AOC attacks AIPAC as extremist organization

Yes, if you could provide those numbers of dual citizens in Congress I would appreciate it. I'll bet $100 that there are more Israeli dual citizens than any other group.
You would be wrong---not one of the Jewish congressmen holds Israeli citizenship. HOWEVER,
many muslims in the USA do have dual citizenship.
Of course---according to the islamo nazi propaganda--------ALL JEWS are 'automatically' citizens of Israel---
except me

You would be wrong---not one of the Jewish congressmen holds Israeli citizenship. HOWEVER,
many muslims in the USA do have dual citizenship.
Of course---according to the islamo nazi propaganda--------ALL JEWS are 'automatically' citizens of Israel---
except me
Rosie, I'm talking about dual citizens in Congress, not in society at large. Is that distinction hard for you to grasp?

It was the AIPAC that put pressure on that piece of shit LBJ to cover up the USS Liberty attack.

Want to hear how despicable it was?

Captain William L. McGonagle was awarded the Medal of Honor for his leadership during and after the attack.

That asshole LBJ did not want to offend his "Little Buddies" (AIPAC) so the award was not made in the White House.

AIPAC - American traitorous shitheads

Lyndon Johnson - bigger American traitorous shithead

Rosie, I'm talking about dual citizens in Congress, not in society at large. Is that distinction hard for you to grasp?
I got it-----chances are that Ilhan Omar still has
Somali citizenship----unless she renounced it. I have
been acquainted with lots of Pakistanis who became
citizens of the US but retain Pakistani citizenship---
uhm----people can be US citizens and also
Irish citizens. Obtaining citizenship in Israel is an
ordeal similar to that of obtaining citizenship in
the USA----it takes time and effort. Islamo nazi
propaganda promulgated the false notion that ALL
JEWS are citizens of Israel----I read that crap way
back circa 1960----I was so young I believed it---
WEIRD!!!!!

It was the AIPAC that put pressure on that piece of shit LBJ to cover up the USS Liberty attack.

Want to hear how despicable it was?

Captain William L. McGonagle was awarded the Medal of Honor for his leadership during and after the attack.

That asshole LBJ did not want to offend his "Little Buddies" (AIPAC) so the award was not made in the White House.

AIPAC - American traitorous shitheads

Lyndon Johnson - bigger American traitorous shithead
Flash ----islamo-nazi shithead. The KNIGHTS OF
COLUMBUS have far too much power in the USA

The mission of the goddamn AIPAC is to put pressure on American politicans to take money from the US Taxpayers and give it to the Israelis. They are good at it.

Flash ----islamo-nazi shithead. The KNIGHTS OF
COLUMBUS have far too much power in the USA
How come when you see the Alliance of Christians and Jews begging Christians for money for the Jews but never begging the Jews to give money to the Christians?

AIPAC is a foreign lobby group and that is despicable.

The mission of the goddamn AIPAC is to put pressure on American politicans to take money from the US Taxpayers and give it to the Israelis. They are good at it.
you have a citation from the AIPAC manifesto to
support your claim?

you have a citation from the AIPAC manifesto to
support your claim?
For the more informed by history amongst us, we don't need no stinkin' manifesto. If one has been paying attention for the last 40 years or so, one knows what the AIPAC agenda is--Israeli superiority and loss of rights for US citizens.

How come when you see the Alliance of Christians and Jews begging Christians for money for the Jews but never begging the Jews to give money to the Christians?

AIPAC is a foreign lobby group and that is despicable.
Jews don't have to be begged. Jews give more
money to nonsectarian charities and jewish charities
aid more christians ----than any other group in the USA

Yes, if you could provide those numbers of dual citizens in Congress I would appreciate it. I'll bet $100 that there are more Israeli dual citizens than any other group.
Why don’t YOU provide those numbers of your claim?? 🇮🇱🥱

Jews don't have to be begged. Jews give more
money to nonsectarian charities and jewish charities
aid more christians ----than any other group in the USA
Responding to Ignorance . Jews only make up 2 percent of the US popuo

Hey dipshit. You know who doesn't agree with your position?

The majority of American jews, and the majority of Israeli citizens, that both support President Biden, and support for the Palestinian people.

So just who exactly is it that you think supports your position?
You think the majority of American Jews support the Palestinian people over Israel? Wow, Skews...that might be one of the dumbest posts you've made here in a LONG time...and that's saying something because you make a lot of them!

And if you gave the Israeli population a choice between the US having Joe Biden as it's President or Donald Trump as it's President...Trump would win in a LANDSLIDE!

Hey dipshit. You know who doesn't agree with your position?

The majority of American jews, and the majority of Israeli citizens, that both support President Biden, and support for the Palestinian people.

So just who exactly is it that you think supports your position?
Biggest lie you have told yet, even if it were true, a majority of people can be wrong

Forum List

Back