Appealing to R-W'ers' "Objectivity"...

Now the reverse question to the OP and the left wingers how would you treat Obama if all the stuff brought up in the OP happened under his watch? Would you bash him over them or try and rationalize and justify them? How truly objective are you when it comes to Obama?

Now the reverse question to the OP and the left wingers how would you treat Obama if all the stuff brought up in the OP happened under his watch? Would you bash him over them or try and rationalize and justify them? How truly objective are you when it comes to Obama?
I know I know. lol
they'd blame it on Booooooooooosh, Republicans, the Tea Party, I'm sure I left a few out

Its no secret that right wingers.....especially on here.....have nothing but contempt for the Obama administration. Nonetheless, here's a small test to R-W'ers' objectivity:

1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

2. If the stock market was in the gutter, would you be bashing him?

3. If gas prices were over $4.50 per gallon, would you be bashing him?

4. If unemployment were at about 10-11%, would you be bashing him?

5. If U.S. soldiers' body bags from Iraq had kept coming in at Dover AFB, would you be bashing him?

NOW, bear in mind that ALL of the above was happening under Cheney's (and, oh, yes, with his sidekick, Bush) administration.

Boston Marathon and Benghazi weren't attacks?
I think he was referring to something on a larger scale like 9/11, not lone wolf attacks like the Boston Marathon.

With regards to Benghazi --- which most of you nutters don't even know is located in Libya --- I believe the OP was referring to attacks on US soil.

Of course I would bash him if all that stuff had happened under his watch...as I bashed the GWB administration......YET, not ONE right winger would dare take off those tea bags from his/her eyes and do the same.

Ask for some objectivity, and from right wingers you get the usual moronic responses.......nonetheless, maybe...just maybe...there is one republican who may still be conscious and think on his or her own....who knows...maybe?

Its no secret that right wingers.....especially on here.....have nothing but contempt for the Obama administration. Nonetheless, here's a small test to R-W'ers' objectivity:

1. If we had been attacked by terrorists during Obama's tenure, would you be bashing him?

5. If U.S. soldiers' body bags from Iraq had kept coming in at Dover AFB, would you be bashing him?

NOW, bear in mind that ALL of the above was happening under Cheney's (and, oh, yes, with his sidekick, Bush) administration.

I think he was referring to something on a larger scale like 9/11, not lone wolf attacks like the Boston Marathon.

With regards to Benghazi --- which most of you nutters don't even know is located in Libya --- I believe the OP was referring to attacks on US soil.
You do know that embassies are US soil right

Ask for some objectivity, and from right wingers you get the usual moronic responses.......nonetheless, maybe...just maybe...there is one republican who may still be conscious and think on his or her own....who knows...maybe?
Funny you keep using a word,you apparently have no idea what it means,objectivity.
What your hoping for is another Jake Starky,he is a fake repub that speaks nonsense like you.

You forgot Ft Hood.

You do know that embassies are US soil right
No they aren't. By international law, the grounds of the embassy are still considered the territory of the home country.

Of course I would bash him if all that stuff had happened under his watch...as I bashed the GWB administration......YET, not ONE right winger would dare take off those tea bags from his/her eyes and do the same.

So what is your opinion on your dear leaders administration selling 20% of our uranium production to the Russians?

Glad to know that right wingers wish to remain just as clueless and hate-filled as they are now....makes the job of defeating their ideologies a heck of a lot easier.......

Right wingers on this forum (that tends to be very conservative, by the way) "think" that the rest of this country shares the same moronic ideas....Stay, STAY as dumb as you are now, by all means.

No they aren't. By international law, the grounds of the embassy are still considered the territory of the home country.

Diplomacy 101:

U.S. embassies and consulates abroad, as well as foreign embassies and consulates in the United States, have a special status. While diplomatic spaces remain the territory of the host state, an embassy or consulate represents a sovereign state. International rules do not allow representatives of the host country to enter an embassy without permission --even to put out a fire -- and designate an attack on an embassy as an attack on the country it represents.

What is a U.S. Embassy

Of course I would bash him if all that stuff had happened under his watch...as I bashed the GWB administration......YET, not ONE right winger would dare take off those tea bags from his/her eyes and do

Since I can't recall having seen you bash Obama for anything I have doubts about your claim.

Funny you keep using a word,you apparently have no idea what it means,objectivity.
What your hoping for is another Jake Starky,he is a fake repub that speaks nonsense like you.

Actually, you make defining the term "objectivity" rather well.....and that is, what right wingers LACK.

1. U.S. embassies and consulates abroad, as well as foreign embassiesand consulates in the United States, have a special status. While diplomatic spaces remain the territory of the host state, an embassy orconsulate represents a sovereign state.

Of course I would bash him if all that stuff had happened under his watch...as I bashed the GWB administration......YET, not ONE right winger would dare take off those tea bags from his/her eyes and do

Since I can't recall having seen you bash Obama for anything I have doubts about your claim.

Likewise, I doubt that I've ever seen ONE right winger bash the likes of Cheney and Bush for the devastation to our reputation throughout the world, the useless deaths, wars on a credit card, etc.

Actually, you make defining the term "objectivity" rather well.....and that is, what right wingers LACK.
You also assume way to much,but keep going your doing really well.

Glad to know that right wingers wish to remain just as clueless and hate-filled as they are now....makes the job of defeating their ideologies a heck of a lot easier.......

Right wingers on this forum (that tends to be very conservative, by the way) "think" that the rest of this country shares the same moronic ideas....Stay, STAY as dumb as you are now, by all means.
Why do multiple libs here feel the need to parrot the line that this board is "conservative"? Day after day the same over discussed lib posts clog the active list.
Po

Why do multiple libs here feel the need to parrot the line that this board is "conservative"? Day after day the same over discussed lib posts clog the active list.
Po

The OP is parroting the same garbage he's parroted for years. Everyone laughed at him then also

Likewise, I doubt that I've ever seen ONE right winger bash the likes of Cheney and Bush for the devastation to our reputation throughout the world, the useless deaths, wars on a credit card, etc.
I doubt you have ever really looked.

Forum List

Back