Anyone watch the live presser Biden just gave?

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
Haha you’re such and idiot... who exactly are his handlers?
It appears to be Larry Moe & Curley
No real names? How about Trumps handlers do you who they are?
You know as well as I do that Trump is a BOSS and he ain't taking direction from anyone lol.

Biden on the other hand likely needs directions to his own bathroom

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?

~~~~~~
I do know that he recently claimed:

WTF, 180 years ago? Dude is like Noah, I think I'll change my vote. Who wouldn't vote for Noah?

He's still a young pup compared to Noah... He lived to be 950 years old.....

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?
Sadly no. The reporters were very hard to hear. He started to give an answer and after a few words he stopped and said no comment.
Biden was stopped by his handlers in his ear piece...

Biden has shifted to the ACA in hopes Trump can not beat him on it... Biden is in shear panic mode now as all of his law and order and COIVD positions have been laid waste... This shift in focus tells me they are losing on all fronts and this is an attempt to stop the hemorrhaging of voters....

This is telling....

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He played it smart. He should focus on the ACA and not fall for the political traps that are being set

Asking simple questions are traps in your world?

Wow. Just wow.

Questions are just fine. But the way questions are answered can determine the focus of news cycles which effects the state of the campaign so a smart candidate can see this and choose their words wisely. Neither Trump nor Biden is strong in this area as they both screw up all the time. But in this case Biden did just fine

Hiden biden won't answer simple questions....because he CAN'T. Ponder that for a bit.

Nothing to ponder. I don’t give a lot of weight to empty partisan claims. I’ve seen Biden for years, you’re full of shit

Yeah, he's always been a gaffe machine. Now he's a turbo charged gaffe machine. And accelerating.

He has a stutter dumb ass look it up

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
Sadly no. The reporters were very hard to hear. He started to give an answer and after a few words he stopped and said no comment.

Biden has shifted to the ACA in hopes Trump can not beat him on it... Biden is in shear panic mode now as all of his law and order and COIVD positions have been laid waste... This shift in focus tells me they are losing on all fronts and this is an attempt to stop the hemorrhaging of voters....

This is telling....

It's dripping of desperation. The vast majority of Dems want nothing to do with Obamacare. We are talking about legislation that got Dems wiped out in the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. Now here's Biden running for POTUS on it :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It seems the Progs will center on ACA and that Trump is going to get rid of "pre existing conditions". The Supreme Court can give him a victory on Obamacare was squeezed into that. If the Progs and their media and entertainers keep harping on it, then it is a main plank against Trump.

No....Trump is smarter than to allow that......

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
You know as well as I do that Trump is a BOSS and he ain't taking direction from anyone lol.

Oh ok. Trump is boss and Biden has handlers but you have no names or evidence of anything. Keep talking dude. You obviously just like making noise

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He played it smart. He should focus on the ACA and not fall for the political traps that are being set

Wow. Just wow.

Questions are just fine. But the way questions are answered can determine the focus of news cycles which effects the state of the campaign so a smart candidate can see this and choose their words wisely. Neither Trump nor Biden is strong in this area as they both screw up all the time. But in this case Biden did just fine

Hiden biden won't answer simple questions....because he CAN'T. Ponder that for a bit.

Nothing to ponder. I don’t give a lot of weight to empty partisan claims. I’ve seen Biden for years, you’re full of shit

Yeah, he's always been a gaffe machine. Now he's a turbo charged gaffe machine. And accelerating.

He has a stutter dumb ass look it up

I'm not talking about a stutter you imbecile. Look up the definition of GAFFE, then when you understand what I posted, come back.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

This is telling....
Thats a possibility I hadn't thought of. Not sure how high on the list of concerns for Americans the ACA is. Especially considering the mess many liberal cities are in with violence and the state of our economy during a world wide pandemic.
Until Joe brought it up I hadn't thought about the ACA in years.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

Wow. Just wow.

Which is why I can't believe he's going to show up for that debate. He's going to look like shit if he's there, and it's going to cost him the election IMHO. I'm thinking a cough or sore throat is in his immediate future. And won't show up at the other debates either, as long as the polls show him ahead then fuck it. But that'll really hurt him with the undecided voters who haven't been paying much attention up to now. Might be more of them than one would imagine.

wishful thinking. Biden does just fine in debates... Trump, on the other hand, has a record to defend.

The reality, the first debate is almost always a win for the challenger, because he's put on an equal footing as the incumbant as an alternative.
HA HA HA. Amazing how far out liberals are. Trump has a magnificent record to present, and be proud of. Biden has a record that he CAN'T DEFEND > of doing nothing for 47 years, but advocating cuts in Social Security, advocating sanctuary for illegal aliens (throwing AMERICANS under the bus), and advocating diverting funds away from police.

WOW Biden just claimed Americans could lose their health insurance...Joe do you mean how millions lost their health insurance under Obamacare? This lying jackass is going to get destroyed during the first debate.
Did you not know that many many millions gained insurance with the ACA... look it up

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE
Bi
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

Biden did fine, no worse than herd mentality trump.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

This is telling....
Thats a possibility I hadn't thought of. Not sure how high on the list of concerns for Americans the ACA is. Especially considering the mess many liberal cities are in with violence and the state of our economy during a world wide pandemic.
Until Joe brought it up I hadn't thought about the ACA in years.

And if people want healthcare more affordable and better.......voting for China puppet joe biden isn't going to get it done.....

They've pivoted the Supreme Court as the over-riding issue. Now they're just selling naked fear. One of their fear planks is the ACA.

Ohhhh, the boogeyman is gonna gitcha! The court is going to attack! None of which is supported or founded in anything but their own drumbeat of partisan messaging. They are trying to scare the hell out of women and everyone in general by inferring they will lose their healthcare coverage, and that Roe v Wade will be overturned, which simply isn't happening.

They were screaming about pre-exisisting conditions, so Trump signed an executive order, which they quickly deemed meaningless as it took one of their primary terror tools away. Nevermind he made a clear, unequivocal statement on his position on this. Nevermind that I'm not sure who is going to repeal his executive order, him if he wins? Biden? They simply won't acknowledge that this element of pre-existing conditions is a primary target as too many people are directly or indirectly effected, so they have to keep them scared.

It's so transparent it is ridiculous.

Oh ok. Trump is boss and Biden has handlers but you have no names or evidence of anything. Keep talking dude. You obviously just like making noise
Lol

Calm down sister solja. I'm OBVIOUSLY just trolling for laughs.

Forum List

Back