AP blames Pamela Geller for deaths of two jihadis who attacked and tried to kill her

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive...
you say that like that would be a good thing..

Whoa! Even Ideots gets it. Wake up, Jeri.

What if they could have been converted like the Hamas leader's son? Or the thousands of other Muslims who have converted to Jesus Christ -many even with jihadist backgrounds? That is all I'm saying. We'll never know now. As to Eots reply? If they could have been saved and sealed for heaven instead of in hell (where they are now) yes, it would have been a good thing.

Have a look at this Iranian Muslim on fire for Jesus Christ now - is he dangerous? Listen to him and you decide:

Last edited:
How about this guy? Are you people glad he is alive today? I am! This man had an encounter with Jesus Christ in his jail cell and became a born again Christian! Listen to his story and tell me this - Are you glad he is alive today?

He has one of the most powerful testimonies I've ever heard in my life. You need to listen to every single word - all of you.

These two were going to be killed anyway. If not in this attack, then in the one they were planning.

These two were going to be killed anyway. If not in this attack, then in the one they were planning.

Not necessarily. These two men in the videos were Muslims at one time too. Both became born again Christians. The second Muslim was a soldier in Hezbollah and he converted to Christ. What does that tell you? That God's arm is not too short to reach the most sin drenched human being. God is able, with Him all things are possible. Nothing is impossible for God.

If Geller isn't interested in winning souls to Christ maybe she should step out of the way for those who are.

Not necessarily. These two men in the videos were Muslims at one time too. Both became born again Christians. The second Muslim was a soldier in Hezbollah and he converted to Christ. What does that tell you? That God's arm is not too short to reach the most sin drenched human being. God is able, with Him all things are possible. Nothing is impossible for God.

If Geller isn't interested in winning souls to Christ maybe she should step out of the way for those who are.

Believe it or not, not everyone is about "winning souls to Christ" and some people don't want to be saved by you. So we have two choices. We can pro-actively ferret out these Jihadis (and kill the suckers) or hope they find Jesus (or at least a peaceful way to "earn" their virgins). Tell you what, Jeri ... you work on saving 'em and I'll work on getting them before they get us. Deal?

How much better it would have been had the men who attacked the mall in Nigeria had been killed days before that attack.

If some jihadist intends to find Christ and convert, they better hurry up.

I cannot save anyone. I can only point you to the one who can save you. His name is Jesus Christ and in his eyes there are no mortal and venial sins. Sin is sin. With that said, the best behaved person on earth needs salvation as much as the jihadist needs it. Without it one cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

threads been hijacked by proselytizing christer

f_untitledmvm_4b54bbb_1.jpg

Anyone who says "I believe in the First Amendment, but..." in describing Pam Geller has totalitarian tendencies.

Just sayin'.
No one said that and this incident has nothing to do with the first amendment as no government tried to stop her.

Unsurprising that you aren't aware of the news, hun.
Unsurprising that you can't back yourself up.

The water is your barrel must be oxygen depleted, little fish.

“Pamela Geller has every right to hold this event. And she should be able to do that — as ugly as others, including me, think it is — without facing any type of violence,” said Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center, which has Geller on a list of extremists.

Still, “I think decent people would say: ‘Why would you need to do that?’ ” Beirich said.

Event organizer offers no apology after thwarted attack in Texas - The Washington Post

"The New York Times ran an editorial distinguishing between 'free speech' and 'hate speech' writing that the event 'was not really about free speech. It was an exercise in bigotry and hatred posing as a blow for freedom.' CNN's Chris Cuomo wrote on Twitter that 'hate speech is excluded from protection,' later claiming it was a 'clumsy tweet.' Fox's Bill O'Reilly got into the act, saying the organizers of the event 'spurred a violent incident.'"

It s okay to victim blame if the perpetrator is a Muslim extremist WashingtonExaminer.com

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact. Furthermore, Bank of America is (so far as I know) a legitimate banking business which gives services to their customers that are necessary to cash paychecks, store money for savings accounts, checking accounts, etc.

There was no necessity, no service rendered, nothing of value or good report, nothing to be gained by a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammad. She knew there were armed guards surrounding the place and she also knew it was inciting those who are lost and following the teachings of Islam to wrath. It led to two men - not taking into account the outcome - but overcome by a provocation to anger and wrath - to their deaths.

Big difference. Miss Geller should realize that what she did is not something that Jesus Christ would have done - to gain their attention. He would have spoken truth to them - not this.

Wow, you think "speaking truth" to people like ISIS is going to work? Really? Those guys that cut off people's heads with knives are going to listen to you quote the bible? Really?

You bring new meaning to the word naive!

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact. Furthermore, Bank of America is (so far as I know) a legitimate banking business which gives services to their customers that are necessary to cash paychecks, store money for savings accounts, checking accounts, etc.

There was no necessity, no service rendered, nothing of value or good report, nothing to be gained by a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammad. She knew there were armed guards surrounding the place and she also knew it was inciting those who are lost and following the teachings of Islam to wrath. It led to two men - not taking into account the outcome - but overcome by a provocation to anger and wrath - to their deaths.

Big difference. Miss Geller should realize that what she did is not something that Jesus Christ would have done - to gain their attention. He would have spoken truth to them - not this.

Wow, you think "speaking truth" to people like ISIS is going to work? Really? Those guys that cut off people's heads with knives are going to listen to you quote the bible? Really?

The Hizbollah soldier was turned from violence to Jesus Christ and today is a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Are you suggesting that something is too difficult for God? If so, that is not naivete' but foolishness.

Where do they blame her? You are really reaching on this one. It is amazing that you can always find a far right rag that will support your very obtuse falsehoods. You must have a very strange reading list.

Hey, good on Norway! Norway repeals blasphemy law in response to Charlie Hebdo murders - The Washington Post

The Volokh Conspiracy
Norway repeals blasphemy law, in response to Charlie Hebdo murders

By Eugene Volokh May 8 at 5:12 PM
The Local [Norway] reports:

Norway has scrapped its longstanding blasphemy law, meaning it is now legal to mock the beliefs of others, in a direct response to January’s brutal attack on the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

The proposal to rush through the change [originally voted on in 2009, but delayed for technical reasons since then,] was made in February by Conservative MP Anders B. Werp and Progress Party MP Jan Arild Ellingsen, who argued that the law “underpins a perception that religious expressions and symbols are entitled to a special protection”.

“This is very unfortunate signal to send, and it is time that society clearly stands up for freedom of speech,” the two wrote in their proposal.

Finn Jarle Sæle, editor of a Christian magazine, condemned the change as “cultural suicide,” and the initial 2009 move to repeal the law was opposed by the Christian Democrat party. The last prosecution under the law was apparently in 1933, and the last conviction in 1912.

The Hizbollah soldier was turned from violence to Jesus Christ and today is a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Are you suggesting that something is too difficult for God? If so, that is not naivete' but foolishness.

Punishment along with forgiveness is required, when we are talking about human filth like these terrorists.

Save your energy for something worthwhile.

Let's face it some people are not worth saving and the world is a lot better off without them!

There are very few people in the world who have not been exposed to Christianity, muslims included. The gospel is out there and the decision is their's to make. It's not my responsibility to "talk them into it". They're free to believe whatever they want but they're not free to kill others who differ from them and when they try to, they might become dead muslims and that does not make me sad.

One of the killers was a quite ordinary young black man. Likely he came from a Christian family. He was a convert. He made his choice.

Forum List

Back