AP blames Pamela Geller for deaths of two jihadis who attacked and tried to kill her

Did Pamela Geller provoke them to wrath or didn't she?

Uh... No, she did not.

I agree with you on many issues but on this matter I disagree with you. I believe she did know she would be provoking people to anger and she decided to go forward with her plans. To be clear - the LORD looks at our motives for why we do things, Where_r_my_Keys. What was Ms. Geller's motive for doing this?

There is your answer.

I understand her point, which was that it's okay to openly disagree with something without fear of being attacked. The really sad part is that we are well aware that there are too many radical Muslims who will kill over stupid things.

We can't forever silence ourselves for fear of offending someone. Muslims need to learn to ignore things they don't like since their inability to do that is the real problem here.

If nothing else, this latest attack should highlight what the real threat is, and that is radical Muslims trying to stop people from disagreeing with their religion. We shouldn't give in.
The vast majority of Muslims did ignore it buttwipe.

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact.
Its very much deniable,if they hadn't attempted to kill her they would be alive today.
Your logic is terribly flawed.

Is my logic flawed? Perhaps but if that is the case then the LORD will correct me. As I see it the Cartoon drawing Contest of Mohammad was not necessary, it served no purpose other than to put Pamela Geller's name out there further - and in that I believe she acted carelessly and without thought to the outcome.

If she believes Cartoon contests of Mohammad can convert souls why doesn't she go to Karachi, Pakistan and hold one without her entourage and armed guards? If she believes the LORD has called her to this then why would she need protection? Did Elijah need a bodyguard? No. He didn't. And if she were doing the Will of God neither would she.
Damn, good post. Why doesn't she go to Pakistan and have her contest.

Any infidel would be in danger going to Pakistan whether they drew cartoons or not.

The Muslims here need to get the message that people will do things they don't like and they need to suck it up. I would rather lure every radical to a contest and then deal with them. Homeland Security should stage more contests just to see how many radicals come out. I don't care that we have two dead murderers. That is two less idiots that will plan attacks in the future and take out innocent people.

No contest is necessary. They are either for fun or to make a point. It seemed more of a protest than a contest because she was making a point. Sure enough, the radical Muslims lived up to their savage image.

You make a good point, the Muslims played right into Geller's hand

I'd like to know how those two chunks of muzzie shit got their hands on machine guns
They were given them by legal gun owners.

Try this strawman scenario:

Y'all are glad 2 terrorist scumbags are dead. So am I. BUT....what if they didn't attack the contest area and instead decided to take it out on the state of texas by getting their buds to help them blow up a few schools as payback? How about blowing up a shopping mall? We KNOW there are terrorist cells here...and many more are growing. We need to continue doing what we have always done but one doesn't pour gasoline in their house to burn it down and pour it all down the neighborhood while at it just cuz they feel like it. The situation could have been much much worse. Thank God it wasn't.

Personally, I think Geller is a cvnt. What if innocent people got killed? She wanted her 15 minutes of fame and didn't care what the outcome COULD have been. Yes, free speech. Draw all the cartoons you want. Just don't invite the public who could take the bullet over your drama queen antics.

What if innocent people got killed?

blame the jahidists hell bent on

murdering anyone who disagrees with them

thats what

Personally, I think Geller is a cvnt. What if innocent people got killed? She wanted her 15 minutes of fame and didn't care what the outcome COULD have been. Yes, free speech. Draw all the cartoons you want. Just don't invite the public who could take the bullet over your drama queen antics.

What if innocent people got killed?

Well, if we need to outlaw Islam, that's a step I'm willing to take.
The event PGeller organized in Garland was done behind closed doors!

do offensive things, even behind closed doors now cause offense???

Unbelievable!:rolleyes:

it does not matter if it is offensive or not

no one had a right to attempt to kill them

for offending anyone

i find it interesting that the same liberals decrying her, staunchly defend anti christian speech. say like christ in urine....

Is my logic flawed? Perhaps but if that is the case then the LORD will correct me. As I see it the Cartoon drawing Contest of Mohammad was not necessary, it served no purpose other than to put Pamela Geller's name out there further - and in that I believe she acted carelessly and without thought to the outcome.

If she believes Cartoon contests of Mohammad can convert souls why doesn't she go to Karachi, Pakistan and hold one without her entourage and armed guards? If she believes the LORD has called her to this then why would she need protection? Did Elijah need a bodyguard? No. He didn't. And if she were doing the Will of God neither would she.
Damn, good post. Why doesn't she go to Pakistan and have her contest.

Any infidel would be in danger going to Pakistan whether they drew cartoons or not.

The Muslims here need to get the message that people will do things they don't like and they need to suck it up. I would rather lure every radical to a contest and then deal with them. Homeland Security should stage more contests just to see how many radicals come out. I don't care that we have two dead murderers. That is two less idiots that will plan attacks in the future and take out innocent people.

No contest is necessary. They are either for fun or to make a point. It seemed more of a protest than a contest because she was making a point. Sure enough, the radical Muslims lived up to their savage image.

You make a good point, the Muslims played right into Geller's hand

I'd like to know how those two chunks of muzzie shit got their hands on machine guns
They were given them by legal gun owners.

machine guns

are you sure they had machine guns

Try this strawman scenario:

Y'all are glad 2 terrorist scumbags are dead. So am I. BUT....what if they didn't attack the contest area and instead decided to take it out on the state of texas by getting their buds to help them blow up a few schools as payback? How about blowing up a shopping mall? We KNOW there are terrorist cells here...and many more are growing. We need to continue doing what we have always done but one doesn't pour gasoline in their house to burn it down and pour it all down the neighborhood while at it just cuz they feel like it. The situation could have been much much worse. Thank God it wasn't.

Well, if we need to demolish every mosque in North America, that's a step I'm willing to take.

i find it interesting that the same liberals decrying her, staunchly defend anti christian speech. say like christ in urine....

equally interesting

will these same liberals defend a Christian

for attempting to lop off the head of the next piss christ artist

--LOL

ahhh...but the Christ in urine was free speech.....

the Virgin covered in dung ?...free speech too!

this event in Garland?????? omg!!! offensive and terrible!

That's the progressive /communist , double standard mind for you.

They are incapable of seeing what hypocrites they are

And if any whacko had killed people in the name of Christianity over those stunts, the left would have increased the insults and declared war on Christianity. They would have put the blame where it belongs instead of on the victims.

Now, it's always the fault of the ones doing the "offending" and more insults are aimed at the victims than the guilty.

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact...

I disagree. Those boys were determined to martyr themselves (and get their virgins before the supply is gone) and may well have tried their Jihad somewhere else ... perhaps with greater success. Those are undeniable facts. We owe Gellar and those alert cops a debt of gratitude for getting those scummies off our streets.

I do not owe Pamela Geller anything, SAYIT. You may find her actions heroic. I do not. As for the cops? Of course they were alert. There was a cartoon contest of Mohammad with a money prize going on inside. They were on high alert because they knew she was provoking people to anger with her event.

In case you haven't noticed, there are Jihadi terror cells planted throughout the West who are eager to martyr themselves for their cause. The two Arizona boys who traveled to Texas to do their dirty deed had no intention of leading peaceful, productive American lives but rather were determined to go out in a blaze of Islamist glory. I say bury 'em wrapped in pig remains.

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact...

I disagree. Those boys were determined to martyr themselves (and get their virgins before the supply is gone) and may well have tried their Jihad somewhere else ... perhaps with greater success. Those are undeniable facts. We owe Gellar and those alert cops a debt of gratitude for getting those scummies off our streets.

I do not owe Pamela Geller anything, SAYIT. You may find her actions heroic. I do not. As for the cops? Of course they were alert. There was a cartoon contest of Mohammad with a money prize going on inside. They were on high alert because they knew she was provoking people to anger with her event.

In case you haven't noticed, there are Jihadi terror cells planted throughout the West who are eager to martyr themselves for their cause. The two Arizona boys who traveled to Texas to do their dirty deed had no intention of leading peaceful, productive American lives but rather were determined to go out in a blaze of Islamist glory. I say bury 'em wrapped in pig remains.

Bury them in a 55 gallon drum full of chitlins.

Pam Geller's tactic to defeat jihad by insulting Muhammad and creating more jihadists is totally idiotic. ...... :cuckoo:

Maybe but a couple more of your Jihadi comrades are well on their way to hell.
Mission accomplished! :cool-45:

Last edited:
"O’Reilly said that, “the dead men deserved what they got. But the incident was ignited by a contest featuring cartoons of the prophet Mohammed. Any depiction of that Islamic icon is a sin in the Muslim world..."

O'Reilly is correct. ...... :cool:

Only in saying that any depiction of Mohamed is a sin in the Muslim world.
This is not the Arab World (must to your chagrin) and it is not illegal here.

Anyone who says "I believe in the First Amendment, but..." in describing Pam Geller has totalitarian tendencies.

Just sayin'.
No one said that and this incident has nothing to do with the first amendment as no government tried to stop her.

Unsurprising that you aren't aware of the news, hun.

Forum List

Back