Anyone watching the Presidential forum on cspan?

If he was serious about being President he wouldn't pull a childish stunt of staying away from this forum over a fucking story.

Are we going to have to worry about him getting rid of the freedom of speech if he becomes President because he can't take controversy?

He royally screwed up.
He's a little busy right now. He doesn't have as much free time as the rest of these guys do.

I thought Kasich, Walker and Fiorina did well
Bush seemed to mail it in
Carson looked lost
Christie might as well have not been there
Cruz, Rubio and Paul on remote were uninspiring

Jindal, Santorum, Graham, Pataki need to exit the clown car

Seemed more serious without the Trump circus

After seeing the other Republicans, Trump is out of his league

Which is probably the real reason he didn't show. He knows he can't handle it.

The candidates gave serious answers

I can't see how long Trump can get by with "I am Donald Trump and I can fix anything"
I can tell you how long. Thursday, 7 pm, he better sound like a President or he'll lose me as a voter. I want to hear this Trump I've heard was a savvy business man vs the loud mouth braggart.

I don't want to hear...

I will deport all illegal immigrants
I will defeat ISIS
I will create jobs
I will seal the border
I will force Iran to do what I want

He is no longer on The Apprentice. He needs real solutions not just bluster
Then you should read his book, because he already said those things in detail.
Time to Get Tough Making America 1 Again - Kindle edition by Donald J. Trump. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks Amazon.com.

I can't see how long Trump can get by with "I am Donald Trump and I can fix anything"
I can tell you how long. Thursday, 7 pm, he better sound like a President or he'll lose me as a voter. I want to hear this Trump I've heard was a savvy business man vs the loud mouth braggart.

I don't want to hear...

I will defeat ISIS
I will create jobs
I will seal the border

Time to Get Tough Making America 1 Again - Kindle edition by Donald J. Trump. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks Amazon.com.

No way am I reading Trumps bullshit book

Provide some details....how about how he is going to force Mexico to build a fence or force Iran to accept his deal

Not much longer, if he even makes it through the debate on Thursday. He's a joke. You can't run around screaming about your all powerful awesomeness without presenting some kind of plan and he clearly doesn't have one.

I am confident he would have been laughed out of St. A's had he shown up last night and I'm fairly certain he (or at least Lewandowski) knows it.

I don't want to hear...

I will defeat ISIS
I will create jobs
I will seal the border

Provide some details....how about how he is going to force Mexico to build a fence or force Iran to accept his deal
It's in his book.

I don't want to hear...

I will defeat ISIS
I will create jobs
I will seal the border

It's in his book.

That is not enough. He has to articulate it while on the campaign trail, he has to actually tell people, not just say "Read my book". If he can't articulate his plan, how are we supposed to believe he can implement a damn thing?

If you honestly believe he's doing well in the polls because all those people read his book and like his proposed plan, you're crazier than The Donald. He's doing well in the polls because he's recognizable and he's making waves. He's a clown. If he was serious about this, he would have shown up to St. A's last night and participated like the rest of the candidates.

I don't want to hear...

I will defeat ISIS
I will create jobs
I will seal the border

It's in his book.

I imagine the book is filed under fantasy

I am looking forward to seeing Trump in a moderated debate

I doubt if he can hold up

Last edited:

I don't want to hear...

I will defeat ISIS
I will create jobs
I will seal the border

It's in his book.

I imagine the book is filed under fantasy

A worthy and amusing read:

I just binge-read eight books by Donald Trump. Here s what I learned. - The Washington Post

Over the course of 2,212 pages, I encountered a world where bragging is breathing and insulting is talking, where repetition and contradiction come standard, where vengefulness and insecurity erupt at random.

Elsewhere, such qualities might get in the way of the story. With Trump, they are the story. There is little else. He writes about his real estate dealings, his television show, his country, but after a while that all feels like an excuse. The one deal Trump has been pitching his entire career — the one that now culminates in his play for that most coveted piece of property, at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. — is himself.

I can't imagine he's terribly pleased with this review of his awesomeness.

Put Trump in a situation where he is expected to follow the rules and he throws a tantrum

We will see on Thursday

They've excluded Donald Trump maybe I should boycott it.

No, "they" did not exclude him. Drumpf didn't think it was important for him to show up for a presidential candidate event because the RW dummies aren't smart enough to vote for their own best interests or the best interests of their country.

Don't worry, his reality clown show will go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back