Feds uncover ‘expansive’ use of illegal immigrants in South Carolina construction

I've said it all over this board.....
Of course you have, because you have only EVER said 2-3 things. Like the hopeless mental patient you are, you just shriek these 2-3 things over and over endlessly. You ain't right in the head, boy.

nope, I do not support medieval solutions to today's problems.
I gotta hear this....when you want to define your property lines and keep strangers and the uninvited off your property.....You don't immediately think fence or wall....you know, like they only did in "medieval" times?

I would like more information on all the “executives” who pled guilty

Because many will turn out to be small time hispanics and former illegal aliens themselves who are now operating a bricklaying or foundation crew

I gotta hear this....when you want to define your property lines and keep strangers and the uninvited off your property.....You don't immediately think fence or wall....you know, like they only did in "medieval" times?

They put a fence around their property. Not just part of one side of their property. If they put a fence around 2/3 of one side of their property, will it keep anyone out?

They put a fence around their property. Not just part of one side of their property. If they put a fence around 2/3 of one side of their property, will it keep anyone out?
Hmmm...so you refuse to badmouth the invading criminal trespasser, you're against a wall, probably against aggressive iCE raids of businesses...hmmmm.....2+2 =
I smell fish PK...don't you Golfing Gator ?

Oh look! You used a Latino name again! How fresh and original! Keep repeating yourself, you filthy psycho.
All the psycho people I know DON'T hate filthy illegal beaners....they often have nose rings, neck tattoos and 14" tall purple mohawks......know what I'm saying

You almost gotta laugh. The Feds think they are going to make political points by uncovering the use of illegals in the construction industry in South Carolina of all places while Biden's policies make it easy for them to get jobs.

I do not have a fence or a wall. The one time I did it was to keep things in, not keep things out.

Besides, it is a stupid comparison for two reason. First, something that might work on a small scale does not always do so on a large one. Second, people are not coming on to my property legally and then staying too long.

Hmmm...so you refuse to badmouth the invading criminal trespasser, you're against a wall, probably against aggressive iCE raids of businesses.

I do badmouth illegals, I just do not choose to use racist lingo as you do. That is not really my thing. And I am 100% for aggressive iCE raids of businesses, as long as the businesses are being punished along with the workers.

nope, I do not support medieval solutions to today's problems.
"We swear, we don’t want more illegals and ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

You people can not continue selling your bullshit...Nobody sane is buying it.

You almost gotta laugh. The Feds think they are going to make political points by uncovering the use of illegals in the construction industry in South Carolina of all places while Biden's policies make it easy for them to get jobs.

The Feds do not care about the illegal workers, never have never will no matter who is POTUS. They are just pissed they did not get their cut via taxes, thus they will get their tax money and the employers will go back to doing the same thing next month.

whatever helps you sleep at night....but the irony of the moron that made this a red vs blue thing talking about someone not being a strong debater is delightful.
This post didnt help your reputation for being a weak and dishonest debator. Youre just a fucking clown that we smack around for amusement.

Forum List

Back