Appeals to white voters are racist and evil

Oops. Sorry about the headline. Same principle applies though. Right?

“...our approach is tailored to black people in the South...”

View attachment 238304

Opinion | How to Turn a Person Into a Voter

Of course appealing to white voters is racist and evil. They vote republican and would not accept 3rd world shithole values. Not to mention, they condemn pedophilia and child trafficking.

It is told to us that blacks vote Democrat because Democrats have their personal and political interest in mind. If whites vote Republican for the same reason, those whites are racists.

View attachment 238304

Of course appealing to white voters is racist and evil. They vote republican and would not accept 3rd world shithole values. Not to mention, they condemn pedophilia and child trafficking.

It is told to us that blacks vote Democrat because Democrats have their personal and political interest in mind. If whites vote Republican for the same reason, those whites are racists.

Which tells you they dont care about blacks, whites or racism. Only political power.

When will blacks learn that the democrat party does not have their best intrest in mind. They now represent the anyone that can sneak across our southern border. President Trump has made life better for blacks that any past President including obama. Record low unemployment, jobs for anybody willing to work. All the democrats are going to do is flood the employment market with record numbers of illegal aliens to compete for entery level jobsthat should go to our legal citizens. Blacks should be some of the loudest voices screaming for a wall on our southern border.
I’ll admit I’m not black and maybe I don’t have the same prospective that a black person would have but it seems to me that the political party I choose to support should have my best intrest in mind, not a bunch of illegal aliens.

The Democrat party has been using blacks for generations. They have the black vote locked up because many blacks take no interest in politics. Most of them believe the Democrats are for the working man and the Republicans are for the rich.

Because of that, blacks have no understanding how Democrats are working behind the lines to stop any progress they may have otherwise had. They can't figure out why their crime is so high, can't figure out how so many live in poverty, can't figure out why so many are uneducated. As long as Democrats tell them they're working on these problems, it secures their votes at election time.

Hand in hand, all their disparities are really the fault of Republicans who are holding them back even though all areas where blacks are a majority, they are all Democrat run.

View attachment 238304

When did white people get lynched, killed, or subjected to fraud voting tests just to vote?

Another in a long line of white boy whine threads. Hint. If your race wasnt subjected to fucked up shit regarding the topic dont try to draw false equivalence. :rolleyes:
Another in a long line of white conservative whine threads; this sort of whining is the sole purview of white conservatives, not all whites – and the lie that whites are somehow ‘victims’ is likewise a contrivance propagated by the right.

When did white people get lynched, killed, or subjected to fraud voting tests just to vote?

Things that happened long before you were born have no effect on you today......zero.

As long as Democrats can string you along into believing your plight is due to how people you never known or met in your life, they have you hook, line and sinker.

Here's what I would like you to do: Go to the library and ask the librarian to show you books written by successful excuse makers. Bet you dollar to your dime you can't find one because there are no successful excuse makers. All excuse makers are failures.

Starting to see what the Democrat party has done to you yet?????

It's precisely the reason I want liberalfilth (regardless of race) destroyed as much as they want me destroyed for being an American white male. How long did liberalfilth think they could keep spewing this much bloodthirsty hatred for my demographic before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature???

What the Democrat party does is divide people into groups, and then decide which groups are good and which are bad. Without that division, they would have a hard time winning elections.

The two support groups for Democrats are victims and government dependents. It makes perfect political sense to increase the size of either or both of those groups. If we could ever rid our country of government dependents and victims, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.

So the Democrats have created victims in all shapes and sizes; one for every American: Victims of big business, victims of big tobacco, victims of big pharma, victims of the NRA, victims of the war on women, victims of race, victims of religious zealots, victims of poor education, victims of bad air and water, victims, victims, victims.

A victim is somebody that is powerless against a much greater force. After all, how can you stop yourself from eating a big mac combo when it's advertised on television and road signs? Since we are all victims in some way or form, we need an entity of equal or greater power of our oppressors, and that equal power is big government.
You mix in things with your Saul Alinsky remarks. You have points that people agree with. But there is no negotiation with you. Poor Education is an example. We spend massive resources on it. If we pay say firefighters and police bookoo dollars as part of the poverty/poverty service scam, then we have less resources for education. Even so we spend massive amounts of resources on education and get middling to poor results in poorer areas. And education has been simplified because of accusations of hate. Also the real war is on men. The real war is on Christians. The real war is on those who want their weapons because of people like you. The real war is on taxpayers who pay for water and air and get the morons elected screwing it up with their corruptions and incompetence but spout to those who question as haters.

It's precisely the reason I want liberalfilth (regardless of race) destroyed as much as they want me destroyed for being an American white male. How long did liberalfilth think they could keep spewing this much bloodthirsty hatred for my demographic before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature???

What the Democrat party does is divide people into groups, and then decide which groups are good and which are bad. Without that division, they would have a hard time winning elections.

The two support groups for Democrats are victims and government dependents. It makes perfect political sense to increase the size of either or both of those groups. If we could ever rid our country of government dependents and victims, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.

So the Democrats have created victims in all shapes and sizes; one for every American: Victims of big business, victims of big tobacco, victims of big pharma, victims of the NRA, victims of the war on women, victims of race, victims of religious zealots, victims of poor education, victims of bad air and water, victims, victims, victims.

A victim is somebody that is powerless against a much greater force. After all, how can you stop yourself from eating a big mac combo when it's advertised on television and road signs? Since we are all victims in some way or form, we need an entity of equal or greater power of our oppressors, and that equal power is big government.
You mix in things with your Saul Alinsky remarks. You have points that people agree with. But there is no negotiation with you. Poor Education is an example. We spend massive resources on it. If we pay say firefighters and police bookoo dollars as part of the poverty/poverty service scam, then we have less resources for education. Even so we spend massive amounts of resources on education and get middling to poor results in poorer areas. And education has been simplified because of accusations of hate. Also the real war is on men. The real war is on Christians. The real war is on those who want their weapons because of people like you. The real war is on taxpayers who pay for water and air and get the morons elected screwing it up with their corruptions and incompetence but spout to those who question as haters.

The reason we get poor results in education is because of the people--not the schools or teachers. They have little to do with it. If the parent is not interactive with their children's education, then it doesn't matter if you have the best teachers and schools on the planet. It has nothing to do with police or fire because people vote on the funding for emergency services and schools.

As far as the environment is concerned, show me one happy environmentalist......just one. Environment issues is a bottomless pit. How do I know? Because pushing 60 years old, we've been trying to make these people happy my entire life. Fast forward to today, they are just as angry, just as better as they were 50 years ago. There is no such thing as environmentalists being happy if we took every dollar in the US and used it for environmental causes.

View attachment 238304

Another in a long line of white boy whine threads. Hint. If your race wasnt subjected to fucked up shit regarding the topic dont try to draw false equivalence. :rolleyes:

White people get killed all the time by blacks.
Show me a white person that got killed over voting by a Black person. :rolleyes:

Why you crybaby ignoramus, it is an FBI and DOJ statistical fact that every year there are hundreds of many times more black-on-white violent crimes than white-on-black violent crimes. You lying member of a race of clowns who can't even BEGIN to hold your liquor like my VERY WHITE paddy ancestors did!
Like most whiny white boys you deflected. The task was to show me a white person that got killed over voting by a Black person. You failed again lice head. :rolleyes:

View attachment 238304

That makes sense. Voting for racism is racist you moron. :rolleyes:

View attachment 238304

Another in a long line of white conservative whine threads; this sort of whining is the sole purview of white conservatives, not all whites – and the lie that whites are somehow ‘victims’ is likewise a contrivance propagated by the right.
True.

View attachment 238304

I've never been a victim. Ever. Neither have you.
Nobody ever owned you.

View attachment 238304

That would only make sense to a leftist. Thank God most of us don't think like that.

View attachment 238304

That would only make sense to a leftist. Thank God most of us don't think like that.
I didnt ask what you thought or for you to thank god. I just told that if you vote for racism that means you are a racist. :dunno:

View attachment 238304

I didnt ask what you thought or for you to thank god. I just told that if you vote for racism that means you are a racist. :dunno:

I see, so since that point went right over your head, I'll be more forward about it: If blacks vote because they believe Democrats have their interests in mind, are they too not racist?

I see, so since that point went right over your head, I'll be more forward about it: If blacks vote because they believe Democrats have their interests in mind, are they too not racist?
Thats not very forward. You havent shown me that the interests Blacks are voting for are racist. You do know what that word means right?

Thats not very forward. You havent shown me that the interests Blacks are voting for are racist. You do know what that word means right?

And you haven't shown me what racist issues whites are voting on. But the very idea that you are voting on a party specifically because of your race is either racist or it isn't. You can't say it's racist if one does it and not racist if another does.

And you haven't shown me what racist issues whites are voting on. But the very idea that you are voting on a party specifically because of your race is either racist or it isn't. You can't say it's racist if one does it and not racist if another does.
I'll show you after you answer my question. Youre the one that was asked first. :rolleyes:

I'll show you after you answer my question. Youre the one that was asked first. :rolleyes:

And what question might that be?

Forum List

Back