Apparently Democrats and the media are pretending this whole Trump/Russia thing never happened...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...but I haven't forgotten the biggest LIE ever told.

Where's the evidence?

Where's the Mueller report?

What the fuck is up with that, fuckers?

I'm sure the Democrat echelon has been informed of their failure. Now they need be concerned with the coming backlash.

Where's the evidence?

How many years did the Whitewater investigation take? 6 years? For a failed 1978 land deal? So STFU.

You fuckers are desperate. Mueller will release his report soon enough.

I like what ranking Republican Doug Collins (GA) is doing, though. He’s going against our intelligence agencies and releasing the testimony of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok UNREDACTED! He’s endangering national security for some gotcha. The thing is, their testimony MAKES THEM LOOK GOOD! :laugh:

The only reason the Clintons were not prosecuted and put in jail was because the prosecutors didn't want to put a President and First Lady in jail, it would make our country look bad if it happened. Also, lots of people who could testify against the Clintons have conveniently died.

The only reason the Clintons were not prosecuted and put in jail was because the prosecutors didn't want to put a President and First Lady in jail, it would make our country look bad if it happened.

I disagree. It would have cemented the notion that we are a nation of law, not of men.

Where's the evidence?

How many years did the Whitewater investigation take? 6 years? For a failed 1978 land deal? So STFU.

Because Hillary hid the Evidence in the White House and murdered the witnesses. So STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary evaded the laws of men, but she will not evade judgment when she meets Jesus Christ after she dies. However, hell isn't hot enough to be a just punishment for Hillary.

The only reason the Clintons were not prosecuted and put in jail was because the prosecutors didn't want to put a President and First Lady in jail, it would make our country look bad if it happened. Also, lots of people who could testify against the Clintons have conveniently died.
Well, that and the fact that after a 6 year investigation 3 different Special Prosecutors couldn’t come up with JACK SHIT to charge them with. :lol:

Hillary evaded the laws of men, but she will not evade judgment when she meets Jesus Christ after she dies. However, hell isn't hot enough to be a just punishment for Hillary.
You don’t believe in Jesus Christ.

Well, that and the fact that after a 6 year investigation 3 different Special Prosecutors couldn’t come up with JACK SHIT to charge them with. :lol:
No, there was plenty, they wrapped it all up just before noon on the day Bush became President. They didn't want the bad publicity of putting an American President in prison.

No, there was plenty, they wrapped it all up just before noon on the day Bush became President. They didn't want the bad publicity of putting an American President in prison.
You’re delusional. The Starr Report came out in 1998, 2 years before the election.

The Starr Report —officially known as Referral From Independent Counsel Kenneth W. Starr in Conformity with the Requirement of Title 28, United States Code, Section 595(c)— was an investigative account of United States President Bill Clinton by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr and released on September 11, 1998.

Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, crimes which he was guilty of committing. He lost his license to practice law because of these crimes.

Where's the evidence?

:21:
They’re going to be SO butthurt. I can’t wait.

Maybe...maybe not. I certainly don't think that the Mueller Team would have spent 2 years if it had found nothing. Whether it rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors"....dunno.

One thing is pretty clear; Trump lost something like 9 Senators over his emergency declaration and lost every Republican in the House over embargoing the OIC report when it comes out. If he's banking on the proverbial "You'll never get 67 Senators to vote for removal...", they may be in for a shock there. Presidents come and go, Senators (if they value their career) can be in office for generations.

You fuckers are desperate. Mueller will release his report soon enough.

I like what ranking Republican Doug Collins (GA) is doing, though. He’s going against our intelligence agencies and releasing the testimony of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok UNREDACTED! He’s endangering national security for some gotcha. The thing is, their testimony MAKES THEM LOOK GOOD! :laugh:

How does it make them look good?

Forum List

Back