Apollo 11 Was Racist And Misogynistic

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The flight of Apollo 11 happened 50 years and it's time to say what should have been said then......APOLLO 11 WAS RACIST!!!!

There should have been at least one person of color on that flight......but worst of all, Apollo 11 was misogynistic in nature. Neil Armstrong said "One small step for man.......one giant leap for mankind"!

Just what in the Hell gave them the right to put "Man" in that statement. So who cares if it was 50 years ago.....those men were a bunch of racist women-haters.

They even planted a racist flag on the moon.....a flag that will never be burned by an Antifa member because there's not enough oxygen to burn it.

Apollo 11 Anniversary: Everything You Need to Read on the Moon Landing
merlin_147822012_487fa283-8a6d-4eb5-9998-10cd905b6ccf-articleLarge.jpg

merlin_157423323_97b233ae-6a09-4a46-829c-de37db1e630a-articleLarge.jpg

The flight of Apollo 11 happened 50 years and it's time to say what should have been said then......APOLLO 11 WAS RACIST!!!!

There should have been at least one person of color on that flight......but worst of all, Apollo 11 was misogynistic in nature. Neil Armstrong said "One small step for man.......one giant leap for mankind"!

Just what in the Hell gave them the right to put "Man" in that statement. So who cares if it was 50 years ago.....those men were a bunch of racist women-haters.

They even planted a racist flag on the moon.....a flag that will never be burned by an Antifa member because there's not enough oxygen to burn it.

Apollo 11 Anniversary: Everything You Need to Read on the Moon Landing
merlin_147822012_487fa283-8a6d-4eb5-9998-10cd905b6ccf-articleLarge.jpg

merlin_157423323_97b233ae-6a09-4a46-829c-de37db1e630a-articleLarge.jpg

These people have no joy. Everything is seen through their political lenses.

In 1984 The Party had to schedule the 2 minute hate, Progressives today need no outside encouragement.

NASA was very racist and sexist not only with who qualified to be an Astronaut but who worked for NASA

Ed Dwight, the African American Astronaut who Never Flew

The Kennedy administration sought to change that. The idea was to move away from the “protestant white male” archetype by adding an African American to the roster. And Kennedy picked Edward Dwight.

A Kansas City native, Dwight left his hometown in 1953 to join the U.S. Air Force. He served as military pilot before completing his degree in aeronautical engineering from Arizona State University. He entered Test Pilot Training Program at Edwards Air Force Base in 1961, and in 1962 began training as an astronaut candidate. With the same qualifications as his space-bound counterparts, Dwight worked as a fully qualified Aerospace Research Pilot but remained the target of racism from both his colleagues and commanding officers.

The Kennedy administration sought to change that. The idea was to move away from the “protestant white male” archetype by adding an African American to the roster. And Kennedy picked Edward Dwight.

A Kansas City native, Dwight left his hometown in 1953 to join the U.S. Air Force. He served as military pilot before completing his degree in aeronautical engineering from Arizona State University. He entered Test Pilot Training Program at Edwards Air Force Base in 1961, and in 1962 began training as an astronaut candidate. With the same qualifications as his space-bound counterparts, Dwight worked as a fully qualified Aerospace Research Pilot but remained the target of racism from both his colleagues and commanding officers.

Jackie Robinson...so you never answered me. Do you longer watch baseball because the MLB was racist?

NASA was very racist and sexist not only with who qualified to be an Astronaut but who worked for NASA

So was MLB. Do you no longer watch baseball? You’re so dumb.
What does that have to do with the moon landing in 1969?

Try to keep up with the thread

You said NASA used to be racist. So was MLB even in 1969. So do you no longer watch baseball? Are you too stupid to gauge the analogy? Never mind you are. Idiot. I love Exposing that about you.

You gotta give Trump credit, he can distract his snowflakes with ease constantly while the wealthy laugh and polluters pollute and the useless republicans kowtow and collect their government welfare checks. Too funny. White resentment is a funny thing to watch and it seems a growing aliment among the Trumpettes who haven't figured out yet they are being played. A comedy of fools for sure.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero and pres

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

At that time only test pilots were considered to be Astronauts, and most of them at the time were male and white. As were most of the rocket scientists at the time.

They worked with the talent pool they had.

You gotta give Trump credit, he can distract his snowflakes with ease constantly while the wealthy laugh and polluters pollute and the useless republicans kowtow and collect their government welfare checks. Too funny. White resentment is a funny thing to watch and it seems a growing aliment among the Trumpettes who haven't figured out yet they are being played. A comedy of fools for sure.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero and pres

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder
Liar !!

This SEND HER BACK shtick is a distraction.

Jackie Robinson...so you never answered me. Do you longer watch baseball because the MLB was racist?

WTF are you babbling about?
Are you claiming I said we should not watch NASA?

NASA had its own issues with race in the 60s
Jackie Robinson had nothing to do with it

At that time only test pilots were considered to be Astronauts, and most of them at the time were male and white. As were most of the rocket scientists at the time.

It was not just the astronauts but those who worked for NASA

It was not just the astronauts but those who worked for NASA

So what?

Again, at the time the skilled position talent pool NASA needed was mostly white and male, just like most other high end professions.

Forum List

Back