AP blames Pamela Geller for deaths of two jihadis who attacked and tried to kill her

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
This is right up there with blaming Bank of America for the deaths of robbers who tried to rob it and shoot customers. If the bank hadn't concentrated all that money in one building, the robbers who shot up the place would still be alive.

It's hard to even imagine people being so warped that they blame Geller for jihadis getting the proper results of their acts of attempted murder.

Except in todays bizarro world, inhabited by bizarro liberals who do exactly that.

------------------------------------------------------

AP Headline Blames Pamela Geller For Deaths of Two Men Who Tried to Kill Her - Christine Rousselle

AP Headline Blames Pamela Geller For Deaths of Two Men Who Tried to Kill Her
Christine Rousselle | May 08, 2015

Last night, the Associated Press tweeted an article about Pamela Geller, organizer of the Garland, TX "Draw Muhammad" contest that nearly resulted in her death, with a rather, shall-we-say, victim-blaming headline.

AP Associated Press

Pamela Geller says she has no regrets about Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest that ended in 2 deaths:

Activist No regrets about cartoon contest ended by gunfire
5:00 PM - 7 May 2015

This is a rather unusual description of what actually happened at the event. Two armed men attempted to attack Geller and the other attendees of the event, but they were shot dead by armed guards before they could, you know, murder people. Shucks.

The exhibit didn't "result in deaths." These were not accidental shootings or deaths caused by some sort of tragedy. Nobody goes to an art exhibit expecting to be shot. The people who were killed were jihadis intent on carrying out a fatwa on Geller. Geller should not have to say she "regrets" anything--the rational or expected response to a controversial exhibit is not the attempted mass murder of everyone in attendance.

The AP's attempt to clarify the tweet blaming someone who was almost murdered for nearly being murdered was...just as bad.

This is right up there with blaming Bank of America for the deaths of robbers who tried to rob it and shoot customers. If the bank hadn't concentrated all that money in one building, the robbers who shot up the place would still be alive.

It's hard to even imagine people being so warped that they blame Geller for jihadis getting the proper results of their acts of attempted murder.

Except in todays bizarro world, inhabited by bizarro liberals who do exactly that.

------------------------------------------------------

AP Headline Blames Pamela Geller For Deaths of Two Men Who Tried to Kill Her - Christine Rousselle

AP Headline Blames Pamela Geller For Deaths of Two Men Who Tried to Kill Her
Christine Rousselle | May 08, 2015

Last night, the Associated Press tweeted an article about Pamela Geller, organizer of the Garland, TX "Draw Muhammad" contest that nearly resulted in her death, with a rather, shall-we-say, victim-blaming headline.

AP Associated Press

Pamela Geller says she has no regrets about Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest that ended in 2 deaths:

Activist No regrets about cartoon contest ended by gunfire
5:00 PM - 7 May 2015

This is a rather unusual description of what actually happened at the event. Two armed men attempted to attack Geller and the other attendees of the event, but they were shot dead by armed guards before they could, you know, murder people. Shucks.

The exhibit didn't "result in deaths." These were not accidental shootings or deaths caused by some sort of tragedy. Nobody goes to an art exhibit expecting to be shot. The people who were killed were jihadis intent on carrying out a fatwa on Geller. Geller should not have to say she "regrets" anything--the rational or expected response to a controversial exhibit is not the attempted mass murder of everyone in attendance.

The AP's attempt to clarify the tweet blaming someone who was almost murdered for nearly being murdered was...just as bad.
LOL! What a blatant lie. The headline says nothing of the sort.

I don't blame her for their deaths, I PRAISE her for them. Thank you, Pam! Two less terrorists in our country.

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact. Furthermore, Bank of America is (so far as I know) a legitimate banking business which gives services to their customers that are necessary to cash paychecks, store money for savings accounts, checking accounts, etc.

There was no necessity, no service rendered, nothing of value or good report, nothing to be gained by a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammad. She knew there were armed guards surrounding the place and she also knew it was inciting those who are lost and following the teachings of Islam to wrath. It led to two men - not taking into account the outcome - but overcome by a provocation to anger and wrath - to their deaths.

Big difference. Miss Geller should realize that what she did is not something that Jesus Christ would have done - to gain their attention. He would have spoken truth to them - not this.

Juan Williams unloaded on anti-Muslim activist Pam Geller, comparing her to a pyromaniac who walks before a judge and insists she only burns down buildings to see how quickly the fire department responds.

She complained about the fact that her motives have been questioned by the media — and claimed that criticisms of her are emboldening the jihadists. “Not the jihadists motives!” she said. “My motives! For ten years after 9/11, I’ve been opposing Sharia and jihad. It’s the media that’s created these myths against me.”
:crybaby:

Geller tried to talk over Williams, saying that he’s “promoting Sharia,” but Williams would have none of it. “I think you are about self-promotion, Pam Geller, not about the cause of free speech!”

Juan Williams Pam Geller is no better than your average self-promoting pyromaniac - Salon.com

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact. Furthermore, Bank of America is (so far as I know) a legitimate banking business which gives services to their customers that are necessary to cash paychecks, store money for savings accounts, checking accounts, etc.

There was no necessity, no value, nothing to be gained by a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammad. She knew there were armed guards surrounding the place and she also knew it was inciting those who are lost and following the teachings of Islam to wrath. It led to two men - not taking into account the outcome - but overcome by a provocation to anger and wrath - it resulted in both their deaths.

Big difference. Miss Geller should realize that what she did is not something that Jesus Christ would have done - to gain their attention. He would have spoken truth to them - not this.
Had the Christians not been Christians, they would be alive today. Surrender to Allah!

I don't blame her for their deaths, I PRAISE her for them. Thank you, Pam! Two less terrorists in our country.

Then there is something wrong with you. They both went headlong into eternity without Jesus Christ and you are rejoicing over this? That is a grief to hear of, S.J..

Then there is something wrong with you. They both went headlong into eternity without Jesus Christ and you are rejoicing over this? That is a grief to hear of, S.J..
I care more about the lives of the American people than I do about where terrorists spend eternity.

There was no necessity, no value, nothing to be gained by a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammad. She knew there were armed guards surrounding the place and she also knew it was inciting those who are lost and following the teachings of Islam to wrath. It led to two men - not taking into account the outcome - but overcome by a provocation to anger and wrath - it resulted in both their deaths.

Had the Christians not been Christians, they would be alive today. Surrender to Allah!

I preach to the Muslims just as I preach to devil worshippers. You must repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Otherwise you will be in hell. My pointing out that Miss Geller is wrong in no way implies I am in fear of Muslims or will ever surrender to Baal Allah. I'm not and I won't. Still......the truth is the truth and the truth is Pamela Geller was wrong to hold this cartoon contest. There was nothing gained by it. Nothing at all. There were two lives lost. Are you happy about it? You shouldn't be.

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact.
And if the bank hadn't concentrated all that money in one building, the robbers who got killed while shooting the place up would still be alive, Another "undeniable fact".

The silly part comes when various simps try to blame the bank for the dead robbers... or tries to blame the cartoon-drawing organizer for the dead jihadis who tried to murder its participants.

There was no necessity, no value, nothing to be gained by a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammad.
On the contrary. It pointed up the insanity and murderous nature of the fanatics who believe that such a drawing justifies murder. It's very valuable for the people of this country to know that - and no better method exists, than a demonstration... which these now-dead murderous fanatics willingly provided.

Keep up the good work, Gellar. The world is a better place for what you did.

An additional benefit, is that you also exposed the true nature of the warped people who try to pretend it's your fault the murderous fanatics died.

They had their own god, even more valid than yours since He is God the Father. What comes from the source returns to the source little friend.

Geller is trumpeting Sunday's foiled attack as a victory for herself, and "truth and freedom." It was neither.

For Geller's group, the event was a flop.

The only reason to rent a giant convention center for a cartoon-drawing contest is publicity. If the subject of the contest is an image deemed blasphemous by large segments of a major world religion, well then you can add provocation to the list of motives. That fits with Geller: Muslim-baiting and publicity-chasing are sort of her things.

The Dallas area's sizable Muslim community reacted using the same strategy my mother advises when confronted with inflammatory idiocy: They ignored her. There were no protesters outside Garland's Curtis Culwell Center, no angry op-eds, no griping to the national news media, no trying to tap into the well-oiled outrage machine. Nobody outside of the Dallas Metroplex would have ever heard of the contest if not for Simpson, 31, and Soofi, 34.

Why Pam Geller s Muslim-baiting stunt in Garland was a big fat flop

Yes, people are talking about Geller now — including me, obviously — but the debate is over whether Pam Geller is a bigoted champion of free speech or just a bigot. That's not the conversation she wanted.

By haplessly dying, Simpson and Soofi deprived Geller of what she most wants, which is for us to be afraid of Muslims, like she is.

The murderous assault on French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo sparked a heated discussion on the merits of free speech versus "hate speech," but not even Charlie Hebdo wants any part in Geller's "harsh" and "anti-Islamic movement," as Charlie Hebdo cartoonists Jean-Baptiste Thoret and Gerard Biard explained to Charlie Rose on Monday:

Charlie Hebdo Staffers No Comparison to Texas Cartoon Attack May 4 2015 Charlie Rose - YouTube

I care more about the lives of the American people than I do about where terrorists spend eternity.

The lives of American people were not at risk. It was Pamela Geller who put the lives of American people at risk by inciting people to violence of a nonsense cartoon contest and a money prize. She was wrong. If you disagree that is your choice. As for the two Muslim men? There but for the grace of God go you and I. They were raised in a false religion and brainwashed to defend it at all costs. This was the result. It is very sad if you ask me.

There was no necessity, no service rendered, nothing of value or good report, nothing to be gained by a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammad. She knew there were armed guards surrounding the place and she also knew it was inciting those who are lost and following the teachings of Islam to wrath. It led to two men - not taking into account the outcome - but overcome by a provocation to anger and wrath - to their deaths.

Had she not held the cartoon contest and offered prize money - both men would be alive. That is an undeniable fact.
Its very much deniable,if they hadn't attempted to kill her they would be alive today.
Your logic is terribly flawed.

They had their own god, even more valid than yours since He is God the Father. What comes from the source returns to the source little friend.

Allah is not God. He is a demon god from pre-Islamic times called Baal Allah. Research the history. As for the God of the Bible, Jesus Christ - He is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except by Him, PMH.

For Geller:
main-qimg-6f4bfa872617cc4fbbf486468c6ef6f4

the truth is Pamela Geller was wrong to hold this cartoon contest.
It's amazing how some trembling simps respond to "If you do this simple and harmless thing, we will murder you and wage war against everyone around you"

with

"OK, you win, we won't do the simple and harmless thing, we'll give up our rights and cave in to your threats and warmaking against us in hopes you won't do it this time".

Disgusting.

"Appeasement is the act of feeding your friends to a crocodile one at a time, in hopes that he will eat you... last."

Forum List

Back