Apprentice Randall: Big giant ass.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
DId anyone see the final episode of this season's THe Apprentice? Trump asked the winner Randall if he should go ahead and hire both Randall AND the runner up. Randall said no. What a big giant ass.

I saw that too. I couldn't believe he would be such a prick. Maybe it was because he thought he had something to loose if she was "hired" too. I thought the girl deserved something,going through all that with a broken ankle or whatever as wrong with her.

I'm going to have to disagree here. The whole premise of the show is to pick "The" Apprentice, not "The Group of Apprentices" More importantly, if Trump gives the other job to Rebecca on the spot, it's as if there was a tie, and that is unfair to the winner, Randall.

Trump can always hire her later if he likes her so much. Shame on him for taking away Randall's moment of triumph by even suggesting that he give Rebecca the other position.

I would have done the same thing as Randall.

Here ya go Rebecca: :boohoo:

Abbey Normal said:
I'm going to have to disagree here. The whole premise of the show is to pick "The" Apprentice, not "The Group of Apprentices" More importantly, if Trump gives the other job to Rebecca on the spot, it's as if there was a tie, and that is unfair to the winner, Randall.

Trump can always hire her later if he likes her so much. Shame on him for taking away Randall's moment of triumph by even suggesting that he give Rebecca the other position.

I would have done the same thing as Randall.

Gotto agree with abbey. If anyone is an ass it was Trump for putting the winner in such a position on national TV.

BTW, Yahoo did offer Rebecca a job Friday morning live on the Today Show.

• Banned
No way. He had already won. He should have been a bigger guy about it. How much stroking does his massive ego need? He's already mr. perfect. I think trump was suprised.

Please don't anyone criticized the donald. He kicks so much ass.

rtwngAvngr said:
No way. He had already won. He should have been a bigger guy about it. How much stroking does his massive ego need? He's already mr. perfect. I think trump was suprised.

Please don't anyone criticized the donald. He kicks so much ass.

He does doesn't he. The perfect poster boy for coporate culture.

• Banned
Said1 said:
He does doesn't he. The perfect poster boy for coporate culture.

The Donald: He's Chic, He's Tough, He's fast, He's now, He just might get wit YOU!
215px-Nbc_apprentice2_donald_trump.jpeg

• Banned
Said1 said:
But someone should tell him to stop using Grecian formula.

Such perfect comb lines. I want that precise amount of hair such that the size of the teeth of my comb are perfectly reflected in the comb lines.

rtwngAvngr said:
Such perfect comb lines. I want that precise amount of hair such that the size of the teeth of my comb are perfectly reflected in the comb lines.

Try Brell Cream A little dab'll do ya. Or Vitalis. It's looks greasy, but it's not. Silky smooth.

Forum List

Back