Just Like I've Been Trying To Tell You

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Been trying to get this across to you for years.

But dims aren't exceptionally bright, not even for an eggplant.

If the 'party' is so committed to the 'middle class' and the Workers' Wages and all the other populist crap we keep hearing every freaking day......?

Then how come they keep importing low skill, low wage illegal immigrants into this Country who will take your jobs for half the wages and work twice as hard?

I know, but the average dim is, as always, clueless.

Here's my bona fides

Congress Middle class incomes drop as immigration surges WashingtonExaminer.com

Congress: Middle class incomes drop as immigration Surges

Wages of America's middle class have dropped below 1970s levels as immigration has surged 325 percent, according to a new congressional report that questions claims that native Americans are economically helped by greater immigration.

The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service report studied immigration and middle class income from 1945-2013 and found that as immigration slowed between 1945 and 1970, American incomes increased.

RELATED: Census: Record 51 million immigrants in 8 years, will account for 82% of U.S. growth

But when immigration expanded, the incomes of the bottom 90 percent of Americans went flat and then dropped beginning in 2000.

In the report to the Senate Judiciary Committee, the CRS reported that the foreign-born population of the United States surged 324.5 percent, from 9,740,000 to 41,348,066, from 1970 to 2013.

crs.jpg

And as that happened, incomes of the bottom 90 percent dropped 7.9 percent in 2013 dollars, from an average of $33,621 to $30,980.

dream-act.jpg

Edge:

Yes, they are, dimocraps. They ARE the future of America.

Know who's not?

You. Your too stupid. And like all things too stupid, you are killing yourselves off with your stupidity.

You are actually that stupid that you think the dimocrap party cares about you? Haven't you seen what they've done for those they claim to care about already......

You people are pathetically funny.... Selling your souls and your children's future for your simple minded little single issue while the dim party works to keep you permanently in the lower class

Young-Al-Bundy-Approves-With-a-Thumbs-Up-On-His-Favorite-Couch-On-Married-With-Children.gif

It isn't the government's job to raise wages, but it is it's responsibility to control immigration and protect our economy from unfair foreign trade practices.

If the 'party' is so committed to the 'middle class' and the Workers' Wages and all the other populist crap we keep hearing every freaking day......?

Then how come they keep importing low skill, low wage illegal immigrants into this Country who will take your jobs for half the wages and work twice as hard?

Here's my bona fides

Wages of America's middle class have dropped below 1970s levels as immigration has surged 325 percent, according to a new congressional report that questions claims that native Americans are economically helped by greater immigration.

The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service report studied immigration and middle class income from 1945-2013 and found that as immigration slowed between 1945 and 1970, American incomes increased.

RELATED: Census: Record 51 million immigrants in 8 years, will account for 82% of U.S. growth

But when immigration expanded, the incomes of the bottom 90 percent of Americans went flat and then dropped beginning in 2000.

In the report to the Senate Judiciary Committee, the CRS reported that the foreign-born population of the United States surged 324.5 percent, from 9,740,000 to 41,348,066, from 1970 to 2013.

crs.jpg

And as that happened, incomes of the bottom 90 percent dropped 7.9 percent in 2013 dollars, from an average of $33,621 to $30,980.

dream-act.jpg

Edge:

Know who's not?

You. Your too stupid. And like all things too stupid, you are killing yourselves off with your stupidity.

You are actually that stupid that you think the dimocrap party cares about you? Haven't you seen what they've done for those they claim to care about already......

You people are pathetically funny.... Selling your souls and your children's future for your simple minded little single issue while the dim party works to keep you permanently in the lower class

Young-Al-Bundy-Approves-With-a-Thumbs-Up-On-His-Favorite-Couch-On-Married-With-Children.gif

If Repubes are so smart, why didn't they stop it? Who was POTUS in 1970, Einstein?

Why didn't George H. W. and Dubya stop it? They had 12 years between them.

Massive, embarrassing humiliating thread fail. I'm even embarrassed for you.

I'm just trying to tell you --

You can't figure out why you can't get and keep a good paying job and the reason is -- the dimocrap party is importing MILLIONS of illegals for the sole purpose of future dimocrap votes.

They couldn't care less about the fact that they're taking jobs away from you

So yuck it up, morons. Enjoy yourselves.

If you ever move out of your parent's basement and become contributing members of society....

data-laughs-o.gif

Don't be surprised when the children you accidentally conceived move in with you right about when you think it's all going to get better.

It won't.

I'm just trying to tell you --

You can't figure out why you can't get and keep a good paying job and the reason is -- the dimocrap party is importing MILLIONS of illegals for the sole purpose of future dimocrap votes.

They couldn't care less about the fact that they're taking jobs away from you

So yuck it up, morons. Enjoy yourselves.

If you ever move out of your parent's basement and become contributing members of society....

data-laughs-o.gif

Don't be surprised when the children you accidentally conceived move in with you right about when you think it's all going to get better.

It won't.

Q: Why won't you answer my questions?

A: Because you can't.

Here's my bona fides

crs.jpg

dream-act.jpg

Edge:

Know who's not?

I've asked this question of democrats many times yet I cant get a straight answer.

Forum List

Back