AP-GfK Poll: Dems disliked, but GOP just as bad

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
AP-GfK Poll: Dems disliked, but GOP just as bad - Yahoo! News

Most say President Barack Obama isn't cooperating enough on the economy; yet even more accuse Republicans of the same thing. Former President George W. Bush and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — the only two Republicans the AP-GfK Poll tested — are both viewed negatively by more than half in the survey, worse than Obama's marks. And people overwhelmingly fault Bush more than Obama for the recession.

Ha!

Most say President Barack Obama isn't cooperating enough on the economy; yet even more accuse Republicans of the same thing. Former President George W. Bush and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — the only two Republicans the AP-GfK Poll tested — are both viewed negatively by more than half in the survey, worse than Obama's marks. [SIZE=""]And people overwhelmingly fault Bush more than Obama for the recession[/SIZE].

Ha!

This is exactly why I don't bother providing you with evidence of my 'claims'. Because, you are incapable of doing anything other than using a media story as a 'source' and just regurgitating their talking points.

Fucking moron.

This shouldn't be a surprise. To my knowledge, no one has been claiming that Republicans will do well this year because most people like them or embrace their ideas. Rather, their supporters are expected to vote and their opponents' supporters aren't. That's why "likely voter" polls are much more favorable to Republican candidates than are "registered voter" polls.

The general consensus has been: the better the turnout, the smaller the Republican wave will be. So yeah.

Most say President Barack Obama isn't cooperating enough on the economy; yet even more accuse Republicans of the same thing. Former President George W. Bush and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — the only two Republicans the AP-GfK Poll tested — are both viewed negatively by more than half in the survey, worse than Obama's marks. [SIZE=""]And people overwhelmingly fault Bush more than Obama for the recession[/SIZE].

Ha!

This is exactly why I don't bother providing you with evidence of my 'claims'. Because, you are incapable of doing anything other than using a media story as a 'source' and just regurgitating their talking points.

Fucking moron.

And you're incapable of posting any type of sources to back your claim. Dickhead, you make claims as though they're truth and then when pressed to produce evidence you try to bullshit your way out.

Most say President Barack Obama isn't cooperating enough on the economy; yet even more accuse Republicans of the same thing. Former President George W. Bush and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — the only two Republicans the AP-GfK Poll tested — are both viewed negatively by more than half in the survey, worse than Obama's marks. And people overwhelmingly fault Bush more than Obama for the recession.

Ha!

LOL.
Anyone who faults a president for a recession is an idiot.
LMAO. And you put it in bold and a larger font.

Ha!

Fucking moron.

And you're incapable of posting any type of sources to back your claim. Dickhead, you make claims as though they're truth and then when pressed to produce evidence you try to bullshit your way out.

Hey, look what you did, you moron.
That poll may be accurate, but it is tools like you that spread the data even though the poll itself is a farce.
President do not cause recessions you moron.
Learn somethiung about economics and then get back to me.
Jeez. How freaking pathetic.

Fucking moron.

That poll may be accurate, but it is tools like you that spread the data even though the poll itself is a farce.

Just be grateful that he claims to be Army, not Corps. :cool:

The poll is not a farce. It's a poll. The fauxrage of Jarhead and CG is a farce.

Simply, what the poll means is that if the turn out is small, the GOP wins because it has movitated the base better than the Dems. If the turnout is large, the GOP remains in the complete minority.

Ha!

LOL.
Anyone who faults a president for a recession is an idiot.
LMAO. And you put it in bold and a larger font.

Thats hasn't stopped the Tea Bastards from blaming Obama.

Mark My Words!

When the battle's over, the smoke is cleared and the bodies counted, the Republicans will have fewer seats in Congress than they have now.

Last edited:

Shut the fuck up moron, you're not even in the military.

Wow! Micky G. Jagger, the democratic dagger in the heart of the Republicans.

I don't about that. The Democrats are gaining strength in the West, but the midwest (east of the Mississippi, north of the Ohio) seems pulling GOP. If it does go strong GOP, the party may take the House, which is not what I thought yesterday.

A strange interesting election.

The poll is not a farce. It's a poll. The fauxrage of Jarhead and CG is a farce.

Simply, what the poll means is that if the turn out is small, the GOP wins because it has movitated the base better than the Dems. If the turnout is large, the GOP remains in the complete minority.

What rage? I find this obsessional need for some posters to infer some emotion onto others to be very odd. From your posts, I could presume that you are incapable of seeing humor.... because I'm laughing at the OP. It certainly doesn't 'enrage' me.... and, while I don't speak on behalf of Jarhead, I doubt very much whether he is 'enraged' either.

You're a funny guy Joke. You're one of the very few posters who is consistently wrong about others.

Not for the first time, I'm gonna have to remind you that you do not own this board, you are not an Admin or a Mod, therefore, you cannot shut me up. You may - or may not - be Army... but you are certainly one dumb fuck.

Fucking moron.

HMM, BEATS USING A MEDIA STORY AND MAKING SHIT UP LIKE YOU DO!!!! LMAO!!! :eek:

Ha!

Considering the 'recession' started under Bush, that is understandable, especially depending on how the question was phrased... HOWEVER... Obama has done nothing good for the 'recession' since taking office...

And a poll is opinion... not proof, 'fact' to back up an assertion on anything but opinion, or even inherently correct

Last edited:

Shut the fuck up.. considering your language choices and the way you post... most true vets here would agree that you're not military either...

Fucking moron.

HMM, BEATS USING A MEDIA STORY AND MAKING SHIT UP LIKE YOU DO!!!! LMAO!!! :eek:

Hmmm, I don't use media stories as sources.... in fact, I'm one of the very few who doesn't.... and I certainly don't make shit up.... So looks like the jokes on you, foolish one.

And.... FYI: I am at least smart enough to know that my sig doesn't breach the T&Cs of the board.... which is more than you can say.

On the evidence, I'd say I'm smarter than you.

Forum List

Back