Apparently Democrats and the media are pretending this whole Trump/Russia thing never happened...

...but I haven't forgotten the biggest LIE ever told.

Where's the evidence?

Where's the Mueller report?

What the fuck is up with that, fuckers?
:21:
They’re going to be SO butthurt. I can’t wait.

Maybe...maybe not. I certainly don't think that the Mueller Team would have spent 2 years if it had found nothing. Whether it rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors"....dunno.

One thing is pretty clear; Trump lost something like 9 Senators over his emergency declaration and lost every Republican in the House over embargoing the OIC report when it comes out. If he's banking on the proverbial "You'll never get 67 Senators to vote for removal...", they may be in for a shock there. Presidents come and go, Senators (if they value their career) can be in office for generations.

I stopped Reading after “I certainly don’t think”. If Mueller found that Trump was a Russian asset you think he d sit on it for two years?

Hillary evaded the laws of men, but she will not evade judgment when she meets Jesus Christ after she dies. However, hell isn't hot enough to be a just punishment for Hillary.
And YOU won't either... :rolleyes:

thou shall not bear false witness.....

Hello? Today Pelosi brought to the floor a bill to have the Mueller Investigation information, released in full...

and every member of the House voted in FAVOR of the resolution, all republican congress critters and all Democratic congress critters... WANT the Special Counsel investigative report released.

We'll see what AG Barr does.

No one has given up on it!!! the right is hoping the whole report vindicates Trump, and the left is hoping it proves Trump is as crooked as they come.

If Mueller had something on Trump he would have moved on it by now. Prosecutors don't hide the findings of their investigations.

Apparently Democrats and the media are pretending this whole Trump/Russia thing never happened...

Funny. I hear it discussed every day - by Congress, CNN, and MSNBC.
Yes, and the whole world is wondering why we never see any evidence to back up all this talk.

If Mueller had something on Trump he would have moved on it by now. Prosecutors don't hide the findings of their investigations.

Are you really that fucking stupid? You expect Mueller to share his findings as he goes along before he completes his investigation? Christ, don't you even watch Law and Order? BTW, House Democrats are VERY busy working on this.

Are you really that fucking stupid? You expect Mueller to share his findings as he goes along before he completes his investigation? Christ, don't you even watch Law and Order?
I used to watch Law and Order SVU but then I realized it was one of the dumbest TV shows ever.

The last episode I watched was when a 14-year-old girl went into the police station and started shooting people up.

This is when I realized that the show was totally ridiculous and would do anything to score political points.

The political point they were trying to score was, "See, guns are bad! Even a 14-year-old girl will turn into a lunatic killer if she has a gun in her possession!"

Are you really that fucking stupid? You expect Mueller to share his findings as he goes along before he completes his investigation? Christ, don't you even watch Law and Order?
I used to watch Law and Order SVU but then I realized it was one of the dumbest TV shows ever.

The last episode I watched was when a 14-year-old girl went into the police station and started shooting people up.

This is when I realized that the show was totally ridiculous and would do anything to score political points.

The political point they were trying to score was, "See, guns are bad! Even a 14-year-old girl will turn into a lunatic killer if she has a gun in her possession!"

Try watching the original Law and Order. SVU sucks.

Where's the evidence?

Maybe...maybe not. I certainly don't think that the Mueller Team would have spent 2 years if it had found nothing. Whether it rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors"....dunno.

One thing is pretty clear; Trump lost something like 9 Senators over his emergency declaration and lost every Republican in the House over embargoing the OIC report when it comes out. If he's banking on the proverbial "You'll never get 67 Senators to vote for removal...", they may be in for a shock there. Presidents come and go, Senators (if they value their career) can be in office for generations.

I stopped Reading after “I certainly don’t think”. If Mueller found that Trump was a Russian asset you think he d sit on it for two years?

Sit on it? No.
Try to prove it? Yes.

When's your blob going to testify?

Where's the evidence?

Sit on it? No.
Try to prove it? Yes.

When's your blob going to testify?

By “found” I mean he had the proof. Do you think he would sit on it for two years if he has the proof? My blob? What are you two?

Where's the evidence?

Maybe...maybe not. I certainly don't think that the Mueller Team would have spent 2 years if it had found nothing.

How naive. It keeps the paychecks rolling in.

One thing is pretty clear; Trump lost something like 9 Senators over his emergency declaration

Those who are up for re-election will be primary'd out. Watch.

and lost every Republican in the House over embargoing the OIC report when it comes out.

Irrelevant. Until the law is changed, the decision belongs solely to the Attorney General.

Where's the evidence?

/——/ You mean democRATs aren’t saying tick tock tick tock anymore? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Where's the evidence?

How many years did the Whitewater investigation take? 6 years? For a failed 1978 land deal? So STFU.
/——/ So you’re saying democRATs are better managers of failed investigations?

The only reason the Clintons were not prosecuted and put in jail was because the prosecutors didn't want to put a President and First Lady in jail, it would make our country look bad if it happened. Also, lots of people who could testify against the Clintons have conveniently died.

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars..

The only reason why the Clintons didn't go to jail is because they didn't actually break any laws. They invested in a land project that went bad. They lost money. So did a lot of other people. They didn't go to jail, either.

The only reason the Clintons were not prosecuted and put in jail was because the prosecutors didn't want to put a President and First Lady in jail, it would make our country look bad if it happened. Also, lots of people who could testify against the Clintons have conveniently died.
Well, that and the fact that after a 6 year investigation 3 different Special Prosecutors couldn’t come up with JACK SHIT to charge them with. :lol:
/——/ Whitewater was a crime and actually happened, but Mueller was looking for one and failed.

Where's the evidence?

Maybe...maybe not. I certainly don't think that the Mueller Team would have spent 2 years if it had found nothing.

Now that is funny. Apparently you're not aware on how lawyers are compensated.

One thing is pretty clear; Trump lost something like 9 Senators over his emergency declaration

Cool! Idiot-on-idiot violence is great when those idiots are republicants.

and lost every Republican in the House over embargoing the OIC report when it comes out.

Irrelevant. Until the law is changed, the decision belongs solely to the Attorney General.

Sure...

And it will give the Democrats a huge issue in the fall campaign if the report isn't released.

Hello? Today Pelosi brought to the floor a bill to have the Mueller Investigation information, released in full...

and every member of the House voted in FAVOR of the resolution, all republican congress critters and all Democratic congress critters... WANT the Special Counsel investigative report released.

We'll see what AG Barr does.

No one has given up on it!!! the right is hoping the whole report vindicates Trump, and the left is hoping it proves Trump is as crooked as they come.

Eh, they all know the Mueller report won't be released. "in full" to the public... it's a stupid waste of time and effort, much like the investigation itself. It's too bad voters don't require legislative results over swamp politics and parasite news fantasies.

Where's the evidence?

Now that is funny. Apparently you're not aware on how lawyers are compensated.

With money.

Cool! Idiot-on-idiot violence is great when those idiots are republicants.

Just weeding out the Democrats.

Sure...

And it will give the Democrats a huge issue in the fall campaign if the report isn't released.

Democrats have all sorts of huge issues, all recorded on video. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back