AR 15 Vs Any other .223 semiautomatic rifle

So it seems to be the contention here that somehow the AR 15 performs differently than all other semiautomatic rifles chambered for the same caliber.

It has been put forth that the AR 15 fires faster, kills better, etc than any other commercially available semiautomatic rifle of the same caliber.

So is the AR 15 functionally different from any other same caliber semiautomatic rifle?

If so please post all the relevant data
If you think it's the same as other guns, why are people so all fired upset about shelving it? If it's the same, just buy a different one. Simple shrimple.

If it's the same, why should it be banned? The default should not be to allow a Constitutionally protected right to be limited because it can be exercised similarly elsewhere.

Perhaps people are upset because it is basically the same, and a ban on the AR-15 would set a precedent to ban all other similar weapons?
I've seen your arguments that the AR is no different. I wonder why, then, it is the gun of choice in MOST mass shootings. I don't believe it's coincidence.
Purely cosmetic, it looks intimidating. Maybe if its' plastic parts were pink and not black it would not scare you so much

I already answered your question dumb ass. The effective firing rate for an AR15 is 45 pounds per minute. The mini14 is just 40. Both in .223 caliber. You don't trust manufacturers specs?

But you gave no PROOF

And I already disproved your stat on the Mini 14 by posting video of a person firing faster than 40 rounds per minute

Sure. All guns can fire faster than their effective rate of fire, but it's not long before they melt down dumb ass.

I have never seen any commercially available semiauto rifle melt down.

Have you?

Effective rate of fire is the manufacturer recommended use and they only list that so they can weasel out of warranty repairs

So it seems to be the contention here that somehow the AR 15 performs differently than all other semiautomatic rifles chambered for the same caliber.

It has been put forth that the AR 15 fires faster, kills better, etc than any other commercially available semiautomatic rifle of the same caliber.

So is the AR 15 functionally different from any other same caliber semiautomatic rifle?

If so please post all the relevant data
If you think it's the same as other guns, why are people so all fired upset about shelving it? If it's the same, just buy a different one. Simple shrimple.

If it's the same, why should it be banned? The default should not be to allow a Constitutionally protected right to be limited because it can be exercised similarly elsewhere.

Perhaps people are upset because it is basically the same, and a ban on the AR-15 would set a precedent to ban all other similar weapons?
I've seen your arguments that the AR is no different. I wonder why, then, it is the gun of choice in MOST mass shootings. I don't believe it's coincidence.

Have you? I don't actually recall making arguments that the AR is no different. Are you confusing me with someone else, or have I forgotten making such an argument?

Forum List

Back