Anyone watching the Presidential forum on cspan?

My guess is they want to knock Trump off the list by re polling after this forum he's been excluded from.

Hey, did they give out the debate line up for Aug 6?

Line up for August 6 GOP debate will be published tomorrow.

There's a whole lotta' begging and scraping going on right now over at Fox. Repubes taking issue with which polls Fox has chosen to decide....Wait, they report, you decide. Sorry.

If he was serious about being President he wouldn't pull a childish stunt of staying away from this forum over a fucking story.

Are we going to have to worry about him getting rid of the freedom of speech if he becomes President because he can't take controversy?

He royally screwed up.

He is. The best way to keep the lead is not to legitimize your rivals.

By declining, he basically is keeping the lower challengers out of view. That help narrow the field while pushing those with low poll numbers out.

They've excluded Donald Trump maybe I should boycott it.

They did not exclude him. This is taking place in Manchester, NH (where I live) and he chose not to show up.

Republican forum begins Monday without Donald Trump - Aug. 3 2015
Damn, that was a dumb move. I thought he was a contender.

It's his own arrogance.
If he was serious about being President he wouldn't pull a childish stunt of staying away from this forum over a fucking story.

Are we going to have to worry about him getting rid of the freedom of speech if he becomes President because he can't take controversy?

He royally screwed up.

Well, the story his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, is feeding CNN is basically that Trump had better things to do. They are claiming this has nothing to do with the editorial in the NH Union Leader, I don't buy it.

Seemed more serious without the Trump circus

After seeing the other Republicans, Trump is out of his league

Which is probably the real reason he didn't show. He knows he can't handle it.

The candidates gave serious answers

I can't see how long Trump can get by with "I am Donald Trump and I can fix anything"

I can't see how long Trump can get by with "I am Donald Trump and I can fix anything"
I can tell you how long. Thursday, 7 pm, he better sound like a President or he'll lose me as a voter. I want to hear this Trump I've heard was a savvy business man vs the loud mouth braggart.

I can tell you how long. Thursday, 7 pm, he better sound like a President or he'll lose me as a voter. I want to hear this Trump I've heard was a savvy business man vs the loud mouth braggart.

I don't want to hear...

I will deport all illegal immigrants
I will defeat ISIS
I will create jobs
I will seal the border
I will force Iran to do what I want

He is no longer on The Apprentice. He needs real solutions not just bluster

Forum List

Back