Arab animals massacred Jews way before 1948

Right - and of course the terror attaks committed by groups such as Haganah and Lehi fall into that definition, don't they?

I really wish both sides in this debate could get beyond racist insults, btw.
Nope. They didn't intentionally target civilians, women and children. There may have been exceptions here and there. But as a general rule, no. It's quite different from Hamas, who's entire game plan is to attack civilian targets whenever possible.

Are you kidding? Israel's creation was military attacks on Palestinian civilians. Age or sex was not an issue. All Palestinians got the boot.
No I'm not kidding. Arabs as usual attacked the Jews because they cannot coexist with anybody. That was true back then, it was true before, it's true now and will be true after. This whole conflict can be summed up into one phrase. Muslim / Arab inability to coexist with anybody.

As always, Roudy has absolutely no idea what he is talking about....I really start to wonder if he is a troll when I read threads like this one.

The First Aliyah began in around 1899, and by 1910 Palestinians were becoming concerned about the loss of land, and the potential to lose more.

Quite understandably, Palestinians fought back against the loss of land, much of which was simply taken and occupied.

Assuming that Palestinians would not have objected to Israelis taking land before the formation of the state 1948 is simply mindless.
Palestinians did not exist as a people back then. You are twisting facts again. The Arabs who call themselves Palestinians now got their own state, it's called Jordan, of which a majority are Palestinians now. We've been through this before. The land was never theirs to give, nor did they control it.

Nope. They didn't intentionally target civilians, women and children. There may have been exceptions here and there. But as a general rule, no. It's quite different from Hamas, who's entire game plan is to attack civilian targets whenever possible.

Are you kidding? Israel's creation was military attacks on Palestinian civilians. Age or sex was not an issue. All Palestinians got the boot.
No I'm not kidding. Arabs as usual attacked the Jews because they cannot coexist with anybody. That was true back then, it was true before, it's true now and will be true after. This whole conflict can be summed up into one phrase. Muslim / Arab inability to coexist with anybody.

Actually they were resisting foreign invasion.

You need to read up.

As always, Roudy has absolutely no idea what he is talking about....I really start to wonder if he is a troll when I read threads like this one.

The First Aliyah began in around 1899, and by 1910 Palestinians were becoming concerned about the loss of land, and the potential to lose more.

Quite understandably, Palestinians fought back against the loss of land, much of which was simply taken and occupied.

Assuming that Palestinians would not have objected to Israelis taking land before the formation of the state 1948 is simply mindless.
Palestinians did not exist as a people back then. You are twisting facts again. The Arabs who call themselves Palestinians now got their own state, it's called Jordan, of which a majority are Palestinians now. We've been through this before. The land was never theirs to give, nor did they control it.

You have Israel's propaganda points down pat.

Good boy.

You need to read up.
I did. You are full of it. Palestine is Jordan.

Good boy.
You have Hamas' terrorist false propoganda points down pat. Good boy.

You need to read up.
I did. You are full of it. Palestine is Jordan.

Got links?

Good boy.
You have Hamas' terrorist false propoganda points down pat. Good boy.

Name one.

Good boy.

And you don't post Arab/Muslim camel crap? Shite, Bruva, "Hypocrite" is your middle name.

Good boy.

And you don't post Arab/Muslim camel crap? Shite, Bruva, "Hypocrite" is your middle name.

What have I posted that you believe is not true?

Last edited:
You still have nothing, I see.
Holocaust Denial is true? Hamas doesn't target civilians intentionally is true? Two examples of your CAMEL CRAP.

Got links?
What, are you denying that you've claimed that Hamas doesn't really target women and children intentionally? Oh wait, it's in the semantics with you. The women and kids shouldn't be there in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, etc. in the first place so they're no longer civilians. Wow. You are a really sick person, you know that? To add to that you are also claiming that you aren't a Holocaust denier. The problem is if I post your own words, you will run and hide in embarassment for a few days, and then who are we going to laugh at? You are like a gift that never stops giving.

Holocaust Denial is true? Hamas doesn't target civilians intentionally is true? Two examples of your CAMEL CRAP.

Got links?
What, are you denying that you've claimed that Hamas doesn't really target women and children intentionally? Oh wait, it's in the semantics with you. The women and kids shouldn't be there in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, etc. in the first place so they're no longer civilians. Wow. You are a really sick person, you know that? To add to that you are also claiming that you aren't a Holocaust denier. The problem is if I post your own words, you will run and hide in embarassment for a few days, and then who are we going to laugh at? You are like a gift that never stops giving.

Argue with the Geneva Convention.

I only posted what it said.

I don't deny the holocaust.

Got links?

Argue with the Geneva Convention.

I only posted what it said.

I don't deny the holocaust.
Okay let's get to the meat and potatoes then.

Do you agree that Hamas targets Israeli civilians such as women and children, in places like restaurants, night clubs, malls, schools, buses, etc? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back