Apparently, Ann Coulter is a RINO

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
3-D Chess: It Only Looks Like Trump Is Throwing Away His Presidency!

When a Republican House and Republican Senate deliver a spending bill to Trump that prevents him from putting so much as a rickety fence on more than 33 miles of the border, I think it's safe to say that not only do congressional Republicans not fear Trump, they're laughing at him.

3-D chess, baby! Trump has lured Republicans right into his trap.

Obviously, a blue wave this fall is much more likely now. That's the plan, morons.

Just wait and see how they like it when the GOP gets wiped out in the midterms. Sure, we'll get all the heinous PC policies we would have gotten under Hillary. But Trump is thinking three moves ahead. He could make history by being only the third president ever impeached.

Top that, Obama!

she-mad-oh-she-mad.jpg

I dunno, man. How bad does he have to be before his followers actually react to his shit?!

P.S.: I absolutely never thought I'd see the day I would be quoting Ann Coulter.

Or Joe Walsh.

jwcnn.jpg

I can just imagine what a blast she would be married to her..Like shoveling elephant shit...But these folks all expect too much from them poh politicians why after their rich friends and corporate lobbyist get through with them them are all petered out...Heh-heh..I said peter...

Wow.................never thought I'd see the day Coulter was called a RINO.

They are still tearing themselves apart aren't they?

Even scarier for the GOP is that Coulter thinks that a blue wave is coming.

Wow.................never thought I'd see the day Coulter was called a RINO.

They are still tearing themselves apart aren't they?

Even scarier for the GOP is that Coulter thinks that a blue wave is coming.

She could just be lashing out. Lord knows, she's pissed enough.

Coulter always frets when things don't go the way she thinks they should.

It's quite meaningless, really.

When a Republican House and Republican Senate deliver a spending bill to Trump that prevents him from putting so much as a rickety fence on more than 33 miles of the border, I think it's safe to say that not only do congressional Republicans not fear Trump, they're laughing at him.

Obviously, a blue wave this fall is much more likely now. That's the plan, morons.

Just wait and see how they like it when the GOP gets wiped out in the midterms. Sure, we'll get all the heinous PC policies we would have gotten under Hillary. But Trump is thinking three moves ahead. He could make history by being only the third president ever impeached.

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

I dunno, man. How bad does he have to be before his followers actually react to his shit?!

P.S.: I absolutely never thought I'd see the day I would be quoting Ann Coulter.

Or Joe Walsh.

"The Smoker you Drink, the Player you Get"

I find her incredibly annoying. She is obviously quite smart, but she thinks that her opinions are the only ones that matter, and that is every bit as bad as any body else believing in their infallibility.

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

Or Joe Walsh.

"The Smoker you Drink, the Player you Get"
i had that LP....right after the James Gang and Barnstorm....ah the good old days....

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

Or Joe Walsh.

View attachment 185590
I threw out my GOP scorecard about a year ago. There's simply no way to keep track at this point.

They should uniforms or scarves or something.

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

Or Joe Walsh.

View attachment 185590

Well, she's a stupid kunt who would do her cause better to keep quiet, if that's what you mean.

I find her incredibly annoying. She is obviously quite smart, but she thinks that her opinions are the only ones that matter, and that is every bit as bad as any body else believing in their infallibility.
None of that is as important as the immense amount of critically important (and little publicized) knowledge she presents. Not sure about that ? Try reading chapters 2 - 5 in the book Mugged.

Go ahead. It's only 57 pages. Wouldn't take too long, but after reading it, you'll feel like you just read the Encyclopedia Brittanica. You'll see,..and be amazed at how effective the MSM has been at covering things up.

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

Or Joe Walsh.

View attachment 185590

Well, she's a stupid kunt who would do her cause better to keep quiet, if that's what you mean.

Gracious.

Do you have any pearls I can clutch?

1ab3dff6011d0824ba9de0b03192cf8d.jpg

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

Or Joe Walsh.

View attachment 185590

Ann Coulter is very smart, savvy, knowledgable, great writer, but she also is slightly impatient, which doesn't go well with the combination of Trump's rookie POTUS status, complexity in govt, and Trump's longtime way of stringing things out, and getting what he wants indirectly, while getting everyone around him to be looking the other way.

I'm guessing we'll see the wall materials bought out of the Defense $$$, and built pretty soon by Army Corps of Engineers.

Ms. Coulter is merely pointing out The Donald's failure to take seriously the policy initiatives that got him elected.

This is not the first time.

It is also noteworthy that she was LARGELY responsible for Trump adopting immigration sanity as his core issue. You can bet that Trump is aware of this column and will give it due consideration.

No...

Coulter is still a Republican...

Trump is the RINO...

Slavishly obeyed by the RINOs at the head of both chambers of Congress...
Trump is best the GOP has. The GOP stupidly refused to be authoritarian when the culture was being stolen away from them and now the only way there will ever be a long term victory for them is to slowly but surely push the entire country right until many issues and policies that mainstream Democrats are demanding are no longer winning issues in even blue states.

The problem is that the GOP also allowed the demographics to change beyond the point where even a centrist party could win long term in this country. The demographics must be changed back if the GOP doesn't want to lose any and all influence to the alt-right.

Ann Coulter is being unreasonable and is ignoring the tremendous amount of good that Trump has already done and that he is still doing. We don't have a DACA deal yet precisely because Trump refuses to do one that does not include funding for the wall.

And although I'm very disappointed with the omnibus spending bill, there are many good provisions in the bill that conservatives should cheer. If Hillary were in the White House and the Dems controlled Congress, that bill would be very different.

No...

Coulter is still a Republican...

Trump is the RINO...

Slavishly obeyed by the RINOs at the head of both chambers of Congress...
Trump is best the GOP has. The GOP stupidly refused to be authoritarian when the culture was being stolen away from them and now the only way there will ever be a long term victory for them is to slowly but surely push the entire country right until many issues and policies that mainstream Democrats are demanding are no longer winning issues in even blue states.

The problem is that the GOP also allowed the demographics to change beyond the point where even a centrist party could win long term in this country. The demographics must be changed back if the GOP doesn't want to lose any and all influence to the alt-right.
Better kick-start the Deportation Machine...

Forum List

Back