Appealing to R-W'ers' "Objectivity"...

[/QUOTE]

No one said an attack on PAR with 9/11. he's trying to say there hasn't been ANY under his dear leader

if we're keeping score Clinton had Oklahoma city bombing, the FIRST try at the world trade center, etc
but you proved my point and threw up Booooooooooooooosh[/QUOTE]

Pretty hopeless to debate with dingbats....Good thing that right wingers don't stand a chance to screw up this country for at least the next 10 years.

There have been 7 public enquiries into Benghazi. How many hearings did Republicans hold into the 12 attacks on US embassies/facilities during Bush administration during which hundreds of people died?

No Americans died in those 12 attacks and there were not questions why no help was sent and why security hadn't been upgraded

Americans died in some of those attacks.

And there were lots of questions as to how the attacks happened. Of course anyone who questioned the Bush Administration was aiding and abetting the terrorists.

I post threads such as the O/P in the somewhat useless attempt to have R-Wers apply some measure of objectivity that the world has not ended (as you surely make it sound) since Obama took office...It is your blatant hatred that trumps any objectivity and the recipe that will make you NOT see the oval office for another decade.

Suck it up!

Weellll you proved that some of the more blatant Obama haters think the Benghazi or the Boston Marathon attacks were some how on par with the 9-11 attacks.

No one said an attack on PAR with 9/11. he's trying to say there hasn't been ANY under his dear leader

if we're keeping score Clinton had Oklahoma city bombing, the FIRST try at the world trade center, etc
but you proved my point and threw up Booooooooooooooosh

President Bush was brought up as an example of the overwhelming support America gave him in the wake of 9-11. Unlike how President Obama was treated during and after the Benghazi assault and the Arab riots of 2012.

I post threads such as the O/P in the somewhat useless attempt to have R-Wers apply some measure of objectivity that the world has not ended (as you surely make it sound) since Obama took office...It is your blatant hatred that trumps any objectivity and the recipe that will make you NOT see the oval office for another decade.

Suck it up!

Weellll you proved that some of the more blatant Obama haters think the Benghazi or the Boston Marathon attacks were some how on par with the 9-11 attacks.

He said there have been no terrorist attacks during Obama' tenure.

The question was: 1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

Clearly we were attacked in some form by terrorist and clearly many on the right immediately attacked and bashed President Obama.

Mmm, mkay... then why did you attempt to move the goalpost by saying this:

I don't recall anyone bashing Obama over the Boston Marathon bombing, Benghazi? For sure.

Suck it up!

These uber-smart libs crack me up.... it's like that ass that asked me if a person making $30k or a person making $100k pays 6.2% in Social Security, who pays the higher percentage. I answered neither, they pay the same percentage. They couldn't get that there is a difference between percentage and percentage of total income.

Geesh...

that was me, and I handed you your deflecting ass BOI.

:lmao:

Suck it up!

These uber-smart libs crack me up.... it's like that ass that asked me if a person making $30k or a person making $100k pays 6.2% in Social Security, who pays the higher percentage. I answered neither, they pay the same percentage. They couldn't get that there is a difference between percentage and percentage of total income.

Geesh...

Don't be dense.....Probably the poster was making the case that if I earn $118,000 and Romney earned $7,000.000, we BOTH would have contributed toward social security the same exact amount

Suck it up!

Geesh...

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. In the meantime, take some writing classes.. learn to articulate your self a little better. You pull that kinda stunt in negotiations, you're gonna lose your ass.

Suck it up!

The question was: 1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

Clearly we were attacked in some form by terrorist and clearly many on the right immediately attacked and bashed President Obama.

I don't recall anyone bashing Obama over the Boston Marathon bombing, Benghazi? For sure.

I accept that I was incorrect. I assumed the OP was talking about the 9-11 attacks.

Its no secret that right wingers.....especially on here.....have nothing but contempt for the Obama administration. Nonetheless, here's a small test to R-W'ers' objectivity:

1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

2. If the stock market was in the gutter, would you be bashing him?

3. If gas prices were over $4.50 per gallon, would you be bashing him?

4. If unemployment were at about 10-11%, would you be bashing him?

5. If U.S. soldiers' body bags from Iraq had kept coming in at Dover AFB, would you be bashing him?

NOW, bear in mind that ALL of the above was happening under Cheney's (and, oh, yes, with his sidekick, Bush) administration.

Boston Marathon and Benghazi weren't attacks?
Damn right they were. Benghazi was the worst terrorist attack in 6,000 years!

Suck it up!

President Bush was brought up as an example of the overwhelming support America gave him in the wake of 9-11. Unlike how President Obama was treated during and after the Benghazi assault and the Arab riots of 2012.

You're just all over the place of what the topic of this thread is about..so stop it

Suck it up!

Geesh...

Don't be dense.....Probably the poster was making the case that if I earn $118,000 and Romney earned $7,000.000, we BOTH would have contributed toward social security the same exact amount

That makes no motherfucking sense whatsoever.

Suck it up!

I accept that I was incorrect. I assumed the OP was talking about the 9-11 attacks.

Cool.. shit happens...

Its no secret that right wingers.....especially on here.....have nothing but contempt for the Obama administration. Nonetheless, here's a small test to R-W'ers' objectivity:

1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

5. If U.S. soldiers' body bags from Iraq had kept coming in at Dover AFB, would you be bashing him?

NOW, bear in mind that ALL of the above was happening under Cheney's (and, oh, yes, with his sidekick, Bush) administration.

Damn right they were. Benghazi was the worst terrorist attack in 6,000 years!

Time to reorder those Obama Kneepads

[/QUOTE]
You're just all over the place of what the topic of this thread is about..so stop it[/QUOTE]

If its too overwhelming, maybe its time for your nap....

QUOTE]

Time to reorder those Obama Kneepads[/QUOTE]

Cute....but it was your Ronny Reagan who ordered you to NEVER speak ill of a fellow right winger.....Guess you don't need kneepads with those callouses you've formed for the last 30 plus years.

Suck it up!

Geesh...

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. In the meantime, take some writing classes.. learn to articulate your self a little better. You pull that kinda stunt in negotiations, you're gonna lose your ass.

yourself is one word Mr. articulate ...

Bingo....the OP is a deluded Obamabot. Don't forget Ft Hood also
And you can't deny the reasoning.

Lol please. If you tell RWs that more than 11 million jobs have been created in 5 years under Obama, they say "but...but...BENGHAZI"

Last edited:

1. No, he would have little control of course that didn't stop leftwingers.

2. Be irritated but not to bash him, not like the left wingers bashed Bush.

3. No, he has no control over gas prices. For the record the left bashed Bush and they were not at $4.50.

4. Probably, but not as much as the left bashed Bush.

5. Yes, just as the left and I bashed Bush.

Kind of blows the left wingers objectivity out the window, thanks for pointing it out.

Forum List

Back