AOC-Aligned Climate Group Demands Media Silence ‘Climate Deniers’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left are fascists?

The Climate Mobilization, a group pushing for a World War II-scale national mobilization to fight global warming, condemned the media for pursuing “objectivity” by giving air time to “climate deniers.” Aligned with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the organization wants the media to silence all voices opposing their climate alarmism.

“Some media outlets are sacrificing the future of our planet for the sake of appearing objective,” Margaret Klein Salamon, founder and executive director of The Climate Mobilization, said in a news release Saturday.

“This idea of equating climate deniers with scientific experts is a dangerous practice which frames the threat to our planet, our existence as an ongoing debate,” Klein Salamon added. “I don’t think sacrificing the future of our planet in exchange for a look of ‘objectivity’ is an even exchange. It’s one the coming generation will judge us on, if we don’t move with the urgency necessary to fight back against global warming and win.”

AOC-Aligned Climate Group Demands Media Silence 'Climate Deniers'

Some media is sacrificing the future of the planet for appearing objective?

I can't stop imagining the thought that these clowns actually believe that CNN is "too objective". That's some funny shit.

35506_bear_polar_bear_facepalm.jpg

Some media is sacrificing the future of planet for appearing objective?

I can't stop imagining the thought that these clowns actually believe that CNN is "too objective". That's some funny shit.
AOC flies private jets and munches down burgers, that makes her a climate denier.

It's ok, she supports the brown new deal.

You see if you consume half the planet, it doesn't matter if you support the right very red... green sounding politics.

Forum List

Back