The Wall is coming....

If you hadn't posted it, who would know? It's not like anyone over the mental age of 16 has anything to do with Instagram.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Yep, the wall is coming...

Dv_TgRUWwAIpAYV.jpg

If you hadn't posted it, who would know? It's not like anyone over the mental age of 16 has anything to do with Instagram.

That explains why the main stream media goes apeshit over every little tweet the President puts out. I would never know what he posts if it wasn’t for the hysterical MSM.

:auiqs.jpg:

President Trump Posts Border Wall Meme on Instagram That Will Make Democrats Go Bananas….
Posted on January 3, 2019by sundance
Oh dear. U.S. President Donald J Trump just posted a graphic on his Instagram accountthat will likely make his political opposition go bananas. Epic:

The way I figure, if the Border Patrol supports a wall and say they need it, and the statistics show the terrorists arrested, criminals, illegal substances, human trafficking on top of the 22M+ illegals already in America, Trump can rightfully claim it's a National Security issue.

He is getting support from the experts, not unlike asking the military what they need to do the job. Some bureaucratic pencil pusher is going to hold the nation hostage and tell America what is good for their border rather than listening to those guarding it?

Obama shoved Obamacare down your throat, he signed DACA in an E.O. This is in fact, a National Emergency. NO government can hold hostage the Will of the American people or place them in danger. This who narrative by some that "we support border protection" is bullocks. If what you had at your disposal worked, you wouldn't have 22M in your country ilegally.

A border is effective, it is permanent, it is apolitical. I think Trump will in the clinch force it through o National Security concerns. Outside of an invasion by a foreign army, what is more of a threat than this? Sometimes it makes me sick to think of people addicted who died, their families, those killed by a drunk driver or murdered outright. I have no idea how the U.S allowed to continue.

Forum List

Back