AOC asks the bankers "why aren't more of you in jail ?"

Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

AOC GRILLS Jamie Dimon & Bank Executives On Jailing Law Breaking Bankers.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

How about she go before the banksters at the Fed and ask the same questions?

What she's doing is going after the street peddler and ignoring the cartel at the top....But she excels at saying and doing stupid shit that creates more buzz than solutions.

Billionaire CEOs are street peddlers. WTF! Really?

Lol, Libertarian anarchist! Lol! That’s a fucking shoot! You have GOT to still be living with your parents! Bet your an old school 90’ goth fag. That’s funny shit. Never mind.

LOL...all wrong...not even close. Conservatives like you are so silly.

Retired and living a great life, after many years of toil. I have educated myself to overcome the Statist indoctrination we all suffer from the government schools.

Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

What she's doing is going after the street peddler and ignoring the cartel at the top....But she excels at saying and doing stupid shit that creates more buzz than solutions.

The bank CEOs are only dealing in the worthless fiat "money" that legal tender laws force them to.....Their relative wealth is irrelevant to the model.

Who are the super-wealthy running the cartel at the top, which supplies them with the money?

Okay I can agree with that. But calling billionaire CEOs street peddlers, is not accurate. They are very much part of the problem, just like the Fed.

It's a fucking loose analogy, not the exact model...sheeeesh.

Okay!!!

Nobody needs to listen to that dim bulb Marxist twit..
Ignorance is bliss. I rest my case.
Go pound sand up your ass.

You're throwing credibility behind someone who has only the facts she wants to pay attention to, while ignoring all that don't comport with her childish notions, about how things in the real world have been going.

You're as big a dope as she is.

It is 2019 why are we discussing 2008?
Watch the 5 minute video in the OP and maybe you'll figure it out Huckleberry.

I did. Her point of is the price of fines thrown into "cost of doing business" is a valid one and they answered it. The rest was odd. Why would the CEO of JPMC care about what Wells Fargo does? Why would he opine on who should and should not go to jail? He is not an attorney. I found the line of questioning odd.

Lol, Libertarian anarchist! Lol! That’s a fucking shoot! You have GOT to still be living with your parents! Bet your an old school 90’ goth fag. That’s funny shit. Never mind.

Retired and living a great life, after many years of toil. I have educated myself to overcome the Statist indoctrination we all suffer from the government schools.

Yes, yes, you did it all, gave it all whatever. Anarchist who collects social security. Spells loser to me. Lacks integrity to. Can’t even live by your ideals. You are even bragging about it for fuck sake. Typing away while sucking on the teet.

You're throwing credibility behind someone who has only the facts she wants to pay attention to, while ignoring all that don't comport with her childish notions, about how things in the real world have been going.

The orphanage doesn't teach you any manners do they ?

It is 2019 why are we discussing 2008?
Watch the 5 minute video in the OP and maybe you'll figure it out Huckleberry.
The definition of fascism is corporate control of government.
Cortez speaks for the majority of people who can't or won't, and she stands up to them.. Why does that bother you personally ?

That is not true. People aren't forced to bank with the Mega Banks. You can go to a local CU and be perfectly fine. Debating uneducated dolts like you kills more brain cells than alcohol.

Yes, yes, you did it all, gave it all whatever. Anarchist who collects social security. Spells loser to me. Lacks integrity to. Can’t even live by your ideals. You are even bragging about it for fuck sake. Typing away while sucking on the teet.

WHATEVER!!!

I did. Her point of is the price of fines thrown into "cost of doing business" is a valid one and they answered it. The rest was odd. Why would the CEO of JPMC care about what Wells Fargo does? Why would he opine on who should and should not go to jail? He is not an attorney. I found the line of questioning odd.
She mistakes ignorance for intellect....Heat for light.

She's a Marxist desperately trying to dress herself up as a populist.

Because they didn't break any laws.

In fact most were following the laws, in creating the sub-prime crash. Idiotic left-wingers like AOC, don't even remember that it was their own policies that pushed bankers to make sub-prime loans. In fact, the government under Bill Clinton, was taking banks to court, to force them to make sub-prime loans.

Effectively, what idiots like AOC are asking is..... "Why didn't we throw you into prison for following our rules?"

I know many brokers who lost business because they didn’t do what the big lenders did...bypass the software rejections and rubber stamp a bad loan “Approved”.
The Directors should have been divested of their ill gotten gain and sent to prison.

She has never worked in the corporate sector and doesn't understand banking and finance but yet she questions banking CEOs? I find it odd.

She's right. They should all be in prison...Big Ears not only saved their worthless asses from prison time, he made sure they got even more wealthy and powerful.
Why should they be in jail what crimes have they commited

The orphanage doesn't teach you any manners do they ?
Manners you say?...You mean like isolating one small piece of a quote to try and score points, rather than understand the entirety of what I said in its full context?

Get that plank out of your eye, dickweed.

She has never worked in the corporate sector and doesn't understand banking and finance but yet she questions banking CEOs? I find it odd.
All bar tenders are qualifiex to do so
Screenshot_2019-04-15-14-12-09.png

Another generalization from a nitwit who jumps into a thread throwing around insults, without having the courtesy or even intellectual curiosity to watch the 5-minute video in the OP..

When cortez gets excited she looks like she just got a 12 wennie jammed up her rear end .
Her teeth and eyes really bug out

She understands nothing....She has an undergrad degree in economics and understands damn little about that subject.

Then, on the off-occasions when she blunders into some form or another of the truth, barking and clapping seals like the OP trot her out like she's Moses descending from the mountain.

I weep for my nation.

Forum List

Back