Arab Leader, circa 1937: "Palestine is a Zionist Invention"

Dhimmi were able bodied men who for most of history paid the lesser tax of Jizya to be exempt from military service.

I posted this link for you. Did you read it?

Slave trade as root to African Crisis

and I told you that my own husband was born a DHIMMI-----in fact he was not
even able bodied and his COMMUNITY MEMBERS paid Jizya to the meccaist dogs
and pigs for CENTURIES --------why are you playing games? LOL the "lesser tax"---
oh yes THAT OTHER WHITE WASH BIT OF FILTH typical of islamo nazi propaganda

Well, I sure am sorry but Yemen has always been a ****hole.

It was one of the first lands invaded and brutalized by the dogs of mecca ---
and -----was considered to be a GOLDEN EXAMPLE OF THE BEAUTY OF
SHARIAH LAW for more than 1000 years. In fact muslim converts have
been sent there to experience the BEAUTY OF ISLAMIC LIFE----from the USA.
You should stop playing-----you are outclassed. Keep in mind----the great
islamic hero OSAMA was the son of a YEMENI MOMNY---to wit
UM-OSAMA. Osama was simply trying to help AFGHANISTAN to the
************BEAUTY************** and right now----
Yemen is not only the HOPE OF AL QUAEDA----it is even the HOPE OF
HEZBOLLAH ----in order to FULFILL the AGENDA-------first Saudi arabia and
then ************THE WORLD****************

and I told you that my own husband was born a DHIMMI-----in fact he was not
even able bodied and his COMMUNITY MEMBERS paid Jizya to the meccaist dogs
and pigs for CENTURIES --------why are you playing games? LOL the "lesser tax"---
oh yes THAT OTHER WHITE WASH BIT OF FILTH typical of islamo nazi propaganda

Yemen was invaded by the Christian king of what is now Ethiopia.. because of the burning of the Najran Christians. Later they were protected by Muhammed and exempt from Jizya.

Yemen is a hotbed of nuts.. You have al Houthis in the north .. al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Shabaaz.

Its been a pretty savage place outside of Sana since I was a girl. I just wanted to go and see the recent archeological finds... and I have a classmate who was married to the French Ambassador.

Yemen was invaded by the Christian king of what is now Ethiopia.. because of the burning of the Najran Christians. Later they were protected by Muhammed and exempt from Jizya.

Yemen is a hotbed of nuts.. You have al Houthis in the north .. al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Shabaaz.

Its been a pretty savage place outside of Sana since I was a girl. I just wanted to go and see the recent archeological finds... and I have a classmate who was married to the French Ambassador.

try again the dogs and pigs of mecca genocided the christians of Yemen out
of existence-------who wrote the magical legend of "MUHUMMAD IN YEMEN"?
SHEHERAZADE? -----oh now I remember THEY ALL SAW THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAM- your burning story is also a 1001 arabian nights legend . There are still
ethiopians in Yemen-----they are treated like slaves----even though
they are muslims----now that all the kaffirin are gone------you still want
to play? the ethiopians there know who they are and what
yemeni muslims are

Sanaa----yes-----hubby has an acquaintance with relatives in Sanaa----in fact wife
and kids-------but he is afraid to visit----for the past two years----a real mess in the
GOLDEN LAND OF SHARIAH

In a way you are right.. Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptians and Palestinians are all related... When you check into families.. they have aunts and uncles and cousins in all those countries. They are the same people.

Of course they are as that is were the itinerant muslim land thieves came from in the first place, and you have just nailed shut the coffin that proves the Palestinians have no claim to the land. Now lets see you squirm your way out of this one.

Of course they have a claim.. They lived there as farmers and herders .. planting olive trees for over 2,000 years. Like Israel itself they were often a vassal under the control of other empires.

People from what is now Israel, Syria and Lebanon were also living in Egypt for a long time... under the Lost Dynasty.
Hah? What are you mouthing off now, bullshit propaganda. Not a single Arab there can trace his family back more than one or two generations, maximum three. 2000 years my ass.

Jews were not the first or only inhabitants of the Syrian province of Palestine... and Arabs were not the only slave traders.

I am no more a Nazi than you are.

Every profession has a lingo and a STYLE------once one knows the lingo and the style--
one can know who is who. This is not the first time you have attempted to
create the impression that I have written things I did not. The habit is typical of
islamo nazi propagandaists. I have never stated that ARABS were the ONLY
slave traders. In fact they were not-----slavery has existed as an enterprise
all over the globe for thousands of years. a CORRECT statement is that arabs
DOMINATED AND CONTROLLED subsaharan slavery for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
In the USA---the issue of slavery VIRTUALLY means---enslaved blacks. --
however the history of slavery involves all races ----------you are trying to deflect---from
the fact that the SUB SAHARAN SLAVERY market was an arab enterprise even in ancient
times-----that's all------not so bad----simply fact. sadly it is still ongoing,'

Any person who trivializes the issue of DHIMMIA is a NAZI

Dhimmi were able bodied men who for most of history paid the lesser tax of Jizya to be exempt from military service.

What? You claim to be a Christian who lived in Arab countries and you have no idea what Dhimmi means? This is how you know this Sharoona the Sharmoota is an imposter. How many lies and ignorant comments have I caught you in so far, 10?

Dhimmitude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dhimmitude is a neologism borrowed from the French language. It is derived by adding the productive suffix -tude to the Arabic noun dhimmi, which refers to a non-Muslim subject of an Islamic state.

For someone who claims to have lived among Arabs, you know Jackshit from Jackshit. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Every profession has a lingo and a STYLE------once one knows the lingo and the style--
one can know who is who. This is not the first time you have attempted to
create the impression that I have written things I did not. The habit is typical of
islamo nazi propagandaists. I have never stated that ARABS were the ONLY
slave traders. In fact they were not-----slavery has existed as an enterprise
all over the globe for thousands of years. a CORRECT statement is that arabs
DOMINATED AND CONTROLLED subsaharan slavery for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
In the USA---the issue of slavery VIRTUALLY means---enslaved blacks. --
however the history of slavery involves all races ----------you are trying to deflect---from
the fact that the SUB SAHARAN SLAVERY market was an arab enterprise even in ancient
times-----that's all------not so bad----simply fact. sadly it is still ongoing,'

Any person who trivializes the issue of DHIMMIA is a NAZI

What? You claim to be a Christian who lived in Arab countries and you have no idea what Dhimmi means? This is how you know this Sharoona the Sharmoota is an imposter. How many lies and ignorant comments have I caught in so far, 10?

Dhimmitude is a neologism borrowed from the French language. It is derived by adding the productive suffix -tude to the Arabic noun dhimmi, which refers to a non-Muslim subject of an Islamic state.

For someone who claims to have lived among Arabs, you know Jackshit from Jackshit. Ha ha ha.

calm down-----I have encountered lots of MUSLIMS who know nothing about dhimmia.
It claims that it lived in a luxury compound in SAUDI ARABIA-----as expat professional
staff. such people do not get to KNOW ------they are like eggs in an incubator.

If you think children in "islam-land" get lessons in the horrors of dhimmia----forget
it -------they know nothing about it. If you think converts get such lessons----forget that
too. They are told DHIMMIS IS LUCKY---"protected"

What? You claim to be a Christian who lived in Arab countries and you have no idea what Dhimmi means? This is how you know this Sharoona the Sharmoota is an imposter. How many lies and ignorant comments have I caught in so far, 10?

calm down-----I have encountered lots of MUSLIMS who know nothing about dhimmia.
It claims that it lived in a luxury compound in SAUDI ARABIA-----as expat professional
staff. such people do not get to KNOW ------they are like eggs in an incubator.

If you think children in "islam-land" get lessons in the horrors of dhimmia----forget
it -------they know nothing about it. If you think converts get such lessons----forget that
too. They are told DHIMMIS IS LUCKY---"protected"
I'm wondering what kind of idiot is it that claims to have lived in Arab countries, yet doesn't really know anything about Dhimmitude.

Of course they are as that is were the itinerant muslim land thieves came from in the first place, and you have just nailed shut the coffin that proves the Palestinians have no claim to the land. Now lets see you squirm your way out of this one.

Of course they have a claim.. They lived there as farmers and herders .. planting olive trees for over 2,000 years. Like Israel itself they were often a vassal under the control of other empires.

People from what is now Israel, Syria and Lebanon were also living in Egypt for a long time... under the Lost Dynasty.
Hah? What are you mouthing off now, bullshit propaganda. Not a single Arab there can trace his family back more than one or two generations, maximum three. 2000 years my ass.

He contradicts himself all the time, first he claims that they have close immediate family in other countries, then claims they have lived apart from brothers and sisters for 2,000 years. It is a fact that Islamic families interbreed to keep whatever possessions they own in the family, so cousins will marry cousins to the 100th generation creating a system of birth defects going back thousands of years. They blame the Jews for their still births claiming that they have poisoned the food and water even the air to cause the deformed children. So in reality if they have cousins in other countries then they must be living and breeding there all the time.

Forum List

Back