Arab animals massacred Jews way before 1948

Got links?
What, are you denying that you've claimed that Hamas doesn't really target women and children intentionally? Oh wait, it's in the semantics with you. The women and kids shouldn't be there in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, etc. in the first place so they're no longer civilians. Wow. You are a really sick person, you know that? To add to that you are also claiming that you aren't a Holocaust denier. The problem is if I post your own words, you will run and hide in embarassment for a few days, and then who are we going to laugh at? You are like a gift that never stops giving.

Argue with the Geneva Convention.

I only posted what it said.

I don't deny the holocaust.
Okay let's get to the meat and potatoes then.

Do you agree that Hamas targets Israeli civilians such as women and children, in places like restaurants, night clubs, malls, schools, buses, etc? Yes or no?

What, are you denying that you've claimed that Hamas doesn't really target women and children intentionally? Oh wait, it's in the semantics with you. The women and kids shouldn't be there in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, etc. in the first place so they're no longer civilians. Wow. You are a really sick person, you know that? To add to that you are also claiming that you aren't a Holocaust denier. The problem is if I post your own words, you will run and hide in embarassment for a few days, and then who are we going to laugh at? You are like a gift that never stops giving.

Do you agree that Hamas targets Israeli civilians such as women and children, in places like restaurants, night clubs, malls, schools, buses, etc? Yes or no?

Hamas was a major player in getting all Palestinians to stop suicide bombing around 2005/2006. It has been years since the last bombing.

Hamas was a major player in getting all Palestinians to stop suicide bombing around 2005/2006. It has been years since the last bombing.

Evidently that much maligned security fence, despite all the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth, has stopped those homicide bombers and saved lives.
Now everybody sing along: "Good fences make good neighbors!"

Evidently that much maligned security fence, despite all the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth, has stopped those homicide bombers and saved lives.

The complaints about the fence were rarely about its effectiveness - but more about its legality and ultimate use.

I think most people would agree that the fence has been effective, but I have yet to hear anyone determine its legal status.

That wasn't an answer. Just more lies and BS. Hamas can't penetrate Israel as easily, as it did before, so it has turned to shooting rockets.

Does Hamas intentionally target civilians like women or children or not?

A- Yes
B- No

The complaints about the fence were rarely about its effectiveness - but more about its legality and ultimate use.

I think most people would agree that the fence has been effective, but I have yet to hear anyone determine its legal status.
What's the "legal status" of suicide bombing, moron? Heh heh heh.

In fact, there have been many complaints, mostly by the international Islamist/Nazi/Leftist cabal, bemoaning the fact that their comrades-in-arms now have a much more difficult time slaughtering Israel's Bubbies and babies as they eat pizza and sip lemonade. As for its legal status, I'd say the fence's effectiveness has rendered that and the complaints moot issues.

In fact, there have been many complaints, mostly by the international Islamist/Nazi/Leftist cabal, bemoaning the fact that their comrades-in-arms now have a much more difficult time slaughtering Israel's Bubbies and babies as they eat pizza and sip lemonade. As for its legal status, I'd say the fence's effectiveness has rendered that and the complaints moot issues.

Any links to that, Sayit?

btw. Legality is never a moot issue. Not in Palestine, not in Kashmir, not anywhere.

Yup, so they now want to make lobbing rockets into Israeli cities, without any provocation by Israel, and without Israel having the right to respond, "legal". In other words, they reserve the right to murder.

Yup, so they now want to make lobbing rockets into Israeli cities, without any provocation by Israel, and without Israel having the right to respond, "legal". In other words, they reserve the right to murder.

without any provocation:lol::lol::lol:

Yup. It's always someone else's fault with Muslims, isn't it? SOMEONE MADE THEM GO OUT AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT PEOPLE. Heh heh heh!

Actually The occupied Palestinians have every right to resist the occupying force with any means, and the Illegal immigrants AKA "settlers" have no protection under international law

Actually The occupied Palestinians have every right to resist the occupying force with any means, and the Illegal immigrants AKA "settlers" have no protection under international law
Apparently Chos the Gooz supports the cold blooded murder of women and children under the guise of occupation. Problem is, there is no occupation of Gaza. It's 100% Jew free. Not that it prevents the Palestinian animals from trying to kill though.

Yup. It's always someone else's fault with Muslims, isn't it? SOMEONE MADE THEM GO OUT AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT PEOPLE. Heh heh heh!

There is the siege that is an act of war. Then there are the regular attacks on Palestinians. And don't forget the occupation.

Where is this "without any provocation by Israel" that you are talking about?

There is the siege that is an act of war. Then there are the regular attacks on Palestinians. And don't forget the occupation.

Where is this "without any provocation by Israel" that you are talking about?
Aw come Tinmore, who are you kidding? Muslims don't really need an excuse or provocation to go around slaughtering people. That is what they do. Just turn on your TV or news and observe the carnage brought to you by the followers of Mohammad. That is the truth. What was their excuse in 1920 when the Hebron massacre occured? There certainly was no occupation back then.

So the children of the Fogel family, in a reasonable world, did not deserve any protection?

I asked Mr. Tinmore the same question, but I don't remember him adressing that point. Maybe -you- could.

Actually The occupied Palestinians have every right to resist the occupying force with any means,

Killing babies in their beds enter this catagory,?

yup, so they now want to make lobbing rockets into israeli cities, without any provocation by israel, and without israel having the right to respond, "legal". In other words, they reserve the right to murder.

actually the occupied palestinians have every right to resist the occupying force with any means, and the illegal immigrants aka "settlers" have no protection under international law
apparently chos the gooz supports the cold blooded murder of women and children under the guise of occupation. Problem is, there is no occupation of gaza. It's 100% jew free. Not that it prevents the palestinian animals from trying to kill though.

you nailed it.

We southerners worth less. Don't sweat on it.

Well, if we're going to go back in time, let's go back to where it all started, shall we?

When "G-d" said to go to Canaan, kill everybody, and take their stuff!

Zionist Supremacists always seem to forget the LITERAL WORD OF "G-D" (i.e., the Hebrew bible).

Forum List

Back