AOC: There is No Military Solution

She's a good reason to shutter Boston University. She doesn't reflect well on her district either. She could have made better use of her time last week by staying home for Fleet Week. Those sailors could use her attention more than anything else she could do. MAGA.

"All we are saying, give peace a chance" 😂
No, you eliminate those who don't want peace.

There IS no military solution. What do you do when you run out of things to carnage in the Gaza Strip? Then the "Problem" is now shifted to west Jordan and the West Bank. As of right now, the West Bank is starting to commit attacks on the Israeli West Bank settlements. And as the Gaza Palistinians relocate to the West Bank the war has just shifted to an area that has known peace for quite some time. The time to call for a West Bank PLO Government has come. Anything else is just barbaric and most of the rest of civilization is calling for it.

She's a good reason to shutter Boston University. She doesn't reflect well on her district either. She could have made better use of her time last week by staying home for Fleet Week. Those sailors could use her attention more than anything else she could do. MAGA.
Yep, a job as a "ash hauler" is about all she's good for.

I don't think even a Marine would fuck Pressley or Tiaib.....Maybe the one in the turban. ;)

When someone as stupid as she is says something like that, it becomes clear the ONLY SOLUTION is an absolutely devastating military incursion and long term occupation of the region, or the distribution of cobalt rods so that nothing can live there.

"All we are saying, give peace a chance" 😂
No, you eliminate those who don't want peace.

Between 1947 and 1949, at least 750,000 Palestinians from a 1.9 million population were made refugees beyond the borders of the state.

Zionist forces had taken more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, ethnically cleansed and destroyed about 530 villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in a series of mass atrocities, including more than 70 massacres.

In a way, she is right, because there is never any military solution to the extremely aggressive chauvinism that is hard-wired into Islam.

The so-called "Palestinians" are just an extremely inbred lot that happens to be the most deeply affected.

I'm not saying that Israel should not continue to root out Hamas, but I just don't think the problem can ever be solved until the savages involved become civilized.

In a way, she is right, because there is never any military solution to the extremely aggressive chauvinism that is hard-wired into Islam.

The so-called "Palestinians" are just an extremely inbred lot that happens to be the most deeply affected.

I'm not saying that Israel should not continue to root out Hamas, but I just don't think the problem can ever be solved until the savages involved become civilized.

The Palestinians do not want a 2 state solution. They want no Jews left on earth.

Between 1947 and 1949, at least 750,000 Palestinians from a 1.9 million population were made refugees beyond the borders of the state.

Zionist forces had taken more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, ethnically cleansed and destroyed about 530 villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in a series of mass atrocities, including more than 70 massacres.

There's no "historic Palestine" other than other nations designation of it. Never been a country nor nation.

You know this so stop

She sounds like a voice of reason amongst a group of savages.
All you people want is vengeance.
It will come back to bite you in a 9/11 way.
You are insane if you cant see that.

Forum List

Back