Arab Leader, circa 1937: "Palestine is a Zionist Invention"

Of course they were Arab... The Jews didn't arrive in Arabia from Jericho until around 300 BC.. and they were not large numbers. The Christian populations were also small and located in Tarut and Najran. Yemen did briefly have a Jewish king but that was around 500 AD. Before Islam most tribes were pagan....

If by Arabism you mean wanting peace in Palestine... you got me there.

Don't go on about Arab slave trade until you read ownership of the slave ships to the new world. My family was with the Dutch East Indies company..

LOL -----I know you well-------your posts are filled with standard ISLMAO NAZI CRAP----
"the jews of amsterdam (mostly portugese who fled your INQUISTION FILTH )
were in the shipping buisness------and since SLAVES WERE SHIPPED----that means
DA JOOOOOOO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACK SLAVERY OVER THE PAST 5000 years.
Keep it up-----I find you entertaining

I understand the "PEACE" of arabism-------very similar to PAX ROMANA----and
the filth of DAR AL ISLAM. In fact your hero ADOLF ABU ALI----was DELIGHTED
with the concept

Slavery was certainly an economic engine for Brazil and America. .. but not 5,000 years ago. Where did you come up with that? Slavery was a common practice...

Your comment makes no sense-----slavery was not something invented for Brazil and
America------it was ongoing in ancient times-----arab slave trade supplied the ancient world-----from Egypt all the way THRU IRAN-------the SUDAN was the EPICENTER as an arab colony which functioned for the PURPOSE OF SLAVE TRADE involving subsaharan blacks ---thus the ruling parties of KHARTOUM proudly self identify as ARABS

LOL -----I know you well-------your posts are filled with standard ISLMAO NAZI CRAP----
"the jews of amsterdam (mostly portugese who fled your INQUISTION FILTH )
were in the shipping buisness------and since SLAVES WERE SHIPPED----that means
DA JOOOOOOO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACK SLAVERY OVER THE PAST 5000 years.
Keep it up-----I find you entertaining

I understand the "PEACE" of arabism-------very similar to PAX ROMANA----and
the filth of DAR AL ISLAM. In fact your hero ADOLF ABU ALI----was DELIGHTED
with the concept

Slavery was certainly an economic engine for Brazil and America. .. but not 5,000 years ago. Where did you come up with that? Slavery was a common practice...

Your comment makes no sense-----slavery was not something invented for Brazil and
America------it was ongoing in ancient times-----arab slave trade supplied the ancient world-----from Egypt all the way THRU IRAN-------the SUDAN was the EPICENTER as an arab colony which functioned for the PURPOSE OF SLAVE TRADE involving subsaharan blacks ---thus the ruling parties of KHARTOUM proudly self identify as ARABS

You claimed that I said Jews were responsible for the slave trade for 5,000 years. I never said that.

Arabs also traded in pearls, silks, spices, salt, dates.. not only slaves.

Recif, Brazil was all about sugar, rum and slaves.

You claimed that I said Jews were responsible for the slave trade for 5,000 years. I never said that.

I did not claim that YOU said jews are responsible for slave trade for 5000
years-----I correctly noted that part and parcel of the filth of islamo
nazi propaganda is >>>
" since lots shipping companies in Holland were
owned by jews and SLAVES WERE TRASPORTED IN
SHIPS-----ipso facto--jews were responsible
for the transtlantic slave trade----to the americas
This bit of islamo nazi sophistry is very prominent in the filth of islamo nazi
propaganda. It is so prominent that in discussion----some persons become
annoyed when the real history of the trade in subsaharan persons as
slaves is ever MENTIONED. A book ----by a person I believe named D'souza--
which described the real history of world slave trade ----was rejected by islamo nazis
world wide------it did describe the way BLACKS ended up in countries like greece
and turkey and persia ----as slaves

nazi propaganda is >>>
which described the real history of world slave trade ----was rejected by islamo nazis
world wide------it did describe the way BLACKS ended up in countries like greece

In terms of real history.. many cultures and countries were involved in slave trade.. You seem to want to make it only about Arabs.

Tunde Obadina is director of Africa Business Information Services

Slave trade: a root of contemporary African Crisis

Slave trade as root to African Crisis

I have read a good bit of the archives about the Sugar Jews of Recif because my ancestors were Dutch sea Captains from what is now the Netherlands.

Maurice, Prince of Orange

Maurice, Prince of Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a way you are right.. Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptians and Palestinians are all related... When you check into families.. they have aunts and uncles and cousins in all those countries. They are the same people.
With no ties to the land of Israel, other than being invaders. Yasser Arafat was Egyptian. In other words, the Arabs back then were right when they scoffed at the concept of a "Palestine".

Today of course, they are singing a different tune.

Arafat's father was Egyptian with family ties to Palestine. Arafat's birth was registered in Gaza and he went to engineering school in Egypt. His mother was Palestinian.

If you had lived in that part of the world.. you would know how related they all are thru family ties, but they are called Lebanese or Syrian or Palestinian or Egyptian.
Arabs never considered themselves "Palestinian" before 1948. These quotes clearly indicate that. The label Palestinian meant you were a Jew. If you called an Arab a Palestinian back in the 30's and 40's he would be greatly insulted and slap you in the face, or throw his shoe at you. LOL

Arafat the airplane hijacker was the person who hijacked the name Palestinian.

With no ties to the land of Israel, other than being invaders. Yasser Arafat was Egyptian. In other words, the Arabs back then were right when they scoffed at the concept of a "Palestine".

Today of course, they are singing a different tune.

Arafat's father was Egyptian with family ties to Palestine. Arafat's birth was registered in Gaza and he went to engineering school in Egypt. His mother was Palestinian.

If you had lived in that part of the world.. you would know how related they all are thru family ties, but they are called Lebanese or Syrian or Palestinian or Egyptian.
Arabs never considered themselves "Palestinian" before 1948. These quotes clearly indicate that. The label Palestinian meant you were a Jew. If you called an Arab a Palestinian back in the 30's and 40's he would be greatly insulted and slap you in the face, or throw his shoe at you. LOL

Sure they did.. and everyone who lived and worked in the ME called them Palestinians.. whether they were Christian, Muslim or Jew.

nazi propaganda is >>>

In terms of real history.. many cultures and countries were involved in slave trade.. You seem to want to make it only about Arabs.

I have read a good bit of the archives about the Sugar Jews of Recif because my ancestors were Dutch sea Captains from what is now the Netherlands.

Since you lived in Arab countries you should know that the word ""abd" or "abid" has two meanings, black African and slave. For example the name Abdullah np means "slave to Allah." These two meanings for the same exact word, are also found in the Koran. Which makes it a racist book.

The Arab Muslim slave trade preceded the Europeans by hundreds of years, an put them to shame as far as brutality and ruthlessness. So much so that culturally the word black and slave are the same.

Sure they did.. and everyone who lived and worked in the ME called them Palestinians.. whether they were Christian, Muslim or Jew.
The Muslims called themselves Arab, or Syrian, or Egyptian. But never Palestinian.

Palestinian meant "Jew" and was an insult.

nazi propaganda is >>>

Since you lived in Arab countries you should know that the word ""abd" or "abid" has two meanings, black African and slave. For example the name Abdullah np means "slave to Allah." These two meanings for the same exact word, are also found in the Koran. Which makes it a racist book.

The Arab Muslim slave trade preceded the Europeans by hundreds of years, an put them to shame as far as brutality and ruthlessness. So much so that culturally the word black and slave are the same.

Yes.. I know what the word means. Slave to Allah is about submission to the will of God. Christians also believe in submitting to the will of God. King Abdullah isn't black and he has a slight stutter.

The Viking slave trade dates to the 9th century as does the Khazar slave trade.

Yes.. I know what the word means. Slave to Allah is about submission to the will of God. Christians also believe in submitting to the will of God. King Abdullah isn't black and he has a slight stutter.

You don't get it or you are avoiding the inconvenient truth. The word Black and Slave are one and the same in Arabic.

If a person's last name is "White" doesn't mean his skin color is. Wow. Are you dumb or what.

You don't get it or you are avoiding the inconvenient truth. The word Black and Slave are one and the same in Arabic.

If a person's last name is "White" doesn't mean his skin color is. Wow. Are you dumb or what.

Black in Arabic is generally Aswad.

Why don't you look at the Palestine documents at Yale in the Avalon project.

Every profession has a LINGO-----as does every ideology. If you know the LINGO---
you can recognize who is who. -------Shaar----you speak the lingo of islamo nazi propaganda. You are FULLY aware of the fact that ARABS refer to subsaharan blacks
as ABED (slave) ----for the simple reason that arabs have been engaging in the
SELLING OF SUBSAHARAN BLACKS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS-----like make that --more than 3000 years---probably more than 4000 years. With whom do you imagine you are
playing your games?

In The Name Of Allah - Abd/ Black Slave

Every profession has a LINGO-----as does every ideology. If you know the LINGO---
you can recognize who is who. -------Shaar----you speak the lingo of islamo nazi propaganda. You are FULLY aware of the fact that ARABS refer to subsaharan blacks
SELLING OF SUBSAHARAN BLACKS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS-----like make that --more than 3000 years---probably more than 4000 years. With whom do you imagine you are
playing your games?

Jews were not the first or only inhabitants of the Syrian province of Palestine... and Arabs were not the only slave traders.

I am no more a Nazi than you are.

playing your games?

Jews were not the first or only inhabitants of the Syrian province of Palestine... and Arabs were not the only slave traders.

Every profession has a lingo and a STYLE------once one knows the lingo and the style--
one can know who is who. This is not the first time you have attempted to
create the impression that I have written things I did not. The habit is typical of
islamo nazi propagandaists. I have never stated that ARABS were the ONLY
slave traders. In fact they were not-----slavery has existed as an enterprise
all over the globe for thousands of years. a CORRECT statement is that arabs
DOMINATED AND CONTROLLED subsaharan slavery for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
In the USA---the issue of slavery VIRTUALLY means---enslaved blacks. --
however the history of slavery involves all races ----------you are trying to deflect---from
the fact that the SUB SAHARAN SLAVERY market was an arab enterprise even in ancient
times-----that's all------not so bad----simply fact. sadly it is still ongoing,'

Any person who trivializes the issue of DHIMMIA is a NAZI

playing your games?

Every profession has a lingo and a STYLE------once one knows the lingo and the style--
create the impression that I have written things I did not. The habit is typical of
however the history of slavery involves all races ----------you are trying to deflect---from
the fact that the SUB SAHARAN SLAVERY market was an arab enterprise even in ancient
times-----that's all------not so bad----simply fact. sadly it is still ongoing,'

Dhimmi were able bodied men who for most of history paid the lesser tax of Jizya to be exempt from military service.

I posted this link for you. Did you read it?

Dhimmi were able bodied men who for most of history paid the lesser tax of Jizya to be exempt from military service.

and I told you that my own husband was born a DHIMMI-----in fact he was not
even able bodied and his COMMUNITY MEMBERS paid Jizya to the meccaist dogs
and pigs for CENTURIES --------why are you playing games? LOL the "lesser tax"---
oh yes THAT OTHER WHITE WASH BIT OF FILTH typical of islamo nazi propaganda

and pigs for CENTURIES --------why are you playing games? LOL the "lesser tax"---

Well, I sure am sorry but Yemen has always been a ****hole.

Everybody knows that.

Everybody knows that.

LOLOL

I have always wanted to go to Yemen, but it has been too dangerous during my lifetime.

Forum List

Back