AOC: There is No Military Solution

There IS no military solution. What do you do when you run out of things to carnage in the Gaza Strip? Then the "Problem" is now shifted to west Jordan and the West Bank. As of right now, the West Bank is starting to commit attacks on the Israeli West Bank settlements. And as the Gaza Palistinians relocate to the West Bank the war has just shifted to an area that has known peace for quite some time. The time to call for a West Bank PLO Government has come. Anything else is just barbaric and most of the rest of civilization is calling for it.
How would you reason with someone who only wants you dead?

You kill the aggressors

AOC is 100% right , imho --- and I otherwise detest the woman .

The Bozo in the video thinks that obliterating the enemy is a solution .

We need protection from simple , binary thinkers like that who have apparently never noticed a basic lesson that history teaches .

Trouble with giving free speech and endless opinion platforms is that good advice loses out ca.5% to 95% .
Because that is the ratio of "wisdom" to Stupidity .
imho

What solutions did we get with 20 years of our military being in Afghanistan?

When you bomb and kill innocent people all you do is create even more people who hate you.
the muslims started this, Israel will finish it. If you know anything about Islam you know that the entire religion is on a 100 year jihad to kill all non muslims, starting with jews. Islam is not a religion it is a cult of hate and murder. The crusaders knew this and put them out of business for hundreds of years. Now they are back and plotting YOUR murder as we speak.

Nobody ever said there was no military solution to Germany or Japan in the 1940's.

Both were given a chance to surrender without any conditions. A country can do a non conditional surrender, a terrorist group cannot.

AOC should return to tending bar. I hear she makes a great martini.

AOC should return to tending bar. I hear she makes a great martini.
Sure there is ! Get a couple thousand MS13 14 15 16 33 27. "Matar todo los penejos. YA ! " Trade them 50 green cards. After the battle they kill each other to see who gets the cards ! Aint I awesomeness !

What solutions did we get with 20 years of our military being in Afghanistan?

When you bomb and kill innocent people all you do is create even more people who hate you.

~~~~~~
You'll have to ask Joey Xi Bai Dung that question.
Remember Joey voted with 96 other Senators to invade Afghanistan.

That old saw doesn't work with Israel. Nothing they do, EVER causes the world to truly accept them. RAZE HAMAS...

What Israel decides to do is none of my business though I'm not sure how they do what you suggest.

the muslims started this, Israel will finish it. If you know anything about Islam you know that the entire religion is on a 100 year jihad to kill all non muslims, starting with jews. Islam is not a religion it is a cult of hate and murder. The crusaders knew this and put them out of business for hundreds of years. Now they are back and plotting YOUR murder as we speak.

Yeah well, can't say I'm willing to jump off that cliff with you.

You seem to have a "jihad" of your own.

~~~~~~
You'll have to ask Joey Xi Bai Dung that question.
Remember Joey voted with 96 other Senators to invade Afghanistan.

It's been asked many times with no one providing an answer.

Forum List

Back