AP-GfK Poll: Dems disliked, but GOP just as bad

AP-GfK Poll: Dems disliked, but GOP just as bad - Yahoo! News

Most say President Barack Obama isn't cooperating enough on the economy; yet even more accuse Republicans of the same thing. Former President George W. Bush and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — the only two Republicans the AP-GfK Poll tested — are both viewed negatively by more than half in the survey, worse than Obama's marks. And people overwhelmingly fault Bush more than Obama for the recession.

Ha!

Considering the 'recession' started under Bush, that is understandable, especially depending on how the question was phrased... HOWEVER... Obama has done nothing good for the 'recession' since taking office...

And a poll is opinion... not proof, 'fact' to back up an assertion on anything but opinion, or even inherently correct

Obama ended the recession dumbass.

This is exactly why I don't bother providing you with evidence of my 'claims'. Because, you are incapable of doing anything other than using a media story as a 'source' and just regurgitating their talking points.

Fucking moron.

HMM, BEATS USING A MEDIA STORY AND MAKING SHIT UP LIKE YOU DO!!!! LMAO!!! :eek:

Hmmm, I don't use media stories as sources.... in fact, I'm one of the very few who doesn't.... and I certainly don't make shit up.... So looks like the jokes on you, foolish one.

And.... FYI: I am at least smart enough to know that my sig doesn't breach the T&Cs of the board.... which is more than you can say.

On the evidence, I'd say I'm smarter than you.

So you pull your sources from your ass right? :lol: :lol:

HMM, BEATS USING A MEDIA STORY AND MAKING SHIT UP LIKE YOU DO!!!! LMAO!!! :eek:

Hmmm, I don't use media stories as sources.... in fact, I'm one of the very few who doesn't.... and I certainly don't make shit up.... So looks like the jokes on you, foolish one.

And.... FYI: I am at least smart enough to know that my sig doesn't breach the T&Cs of the board.... which is more than you can say.

On the evidence, I'd say I'm smarter than you.

So you pull your sources from your ass right? :lol: :lol:

Still failing on that whole 'ignoring' me thing, huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Loser.

even many Democrats blaming Obama now. The Bush excuse is old and tired.........., but it is good gravy for the uninformed.

AP-GfK Poll: Dems disliked, but GOP just as bad - Yahoo! News

Most say President Barack Obama isn't cooperating enough on the economy; yet even more accuse Republicans of the same thing. Former President George W. Bush and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — the only two Republicans the AP-GfK Poll tested — are both viewed negatively by more than half in the survey, worse than Obama's marks. And people overwhelmingly fault Bush more than Obama for the recession.

Ha!

Considering the 'recession' started under Bush, that is understandable, especially depending on how the question was phrased... HOWEVER... Obama has done nothing good for the 'recession' since taking office...

And a poll is opinion... not proof, 'fact' to back up an assertion on anything but opinion, or even inherently correct

No.. Obama nor the congress 'ended the recession'... unlike what uber left liars like you wish for, the government does not control everything with the economy... it can hurt or help it, and Obama's and the congress' policies/habits/huge deficit spending did not 'end' the recession in the least... just as all of Bush's economic polices did not cause the recession, just as Clinton did not cause the tech boom economy, etc... there are more forces driving the economy from outside the government... you claiming such things is like a teacher claiming they are the cause for a high average IQ for their class

No.. Obama nor the congress 'ended the recession'... unlike what uber left liars like you wish for, the government does not control everything with the economy... it can hurt or help it, and Obama's and the congress' policies/habits/huge deficit spending did not 'end' the recession in the least... just as all of Bush's economic polices did not cause the recession, just as Clinton did not cause the tech boom economy, etc... there are more forces driving the economy from outside the government... you claiming such things is like a teacher claiming they are the cause for a high average IQ for their class

The recession ended under Obama, a feather in his cap, the shit started under Bush, yes he did end it, or was it some holy fucking Republitard fairy with a magic wand? :lol:

Shut the fuck up moron, you're not even in the military.

Shut the fuck up.. considering your language choices and the way you post... most true vets here would agree that you're not military either...

No you shut the fuck up moron, I am in the military you sack of shit and I don't care for the shitty opinions of no one.

Yeah... a supposed e-7 that would normally be field deployable or working daybagger hours as NCOIC somehow having the ability to post continually during the day.. :rolleyes:
Not to mention your demeanor, knowledge, and choice of language does not fit the military mold

you're about as much military as Richard Simmons is straight

The recession ended under Obama, a feather in his cap, the shit started under Bush, yes he did end it, or was it some holy fucking Republitard fairy with a magic wand? :lol:

retard...

Obama did not end it, the congress did not end it, the DEMs did not end it, the REPs did not end it, the IRS did not end it, the stimulus did not end it, the TARP did not end it....

Unlike what you uber-lefties want, the government does not control all aspects of the economy... it can certainly help or hurt it... as Bush's horrible policies and budgets did, as well as Obama continues to do with his horrid spending and policies... but the government is not the end-all-be-all for the situation of the private national economy

nice try though, poser

retard...

Obama did not end it, the congress did not end it, the DEMs did not end it, the REPs did not end it, the IRS did not end it, the stimulus did not end it, the TARP did not end it....

Unlike what you uber-lefties want, the government does not control all aspects of the economy... it can certainly help or hurt it... as Bush's horrible policies and budgets did, as well as Obama continues to do with his horrid spending and policies... but the government is not the end-all-be-all for the situation of the private national economy

nice try though, poser

So the Tea Bastard fairy ended the recession or who?

This is exactly why I don't bother providing you with evidence of my 'claims'. Because, you are incapable of doing anything other than using a media story as a 'source' and just regurgitating their talking points.

Fucking moron.

And you're incapable of posting any type of sources to back your claim. Dickhead, you make claims as though they're truth and then when pressed to produce evidence you try to bullshit your way out.

Hey, look what you did, you moron.
That poll may be accurate, but it is tools like you that spread the data even though the poll itself is a farce.
President do not cause recessions you moron.
Learn somethiung about economics and then get back to me.
Jeez. How freaking pathetic.

People vote on what they think is true, whether it's true or not. So a poll showing what people think is relevant and worthwhile.

retard...

nice try though, poser

A myriad of factors determine the state of the private economy... it's not on one individual or the government or particularly the president that causes or ends a recession

You're a fucking lying douchebag 8-up motherfucker

And you're incapable of posting any type of sources to back your claim. Dickhead, you make claims as though they're truth and then when pressed to produce evidence you try to bullshit your way out.

That poll may be accurate, but it is tools like you that spread the data even though the poll itself is a farce.

People vote on what they think is true, whether it's true or not. So a poll showing what people think is relevant and worthwhile.

True 'nuff... but the poll is not inherently fact nor truth, nor is it something to back up an assertion..

Last edited:

True 'nuff... but the poll is not inherently fact nor truth, nor is it something to back up an assertion..

Oh, so now anyone who uses poll data as evidence to support a claim is out of order here?

lol.

So California Girl says the media is not a legitimate resource, you say polls are not a legitimate resource,

so why don't we, on behalf of all you rightwing types, exclude everything and anything from being used as evidence and then we can all enjoy conversations totally devoid of substance and all based on, well, nothing...

retard...

nice try though, poser

A myriad of factors determine the state of the private economy... it's not on one individual or the government or particularly the president that causes or ends a recession

An a myriad of factors has this country in debt but the piece of flaming shit you are, you blame Obama and Democrats, well stated assclown.

You're a conniving, Republitard ass snifing, dishonest asshat.

I am glad to CG back from vacation to continue to amuse us with her babbling.

Here, CG, and this will be the last time I talk to you in this thread, "Simply, what the poll means is that if the turn out is small, the GOP wins because it has movitated the base better than the Dems. If the turnout is large, the GOP remains in the complete minority."

If you think that is a farce, then we think you are a fool.

Oh, so now anyone who uses poll data as evidence to support a claim is out of order here?

lol.

So California Girl says the media is not a legitimate resource, you say polls are not a legitimate resource,

so why don't we, on behalf of all you rightwing types, exclude everything and anything from being used as evidence and then we can all enjoy conversations totally devoid of substance and all based on, well, nothing...

Polls are opinion.... polls are samples of opinion... they are not something to back up whether something is correct or factual because they are based on opinion....

The only poll that means shit is the one that is actually used for an election... all others are simply talking pieces.... and I have said this since I came here

An a myriad of factors has this country in debt but the piece of flaming shit you are, you blame Obama and Democrats, well stated assclown.

You're a conniving, Republitard ass snifing, dishonest asshat.

Little fake soldier trying to puff his chest some more??

Obama is not helping the situation with his extreme increase in government spending, his support of punitive taxation with larger gaps in taxation from citizen to citizen, his want for increased strangleholds on business which is what drives our economy, and increased governmental control in more aspects of business and private life... that is what he is doing wrong... but as I said earlier in this thread, you fucking poser imbecile, a president or a congress alone are not going to cause or cure a recession....

nice try, fartknocker

Forum List

Back