Arab animals massacred Jews way before 1948

Well, if we're going to go back in time, let's go back to where it all started, shall we?

When "G-d" said to go to Canaan, kill everybody, and take their stuff!

Zionist Supremacists always seem to forget the LITERAL WORD OF "G-D" (i.e., the Hebrew bible).

That is an example of how to say something without actually saying anything, right?

Yup. It's always someone else's fault with Muslims, isn't it? SOMEONE MADE THEM GO OUT AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT PEOPLE. Heh heh heh!

There is the siege that is an act of war. Then there are the regular attacks on Palestinians. And don't forget the occupation.

Where is this "without any provocation by Israel" that you are talking about?
Aw come Tinmore, who are you kidding? Muslims don't really need an excuse or provocation to go around slaughtering people. That is what they do. Just turn on your TV or news and observe the carnage brought to you by the followers of Mohammad. That is the truth. What was their excuse in 1920 when the Hebron massacre occured? There certainly was no occupation back then.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSECq3kxT4I]Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube[/ame]

Well, if we're going to go back in time, let's go back to where it all started, shall we?

Zionist Supremacists always seem to forget the LITERAL WORD OF "G-D" (i.e., the Hebrew bible).

That is an example of how to say something without actually saying anything, right?
I said "G-d" said it.

Or, don't YOU believe that "G-d" said it?

Yup, so they now want to make lobbing rockets into Israeli cities, without any provocation by Israel, and without Israel having the right to respond, "legal". In other words, they reserve the right to murder.

Actually The occupied Palestinians have every right to resist the occupying force with any means, and the Illegal immigrants AKA "settlers" have no protection under international law

So the children of the Fogel family, in a reasonable world, did not deserve any protection?

I asked Mr. Tinmore the same question, but I don't remember him adressing that point. Maybe -you- could.

It is the Israelis who decided to raise their families in a war zone on someone else's land.

They are the ones responsible for placing their families in danger.

I said "G-d" said it.

Or, don't YOU believe that "G-d" said it?

What do my beliefs have to do with the arguement? which btw, I don't understand at all.

The First Aliyah began in around 1899, and by 1910 Palestinians were becoming concerned about the loss of land, and the potential to lose more. Quite understandably, Palestinians fought back against the loss of land, much of which was simply taken and occupied. Assuming that Palestinians would not have objected to Israelis taking land before the formation of the state 1948 is simply mindless.

This is laughable nonsense - so when do the whites in the US get to start terrorising the non-whites for immigrating? Does every group get to use terrorism against "others" moving in? Do people in a mostly black neighborhood get to suicide bomb gentrifying whites moving in? Or is it only arab muslims?

And what kind of BS is "simply taken" mean? That none of the arabs sold their property to jews? You are sadly devoid of the facts here... :eusa_hand:

There is the siege that is an act of war. Then there are the regular attacks on Palestinians. And don't forget the occupation.

Aw come Tinmore, who are you kidding? Muslims don't really need an excuse or provocation to go around slaughtering people. That is what they do. Just turn on your TV or news and observe the carnage brought to you by the followers of Mohammad. That is the truth. What was their excuse in 1920 when the Hebron massacre occured? There certainly was no occupation back then.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSECq3kxT4I]Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube[/ame]
That's another pile of shit fabricated video made in Pallywood. I don't even know where to begin. Hilarious!

pallywood.jpg

pallywood1.jpg

D06B19_1.gif

174307288_cbbae6edb4.jpg

408974_314894471881160_123657684338174_797441_408222375_n.jpg

Last edited:
Actually The occupied Palestinians have every right to resist the occupying force with any means, and the Illegal immigrants AKA "settlers" have no protection under international law

So the children of the Fogel family, in a reasonable world, did not deserve any protection?

I asked Mr. Tinmore the same question, but I don't remember him adressing that point. Maybe -you- could.

It is the Israelis who decided to raise their families in a war zone on someone else's land.

Tha was not my question. You've stated the obvious, but that is not what I asked.

I asked if they didn't deserve protection. in other words, if they deserve what happened to them

Tha was not my question. You've stated the obvious, but that is not what I asked.

I asked if they didn't deserve protection. in other words, if they deserve what happened to them

I have said repeatedly that I am opposed to all killing.

I am opposed to this war.

The First Aliyah began in around 1899, and by 1910 Palestinians were becoming concerned about the loss of land, and the potential to lose more. Quite understandably, Palestinians fought back against the loss of land, much of which was simply taken and occupied. Assuming that Palestinians would not have objected to Israelis taking land before the formation of the state 1948 is simply mindless.

This is laughable nonsense - so when do the whites in the US get to start terrorising the non-whites for immigrating? Does every group get to use terrorism against "others" moving in? Do people in a mostly black neighborhood get to suicide bomb gentrifying whites moving in? Or is it only arab muslims?

And what kind of BS is "simply taken" mean? That none of the arabs sold their property to jews? You are sadly devoid of the facts here... :eusa_hand:
Hey rhodescholar, are you sitting down or standing up? Here it goes...Fatima Saigoon claims to be A JOURNALIST that has written articles about the Middle East! Ha ha ha! Be careful you don't actually fall while laughing.

Yup. It's always someone else's fault with Muslims, isn't it? SOMEONE MADE THEM GO OUT AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT PEOPLE. Heh heh heh!

Palestine was already being invaded by then.

Bull. Jews had been in Hebron since before the Crusades. They actually helped defend Hebron. Why did Muslims attack and slaughter the Jews of Hebron? Did they want to copy how Mohammad their prophet slaughtered the Jews of Medina?

Bull. Jews had been in Hebron since before the Crusades. They actually helped defend Hebron. Why did Muslims attack and slaughter the Jews of Hebron? Did they want to copy how Mohammad their prophet slaughtered the Jews of Medina?

It is true that Hebron was the homeland for many Jews.

It is also true that hundreds of Jews were saved by their Muslim neighbors.

And it is true that the Muslims that were saving the Jews, were saving them from a larger group of OTHER MUSLIMS, who were massacring the Jews WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION WHATSOEVER.

Muslim coexistence lesson of the day: They don't...coexist.

Last edited:

I have said repeatedly that I am opposed to all killing.

I am opposed to this war.
But you are the spokesperson for Hamas, a terrorist group who's main goal is to wage war and terror on Israel. So excuse us, but its kind of contracdictory. Is this like when Islamists say "Islam is a peaceful, tolerant religion"?

And it is true that the Muslims that were saving the Jews, we're saving them from a larger group of OTHER MUSLIMS, who were massacring the Jews WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION WHATSOEVER.

The Zionist invasion of Palestine caused a lot of problems for Muslims, Christians , and Jews.

And it is true that the Muslims that were saving the Jews, we're saving them from a larger group of OTHER MUSLIMS, who were massacring the Jews WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION WHATSOEVER.

The Zionist invasion of Palestine caused a lot of problems for Muslims, Christians , and Jews.
Stay on subject. I know your ADD prevents you from it A group of Muslims attacked an area that Jews had been living in for hundreds if not thousands of years. The Jews that were attacked we're not "occupying" or "stealing" anyone's land. Some Muslims spread the type of lies about Jews we hear today, and then a group of angry Muslim animals showed up in the historic Jewish neighborhood of Hebron, with knives and axes and started butchering Jews over a blood libel lie.

After that, is when the Jews decided to form groups like the Irgun or Haganah to defend themselves against the Muslim animals. This is recorded history.

That "Jews and Muslims lived peacefully" until Zionism appeared, is a lie. Muslims cannot coexist with anybody unless they can subjugate and oppress them. Primarily because their religion and Shariah law clearly says so. That is how Muslims treat all non Muslims in Islamic countries, as second class citizens, oppressed and persecuted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WuiBdlddU&feature=related]Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine (Occupation 101 Clip) - YouTube[/ame]

After that, is when the Jews decided to form groups like the Irgun or Haganah to defend themselves against the Muslim animals. This is recorded history.

It's also nonnsense, of course - Irgun were as involved in attacks against the British as defense against the Palestinians.

Haganah were more defensive in nature, and Palmach more of a traditional military force, but the Irgun were definitely a militant movement who utulized terror attacks.

It just occured to me, you know, tht I don't think I have ever seen you post an accurate statement on this board. That really is quite an impressive achievement!

Hey rhodescholar, are you sitting down or standing up? Here it goes...Fatima Saigoon claims to be A JOURNALIST that has written articles about the Middle East! Ha ha ha! Be careful you don't actually fall while laughing.

I don't CLAIM to be anything, child.

I am a journalist, and have twice offered to send you links to my stories.

You declined the offer, presumably because you can't face being proven wrong.

I have now posted one of my stories in the Africa section, called Burundi. I hope you read it, and enjoy it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back