Appealing to R-W'ers' "Objectivity"...

Its no secret that right wingers.....especially on here.....have nothing but contempt for the Obama administration.

You don't understand conservatives, we have contempt for the entire liberal agenda and its members. They hate us and we hate them right the hell back x10.

Likewise, I doubt that I've ever seen ONE right winger bash the likes of Cheney and Bush for the devastation to our reputation throughout the world, the useless deaths, wars on a credit card, etc.

These are nothing more than your SUBJECTIVE assessments. If anything, our reputation is worse now than it was under Bush, and the deaths of our military people was made useless by Obama's feckless abandonment of Iraq after that war had been WON. As to "wars on a credit card," I can't think of one in the last century that didn't involve deficit spending.

Having said that, most Conservatives criticize Bush for weak domestic leadership and failure to address the sub-prime lending scandal that brought down the economy.

Last edited:
I post threads such as the O/P in the somewhat useless attempt to have R-Wers apply some measure of objectivity that the world has not ended (as you surely make it sound) since Obama took office...It is your blatant hatred that trumps any objectivity and the recipe that will make you NOT see the oval office for another decade.

Suck it up!

Weellll you proved that some of the more blatant Obama haters think the Benghazi or the Boston Marathon attacks were some how on par with the 9-11 attacks.

1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him? We have been

2. If the stock market was in the gutter, would you be bashing him? The rich getting richer

3. If gas prices were over $4.50 per gallon, would you be bashing him? :lol: it is

4. If unemployment were at about 10-11%, would you be bashing him? He dicked with the numbers and how people are counted.

5. If U.S. soldiers' body bags from Iraq had kept coming in at Dover AFB, would you be bashing him? They are and he used them for a photo op

but it's different cuz he's like black looking and stuff

I post threads such as the O/P in the somewhat useless attempt to have R-Wers apply some measure of objectivity that the world has not ended (as you surely make it sound) since Obama took office...It is your blatant hatred that trumps any objectivity and the recipe that will make you NOT see the oval office for another decade.

Suck it up!

Weellll you proved that some of the more blatant Obama haters think the Benghazi or the Boston Marathon attacks were some how on par with the 9-11 attacks.

Maybe the Nutty Professor should have been a tad more specific? An attack is an attack and the dimwit obviously forgot we had been attacked.

1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

I would stand behind him in the effort to kill or capture those responsible. If he were to use that tragedy to invade and occupy a nation that did not attack us on that day I would oppose it. Just like I did with President Bush.

I would stand behind him in the effort to kill or capture those responsible. If he were to use that tragedy to invade and occupy a nation that did not attack us on that day I would oppose it. Just like I did with President Bush.

Blah, blah, blah...you've spent six years on your knees in front of Obungles

There have been 7 public enquiries into Benghazi. How many hearings did Republicans hold into the 12 attacks on US embassies/facilities during Bush administration which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of people?

There have been 7 public enquiries into Benghazi. How many hearings did Republicans hold into the 12 attacks on US embassies/facilities during Bush administration during which hundreds of people died?

No Americans died in those 12 attacks and there were not questions why no help was sent and why security hadn't been upgraded

Pseudo-con objectivity.
:spinner::laugh2::spinner:

Again, the reason that I post such threads is to let the right wing morons on here vent their bile....
Perhaps, in the privacy of their own half brain they may ALSO conclude that they're hate-filled idiots.

....and like moths to a flame, they spew their blatant half-truths and try to tell themselves, "see, I'm a true American because whatever FOX tells me to think is much better than using those few brain cells I may have left....." ........LOL

Pseudo-con objectivity.

Childish...but you're a left loon so expected. You don't really think you impress anyone with that garbage do you?

Pseudo-con objectivity.

Childish...but you're a left loon so expected. You don't really think you impress anyone with that garbage do you?

Most of the country stood behind President Bush after 9-11. Didn't you? Wouldn't you have stood behind President Obama under similar circumstances?

Most of the country stood behind President Bush after 9-11. Didn't you? Wouldn't you have stood behind President Obama under similar circumstances?

Probably NOT.....the loud blame that Obama would have received would have awakened the dead....such is the plight of hate-filled losers.

Suck it up!

No one said an attack on PAR with 9/11. he's trying to say there hasn't been ANY under his dear leader

if we're keeping score Clinton had Oklahoma city bombing, the FIRST try at the world trade center, etc
but you proved my point and threw up Booooooooooooooosh

Suck it up!

Of course they weren't... but, they were terrorist attacks. He said there have been no terrorist attacks during Obama' tenure.

He's wrong. It is really that simple.

Pseudo-con objectivity.

Of course...

Suck it up!

No one said an attack on PAR with 9/11. he's trying to say there hasn't been ANY under his dear leader

if we're keeping score Clinton had Oklahoma city bombing, the FIRST try at the world trade center, etc

These uber-smart libs crack me up.... it's like that ass that asked me if a person making $30k or a person making $100k pays 6.2% in Social Security, who pays the higher percentage. I answered neither, they pay the same percentage. They couldn't get that there is a difference between percentage and percentage of total income.

Geesh...

Suck it up!

He said there have been no terrorist attacks during Obama' tenure.

The question was: 1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

Clearly we were attacked in some form by terrorist and clearly many on the right immediately attacked and bashed President Obama.

Forum List

Back