AOC: The Public Shouldn't Be Able To See Photos Of September 11 Because They Are "Triggering"

Yep, said it on camera. The Democrats new thought leader has spoken. In essence, she wants you to forget September 11 and if you do not then you're an Islamophobe!

Twitter
Why do you lie? She never said people
Shouldn’t be able to see photos of 9/11. She was talking about something else. Do you know what it was or do you stop after you see headlines?

What was she talking about?
Look it up, educate yourself. Don’t let some Leftard troll like myself tell you what’s going on. I’m happy to discuss after you know what we are discussing. It’s certainly not AOC saying the public shouldn’t be about to see 9/11 photos like the OP lied about

Yep, said it on camera. The Democrats new thought leader has spoken. In essence, she wants you to forget September 11 and if you do not then you're an Islamophobe!

Twitter

That's not what she said. She was condemning the invocation of September 11th for cheap political stunts.

Of course you knew that, but Vladimir Putin told you to say it anyway. I hope you die, you Russian piece of filth. You do not speak for Americans, you have no right to speak to Americans about American issues. AOC is probably the dumbest person to ever serve in the US Congress, and she's said yet another ridiculously stupid thing. But Russian scum like you can't even focus on the actual stupid thing she said, and have to try mischaracterizing it into a different stupid thing. Because your goal is simply to incite divisions in our country. I hope the brave men and women of our military and civilian defensive institutions will be able to identify you and bring you to a swift execution.

Twitter
Shouldn’t be able to see photos of 9/11. She was talking about something else. Do you know what it was or do you stop after you see headlines?

The first thing you need to understand is that the OP is a real, actual Russian operative whose job is to spread inciting propaganda in the United States. He/she is literally and adversary of the United States and nothing they claim should be accepted, ever. Why the board allows this Russian piece of shit to stick around is beyond me, other than it seems that the board owners hate America.

Second, what exactly AOC was saying is difficult to determine because the clip isn't complete. If you watched it, you would have seen that yourself. But, she never makes the statement that is alleged in the clip. So why would you accept the allegation? Are you simply assuming that the overall meaning of her words is that which she's being alleged to have said? There is no basis for such a conclusion.

All that we can gather from the clip is a general condemnation of invoking September 11th for....it seems the portion of her statement seen in the clip is implying some kind of generic below-the-belt style political shots. That would be a pretty mundane complaint. I'm sure we would all agree that it's tacky and classless, if not downright outrageous, to invoke the 9-11 tragedy as a cheap political prop.

But the most telling thing of all is that the clip explicitly shows AOC making a remarkably stupid claim, an easily condemnation-worthy claim--and yet none of the complainers are actually saying a thing about it. They don't want you to actually rely on your own sense of wisdom and good judgment. This is an attempt to further condition people to react in outrage at any far fetched re-interpretation.

So instead of complaining about AOC rightly saying that it's unacceptable to use 9-11 as a cheap political prop, let's complain about the fact that AOC turned right around and used 9-11 as a cheap political prop when she claimed that others doing so is--of all the stupid theories--an attack and sanction for violence against women of color.

Twitter

That's not what she said. She was condemning the invocation of September 11th for cheap political stunts.

Of course you knew that, but Vladimir Putin told you to say it anyway. I hope you die, you Russian piece of filth. You do not speak for Americans, you have no right to speak to Americans about American issues. AOC is probably the dumbest person to ever serve in the US Congress, and she's said yet another ridiculously stupid thing. But Russian scum like you can't even focus on the actual stupid thing she said, and have to try mischaracterizing it into a different stupid thing. Because your goal is simply to incite divisions in our country. I hope the brave men and women of our military and civilian defensive institutions will be able to identify you and bring you to a swift execution.
Prove this Conservative proud White southern gentleman is a Russian!

Twitter

Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-06-22.png

Twitter

The first thing you need to understand is that the OP is a real, actual Russian operative whose job is to spread inciting propaganda in the United States. He/she is literally and adversary of the United States and nothing they claim should be accepted, ever. Why the board allows this Russian piece of shit to stick around is beyond me, other than it seems that the board owners hate America.

Second, what exactly AOC was saying is difficult to determine because the clip isn't complete. If you watched it, you would have seen that yourself. But, she never makes the statement that is alleged in the clip. So why would you accept the allegation? Are you simply assuming that the overall meaning of her words is that which she's being alleged to have said? There is no basis for such a conclusion.

All that we can gather from the clip is a general condemnation of invoking September 11th for....it seems the portion of her statement seen in the clip is implying some kind of generic below-the-belt style political shots. That would be a pretty mundane complaint. I'm sure we would all agree that it's tacky and classless, if not downright outrageous, to invoke the 9-11 tragedy as a cheap political prop.

But the most telling thing of all is that the clip explicitly shows AOC making a remarkably stupid claim, an easily condemnation-worthy claim--and yet none of the complainers are actually saying a thing about it. They don't want you to actually rely on your own sense of wisdom and good judgment. This is an attempt to further condition people to react in outrage at any far fetched re-interpretation.

So instead of complaining about AOC rightly saying that it's unacceptable to use 9-11 as a cheap political prop, let's complain about the fact that AOC turned right around and used 9-11 as a cheap political prop when she claimed that others doing so is--of all the stupid theories--an attack and sanction for violence against women of color.

Wait a minute aren't you doing the same as AOC by claiming the OP is a Russian operative...

Twitter

While he works on explaining his claim how about you explain why you lied in your OP by saying AOC said something that she clearly didn’t say?

Twitter

While he works on explaining his claim how about you explain why you lied in your OP by saying AOC said something that she clearly didn’t say?
Since I was gifted by God with White Privilege, like Trump, I don't have to explain anything.

Last edited:
Mullah omar is a ISIS agent. Her purpose is to agitate for muslims and against the United States. Muslims must remove the memory of 911.

The Islamic attack against us should be remembered every day as should San Bernardino, the Pulse nightclub, the Boston Marathon, Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan night club, and every other attack from mullah omar's fellow ideologues.

Twitter

Since I was gifted by God with White Privilege, like Trump, I don't have to explain anything.
Of course you don’t have to, it’s a free country, but the question is can you? I don’t think you can, making you a liar and provocateur of fake news. No way to take you seriously. Please try prove me wrong

Twitter

what was she talking about---JUST the photo of OMAR superimposed on the WTC mess?.
Did it TRIGGER anything remotely akin to
"violence" ? We see lots of imagery designed
to "EDITORIALIZE" various issues-----should ALL of it be censored. ----all political cartoons too? ALL??
Should edited photos designed to trigger and editorialize be censored? No.

Do they deserve scrutiny? I think so, what about you?

scrutiny is good

That drooling-vegetable-whore is almost 18 years too late because all of America has already seen a gazillion pictures and live footage of 9/11. Really, has this waste of fallopian tubes ever said anything that wasn't cartoonishly WRONG? What am I saying, of course she hasn't.

The tragedy and the deaths left a scar on us and cost us rights. But AOC also spits on hundreds of firefighter deaths for running into those buildings to try to save people.

Forum List

Back