Apparently Democrats and the media are pretending this whole Trump/Russia thing never happened...

You fuckers are desperate. Mueller will release his report soon enough.

I like what ranking Republican Doug Collins (GA) is doing, though. He’s going against our intelligence agencies and releasing the testimony of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok UNREDACTED! He’s endangering national security for some gotcha. The thing is, their testimony MAKES THEM LOOK GOOD! :laugh:
Yeah... Especially the parts about covering up Clintons crimes and planting fake evidence on Page for a FISA warrant.

Good point.

They’re going to be SO butthurt. I can’t wait.

Maybe...maybe not. I certainly don't think that the Mueller Team would have spent 2 years if it had found nothing.

How naive. It keeps the paychecks rolling in.
Now that is funny. Apparently you're not aware on how lawyers are compensated.

With money.
Private practice will pay several multiples of what is made at a government job; idiot.

One thing is pretty clear; Trump lost something like 9 Senators over his emergency declaration

Those who are up for re-election will be primary'd out. Watch.
Cool! Idiot-on-idiot violence is great when those idiots are republicants.

Just weeding out the Democrats.
It worked so well in 2018....

and lost every Republican in the House over embargoing the OIC report when it comes out.

Irrelevant. Until the law is changed, the decision belongs solely to the Attorney General.

Sure...

And it will give the Democrats a huge issue in the fall campaign if the report isn't released.

Democrats have all sorts of huge issues, all recorded on video. :auiqs.jpg:

Not sure what that means. Embargoing an investigation into the President who's running for re-election.... Music to their ears I'm sure.

Hello? Today Pelosi brought to the floor a bill to have the Mueller Investigation information, released in full...

and every member of the House voted in FAVOR of the resolution, all republican congress critters and all Democratic congress critters... WANT the Special Counsel investigative report released.

We'll see what AG Barr does.

No one has given up on it!!! the right is hoping the whole report vindicates Trump, and the left is hoping it proves Trump is as crooked as they come.

Eh, they all know the Mueller report won't be released. "in full" to the public... it's a stupid waste of time and effort, much like the investigation itself. It's too bad voters don't require legislative results over swamp politics and parasite news fantasies.
It will be, eventually

The Starr report was released in full, including Bill Clinton's grand jury testimony

The Watergate special investigators report was release in full, including the executive privileged Nixon tapes...

We the people paid for the report/investigation and it was a counterintelligence investigation in to Russia's interference in to our election, and by law, even for the classified stuff, counter intelligence investigations have to be reported to the Intelligence Select committee people, the gang of 8.

It's inevitable.... could take time, but at the latest, as soon as president trump is out of office and not in the way of hiding everything from us, we will get it, with some redactions of anything top secret.

Hillary evaded the laws of men, but she will not evade judgment when she meets Jesus Christ after she dies. However, hell isn't hot enough to be a just punishment for Hillary.

Satan is afraid of Hillary
hillarydevilsgg.jpg

...but I haven't forgotten the biggest LIE ever told.

Where's the evidence?

Where's the Mueller report?

What the fuck is up with that, fuckers?

They couldn't convict him. Over the same time Trump couldn't convict Hillary and Trump IS PRESIDENT.

Both are probably guilty of something and just avoiding prosecution.

Hello? Today Pelosi brought to the floor a bill to have the Mueller Investigation information, released in full...

and every member of the House voted in FAVOR of the resolution, all republican congress critters and all Democratic congress critters... WANT the Special Counsel investigative report released.

No one has given up on it!!! the right is hoping the whole report vindicates Trump, and the left is hoping it proves Trump is as crooked as they come.

Eh, they all know the Mueller report won't be released. "in full" to the public... it's a stupid waste of time and effort, much like the investigation itself. It's too bad voters don't require legislative results over swamp politics and parasite news fantasies.
It will be, eventually

The Starr report was released in full, including Bill Clinton's grand jury testimony

The Watergate special investigators report was release in full, including the executive privileged Nixon tapes...

We the people paid for the report/investigation and it was a counterintelligence investigation in to Russia's interference in to our election, and by law, even for the classified stuff, counter intelligence investigations have to be reported to the Intelligence Select committee people, the gang of 8.

It's inevitable.... could take time, but at the latest, as soon as president trump is out of office and not in the way of hiding everything from us, we will get it, with some redactions of anything top secret.

I'm thinkin that you are correct .. :thewave:

... and good news ... you'll have plenty of time to prepare all your apologies .. ;)

I like what ranking Republican Doug Collins (GA) is doing, though. He’s going against our intelligence agencies and releasing the testimony of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok UNREDACTED! He’s endangering national security for some gotcha. The thing is, their testimony MAKES THEM LOOK GOOD! :laugh:

How does it make them look good?
You’ll have to watch something intellectual. Are you up to it?

GOP's transcript release gambit backfires upon actual reading GOP's transcript release gambit backfires upon actual reading

GOP's transcript release gambit backfires upon actual reading GOP's transcript release gambit backfires upon actual reading

I read it. Doesn't make them look "good". Sorry

Where's the evidence?

The damage is done.
There are still millions of dumb left wing knuttjobs who believe that the Russians got Trump elected.

The only reason the Clintons were not prosecuted and put in jail was because the prosecutors didn't want to put a President and First Lady in jail, it would make our country look bad if it happened. Also, lots of people who could testify against the Clintons have conveniently died.
Poor CRCs...always the victims...everyone against you...the Press....the Deep State....businesses that require their employees to be bilingual....everyone.

Where's the evidence? Where's the Mueller report? What the fuck is up with that, fuckers?

'Apparently Democrats and the media are pretending this whole Trump/Russia thing never happened...'

Well, it didn't ever happen. To clarify, perhaps, they are now trying to brush under the proverbial rug that the exposed coup d'état they conducted for the last 2+ years never happened...

It will be, eventually

I'm thinkin that you are correct .. :thewave:

... and good news ... you'll have plenty of time to prepare all your apologies .. ;)
Maybe it'll be me, but maybe it will be you doing the apologies...and groveling to me? :p

If Mueller had something on Trump he would have moved on it by now. Prosecutors don't hide the findings of their investigations.
He has moved on it.

Manafort: indicted/sentenced
Cohen: indicted/sentenced
Gates: indicted/sentenced soon
Flynn: indicted/sentenced soon
Popodopoulis: indicted/sentenced

Do I really have to list the double-digit numbers?

I read it. Doesn't make them look "good". Sorry
You didn’t “read” it. It was a video - you probably didn’t even click on the link.

I win again!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only reason the Clintons were not prosecuted and put in jail was because the prosecutors didn't want to put a President and First Lady in jail, it would make our country look bad if it happened. Also, lots of people who could testify against the Clintons have conveniently died.
Poor CRCs...always the victims...everyone against you...the Press....the Deep State....businesses that require their employees to be bilingual....everyone.
Like I said...

Conservatives are the Biggest Snowflakes

Where's the evidence?

How many years did the Whitewater investigation take? 6 years? For a failed 1978 land deal? So STFU.

Because Hillary hid the Evidence in the White House and murdered the witnesses. So STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uh Oh....now you're on her hit list.

Forum List

Back