Anyone use Supergreen Powders?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Supergreen powders like AG1 and others are becoming popular. I bought one based on customer reviews, only to find out it is one of the lowest ranked on this list. With all these tests, you have to be skeptical, as many are biased or their criteria is not revealed.

If you do use them, which ones do you use?

I ain't eatin/drinkin any of that shitty shit.

I use the berry flavored and mix it with fruit juice.

I haven't used it in a while but now that you reminded me I think I'll take a dose tomorrow.

I wont crave any foods when I use it because my body has all the nutrition it needs...I only know I'm hungry because my stomach is growling...but even then I don't know what to eat because my body needs nothing.

First thing I noticed was increased energy and mental clarity. I really didn't expect that. I just started using it and have a Hamilton Beach portable blender that doubles as your drinking cup. They only cost $22 on Amazon.

First thing I noticed was increased energy and mental clarity. I really didn't expect that.

Yup. I like to take it with some food to slow the absorption into the body. I took it this morning in apple juice with a half a steak sammich and a banana.

I've been taking ancient greens super greens plus vitamins for a long time. I'm 94. I believe it has helped everything including lowering my blood pressure. I notice it when I forget to take it. It's worth the small price.

Supergreen powders like AG1 and others are becoming popular. I bought one based on customer reviews, only to find out it is one of the lowest ranked on this list. With all these tests, you have to be skeptical, as many are biased or their criteria is not revealed.

If you do use them, which ones do you use?

Don't waste your money and just eat your greens.

I want to thank OP for reminding me to take my supergreens!

I've been sore as hell for weeks doing hours of deep knee bends every day (staining my deck & tool shed and painting the dog house).

My back, butt & legs were killing me...I was having a tough time standing up straight.

But I took supergreens yesterday and this morning and as of right now I'm about 90% better :banana: :yes_text12:

I want to thank OP for reminding me to take my supergreens!

I've been sore as hell for weeks doing hours of deep knee bends every day (staining my deck & tool shed and painting the dog house).

My back, butt & legs were killing me...I was having a tough time standing up straight.

But I took supergreens yesterday and this morning and as of right now I'm about 90% better :banana: :yes_text12:

Why do you want processed greens when you can eat fresh living greens for a lot less money too I might add

Why do you want processed greens when you can eat fresh living greens for a lot less money too I might add

I do eat fresh living greens. But don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good!

I don't always have fresh greens in the house and when I do I don't always eat them all before they rot.

Anyhoo...I just go by observation of what works for me...and supergreens works for me!

The secret of powdered fruits and vegetables is that they are 'prechewed' to maximize digestion and absorption. Most people don't chew their food well enough, so powdered food does it for them.

The secret of powdered fruits and vegetables is that they are 'prechewed' to maximize digestion and absorption.

I would call it "powdered"...it's not like they hire a bunch of midgets to chew food and spit it out all day.

Also it's almost all peels...which is where all the vitamins and nutrients are. That's why a tablespoon can equal 10 fruits & veggies.

Forum List

Back