Can Christianity be eliminated?

Could Christianity be eliminated with 1,000 and an organized effort?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Blah blah blah. I'm smart.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
There is a guy on youtube that calls himself "cultofdusty". He is an anti-theist that wants to wipe Christianity off of the face of the world. Personally I think this would be an impossibility. I don't even believe the passing of time can eliminate Christianity.

I challenge any anti-theist who believes that Christianity could be eliminated to attend church weekly for 52 weeks and read the entire Bible. Once that is accomplished let me know if you still think it is possible to eliminate Christianity. I just don't see how it could be done. You could convince believers to abandon the faith but I don't see how you can prevent new converts from adopting the faith.

I think the practices, stories and traditions of Christianity are contagious to the virgin mind. What do you guys think? Could Christianity be eliminated if we worked at it for 500-1000 years?

depends on weather or not christians are willing and able to kill muslims.

since you are supposed to turn the other cheek and muslims are ordered to kill you, seems extinction is possible.
The only time I turn the other cheek is when A&D gets her whip out....... :eusa_whistle:

The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians
Moshiach ben joseph the failed fallen one then Moshiach
ben David the Triumphant arch strategist.
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city, the city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose.

If Christians scoff at becoming Jewish then they lose, because in order for Jesus to be Messiah it's required they come to the Torah(in Matt it commands also).
In order for Bible to be validsted which they need for their arguments then Christians have to take hold off the garb of a Jew/ Rabbi snd ask us about our ideology (define)on God (source and power of life). They(the gentile) also have not yet seen the face of God according to
Isaiah 66:19, and they have to bring themselves into Judaism (2 sticks into 1).

since you are supposed to turn the other cheek and muslims are ordered to kill you, seems extinction is possible.

I heard a story about some Hindu tribe that was being killed off by Muslims. They had a non-violent belief system so they couldn't defend themselves. They donated their first born sons to some weird group and were trained to kill the enemies. Since these children weren't raised as Hindus they were not obligated to follow a non-violent lifestyle.

I heard a story about some Hindu tribe that was being killed off by Muslims. They had a non-violent belief system so they couldn't defend themselves. They donated their first born sons to some weird group and were trained to kill the enemies. Since these children weren't raised as Hindus they were not obligated to follow a non-violent lifestyle.
so, they loop holed their own faith?

:lol:

that's awesome.

Now stop and think a moment; How fucked up is it that you would think it's ok to give up your sons to war but not make a fist?

that's awesome.

Now stop and think a moment; How fucked up is it that you would think it's ok to give up your sons to war but not make a fist?

Oh, cultofdusty is fun to watch! He makes fun of all sorts of stuff.

And no, you cannnot eliminate Christianity.

Dusty has a background that is similar to mine. When he criticizes Christianity he isn't just making up dumb crap like some of the youtube atheist. He grew up around the same type of Christians that I grew up with. I wish that he had a non-vulgar version like the Friendly Atheist.

It's like Eminem says, "People say, Will Smith doesn't have to cuss to sell records. Well I do so f*** him and f*** you too." I guess Dusty feels the same way.

that's awesome.

I thought it was funny, awesome but highly inefficient. They had to wait for these kids to reach about 10 years old or older. They had to be big, strong and smart enough to use a weapon.

Turn the other cheek doesn't mean let someone do the same to you again. If Christianity would be eliminated I think that would have happened in Roman times. Do soldiers lie down and let someone kill them? Does it not ocur to you that there are many military personnel that are Christian?

Christians are grafted into the Jewish line when they accept Christ as their Lord.
That does not make us Jews. We are Gentiles that have been covered by the blood of the Jewish Son of God. We are included in the blessings and covenants between God and Abraham. We are Gentiles.

The Jews that survive during WW3, against all of the Nations of the earth, will become Messianic Jews. They will run to Christ at the Mt. of Olives during Armageddon and recognize that He is indeed the Messiah they have been praying for, and He will stay and live among them forever. They are Jews.

Last edited:
Nope you lose....you admited your faith does not obey or validate the same text you fallaciously use to make claims on Jesus Including your denying Isaiah which means you can no longer use your false Isaiah 7 &53 scam.

There is a guy on youtube that calls himself "cultofdusty". He is an anti-theist that wants to wipe Christianity off of the face of the world. Personally I think this would be an impossibility. I don't even believe the passing of time can eliminate Christianity.

I challenge any anti-theist who believes that Christianity could be eliminated to attend church weekly for 52 weeks and read the entire Bible. Once that is accomplished let me know if you still think it is possible to eliminate Christianity. I just don't see how it could be done. You could convince believers to abandon the faith but I don't see how you can prevent new converts from adopting the faith.

I think the practices, stories and traditions of Christianity are contagious to the virgin mind. What do you guys think? Could Christianity be eliminated if we worked at it for 500-1000 years?

If it can, Obama and his gay crusade will do it.

History has shown religions come and go.

Think of how many religions there have been in the last 10,000 years

The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians
Moshiach ben joseph the failed fallen one then Moshiach
ben David the Triumphant arch strategist.
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city, the city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose.

If Christians scoff at becoming Jewish then they lose, because in order for Jesus to be Messiah it's required they come to the Torah(in Matt it commands also).
In order for Bible to be validsted which they need for their arguments then Christians have to take hold off the garb of a Jew/ Rabbi snd ask us about our ideology (define)on God (source and power of life). They(the gentile) also have not yet seen the face of God according to
Isaiah 66:19, and they have to bring themselves into Judaism (2 sticks into 1).

Lucifer is not called by God Morning Star. No where in Scripture does the Bible state that. It is a lie someone made up. Lucifer is called Son of the Morning in Isaiah 14:12. Those who add words to God's holy scriptures will have the plagues added unto them - the bible warns.

Jesus Christ is the bright and Morning Star. The Root and Offspring of David. As it is written in Scripture. Jesus Christ is not Lucifer. Those who say he is do not know God and do not know the Scriptures.

Forum List

Back