Goodbye DACA, Dems Had Their Chance and Did Nothing

Maybe if Democrats in Congress spent more time doing their jobs we’d have Constitutional laws in place.
Maybe if those Democrats and Liberals who WANT better social support and education INVESTED in NONPROFIT PROGRAMS that can actually PROVIDE those services on a sustainable basis, they'd have what they lobby for. By practicing what they preach and putting their money where their mouths are.

With Obama raising billions for his re-election, and now 20 candidates lobbying to raise millions each, why can't those party leaders be held to invest their fundraising campaigns and donations DIRECTLY into fulfilling the promises they preach to their donors, voters, and supporters?

Isn't it false advertising to solicit payments without delivering the services as promised?

When are taxpayers and voters going to get wise,
and start giving donations and investments to leaders who actually RUN programs that solve the problems they claim to care about fixing?

Maybe if Democrats in Congress spent more time doing their jobs we’d have Constitutional laws in place.
You think it’s just dems who play the bs obstruction games?

Sorry dude but Reps are just as much a part of the problem.

Democrats sat on their thumbs mumbling something about just wait until Mueller.

Trump Administration Files Official Brief To Dismantle the Unconstitutional DACA Program
5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Oh my God. Do you mean you didn’t know? This was set up by Mitch McConnell when he was using disabled American children as pawns.

If Republicans can figure out something new and even more despicable, they will.

Trumps four pillars program had a 65% approval rating. It was a compromise that could have passed but democrats would have none of it. Democrats do not want to solve the problem.

Dear Shrimpbox
Regardless if they want solutions through govt that depend on others,
the fact the Democrats have PROMISED to provide health care for all, and representation for Black, Latino, and other minority populations,
that should be enough to hold the party to pay for its own promises.

Instead of just avoiding or rebutting those claims, and enforcing or justifying failing these promises, why not take the opposite approach and SUPPORT and HOLD Democrats to fulfilling these?

If you never make your kids clean up their rooms, because you assume they don't want to and aren't going to willingly, they never will.

But if they want to have their own rooms, and the responsibility for having a room means cleaning it up, then you can hold them to it in order for them to GET WHAT THEY WANT.

That's what's missing here. The way to work with liberal Democrats and progressive Greens is to support and ENFORCE them paying for their own programs and promises, so they get what they want. Teach them the way and cost of getting those goals achieved.

You don't get kids through school by telling them they'll never make it because they don't really want to go to school.

You teach them the way to get to their goals is to do the work it takes to make that happen, one step at a time.

Alright Emily let’s unpack this.

I have no doubt that you are sincere and well meaning, but I think you are working in wish fulfillment and not reality.

For starters, kids are going to make their beds and clean up their room for two reasons. Because I said so and because they have to start creating some discipline in their lives. We can’t talk about negotiating with children or tricking them into accomplishing something. Children and adults are not equal, parents and children are not equal.

Holding liberals to account for their program is going to work how? In order for any party to implement their programs, they have to have the power. So we give them the power under the condition they make their programs work, but we will be unable to get the power back if they fail. Check out aocs former chief of staff who said the green new deal was not about the environment but about getting power.

My post was really about compromise, which is actually where you are going in your post. Unfortunately democrats and at time republicans just cannot get there. Republican gun control in senate is shot down by Dems in the senate and dem gun control is shot down by republicans.

The sad truth is that you and I could sit down and solve most problems in a week. The standard should be what is best for America and the American people and consistent with the constitution.

I say again I have no doubt you are honestly trying to broker solutions, but you are riding a unicorn and I am riding a Clydesdale.

Alright Emily let’s unpack this.

I have no doubt that you are sincere and well meaning, but I think you are working in wish fulfillment and not reality.

For starters, kids are going to make their beds and clean up their room for two reasons. Because I said so and because they have to start creating some discipline in their lives. We can’t talk about negotiating with children or tricking them into accomplishing something. Children and adults are not equal, parents and children are not equal.

Holding liberals to account for their program is going to work how? In order for any party to implement their programs, they have to have the power. So we give them the power under the condition they make their programs work, but we will be unable to get the power back if they fail. Check out aocs former chief of staff who said the green new deal was not about the environment but about getting power.

My post was really about compromise, which is actually where you are going in your post. Unfortunately democrats and at time republicans just cannot get there. Republican gun control in senate is shot down by Dems in the senate and dem gun control is shot down by republicans.

The sad truth is that you and I could sit down and solve most problems in a week. The standard should be what is best for America and the American people and consistent with the constitution.

I say again I have no doubt you are honestly trying to broker solutions, but you are riding a unicorn and I am riding a Clydesdale.

The "Liberals" had power. I put that in parenthesis because most (D)'s are not but.....to the point.

Obama promised the Hispanic community that if they supported him he would address immigration reform in his first year. During that year the (D)'s had the White House, House and Senate.

He did nothing.

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

For my money they can boot all those kids back to wherever they came from. They have cost we tax payers billions already. They aren't American citizens and Barry never should have been allowed to bring them to our country.

Boot em all out.

Forum List

Back