find you entertaining

I understand the "PEACE" of arabism-------very similar to PAX ROMANA----and
the filth of DAR AL ISLAM. In fact your hero ADOLF ABU ALI----was DELIGHTED
with the concept

in developement

Of course they were Arab... The Jews didn't arrive in Arabia from Jericho until around 300 BC.. and they were not large numbers. The Christian populations were also small and located in Tarut and Najran. Yemen did briefly have a Jewish king but that was around 500 AD. Before Islam most tribes were pagan....

LOL -----I know you well-------your posts are filled with standard ISLMAO NAZI CRAP----
"the jews of amsterdam (mostly portugese who fled your INQUISTION FILTH )
were in the shipping buisness------and since SLAVES WERE SHIPPED----that means
DA JOOOOOOO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACK SLAVERY OVER THE PAST 5000 years.
Keep it up-----I find you entertaining

I understand the "PEACE" of arabism-------very similar to PAX ROMANA----and
the filth of DAR AL ISLAM. In fact your hero ADOLF ABU ALI----was DELIGHTED
with the concept

Slavery was certainly an economic engine for Brazil and America. .. but not 5,000 years ago. Where did you come up with that? Slavery was a common practice...

Forum List

Back