Anyone Think a 300 LB 6'4 Man Couldn't Do Major Damage With his Hands????

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago

This guy was SMALLER than Michael Brown and look at that damage this guy did to a man the size of Wilson. Wilson had ever reason to fear for his live after Brown first attacked him and the charged at him.

I think Wilson should have aimed for his legs not his head, but nevertheless if he didn't shoot Brown, then Wilson would have been in some serious trouble.

This guy was SMALLER than Michael Brown and look at that damage this guy did to a man the size of Wilson. Wilson had ever reason to fear for his live after Brown first attacked him and the charged at him.

I think Wilson should have aimed for his legs not his head, but nevertheless if he didn't shoot Brown, then Wilson would have been in some serious trouble.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that where the shots land is where the cop aimed the shots to go. I'm working on the assumption that the cop was trying to hit Brown center in the chest.

How do you know, were you there and know everything that went down??

That question is a red herring. There are a few stories being portrayed:
(1) The poor kid had his hands up and the racist cop shot him execution style.
(2) The kid attacked the cop and then got out and had his hands up and the cop shot him in revenge for that ass wooping he took!
OR
(3) The cops version, the kid beat him up in his squad car and went for his gun and the kid was shot. The kid got out of the car, started to flee and doubled back and charged at the officer.

I personally think the cop should have shot at his legs and not head, but I have never been in that situation. But people for people to say a 300lb 6'4 kid couldn't have seriously injured or killed the much smaller officer with his bare hands is a fallacy. The video in the OP shows a man that was SMALLER than Brown doing some serious damage with just his bare hands!

That's the point. IF Brown charged at Wilson, then Wilson had ever right to believe his life was in jeopardy.

Step 1: Post a fight video
Step 2: Say it couldve been worse if it was someone else (Michael Brown)
Step 3: Use it for justification to be shot 6 times at a distance

That question is a red herring. There are a few stories being portrayed:
(1) The poor kid had his hands up and the racist cop shot him execution style.
(2) The kid attacked the cop and then got out and had his hands up and the cop shot him in revenge for that ass wooping he took!
OR
(3) The cops version, the kid beat him up in his squad car and went for his gun and the kid was shot. The kid got out of the car, started to flee and doubled back and charged at the officer.

I personally think the cop should have shot at his legs and not head, but I have never been in that situation. But people for people to say a 300lb 6'4 kid couldn't have seriously injured or killed the much smaller officer with his bare hands is a fallacy. The video in the OP shows a man that was SMALLER than Brown doing some serious damage with just his bare hands!

That's the point. IF Brown charged at Wilson, then Wilson had ever right to believe his life was in jeopardy.

You always aim for center mass unless there are extreme reasons to go for a head or leg shot, and the perp wearing body armor of some type is pretty much the only reason not to aim dead center.

I don't
Step 1: Post a fight video
Step 2: Say it couldve been worse if it was someone else (Michael Brown)
Step 3: Use it for justification to be shot 6 times at a distance
Just out of curiosity, what would have been an acceptable distance to you for the cop to have shot brown?

The police, all police, need to have Dash Cams. For their protection as well as for the citizens.

Fuck your curiosity lol...Deflect on someone who doesnt know better
How was that a deflection? I don't know whether or not the cop murdered Brown. What I do know is just because the autopsy report concluded he was a least a few feet away from Brown doesn't mean he committed murder. The question was a legitimate one, and you deflected from it.

How was that a deflection? I don't know whether or not the cop murdered Brown. What I do know is just because the autopsy report concluded he was a least a few feet away from Brown doesn't mean he committed murder. The question was a legitimate one, and you deflected from it.

You're right lets think about this for a second. Man has gun. Gun has bullets. Man shoots bullets into other guy. Other guy died from bullet intrusion

You're right, I cant tell if he murdered him either, in fact, what IS murder anyway? Derp

A man of that size, charging full force into another human being could easily kill them, or at the very least severely injure them. Michael Brown has likely used this tactic successfully in the past. His dope damaged brain preventing him from using sufficient judgment to know that you don't do that to someone pointing a gun at you.

If the witnesses are to be believed, Brown never imagined that the officer would shoot at all. Brown taunted the officer saying that he wasn't going to shoot.

A man of that size, charging full force into another human being could easily kill them, or at the very least severely injure them. Michael Brown has likely used this tactic successfully in the past. His dope damaged brain preventing him from using sufficient judgment to know that you don't do that to someone pointing a gun at you.

If the witnesses are to be believed, Brown never imagined that the officer would shoot at all. Brown taunted the officer saying that he wasn't going to shoot.

Reason #8454152315 to shoot an unarmed person. If he charged them it could kill you. So shoot! I hope no one ever sees Ray Lewis in the street they might shoot an RPG at him

"Shoot to wound" is only on TV, if you pull your weapon you shoot to kill.

The white policeman should have taken his beating and then invited the black teen(who was on his way to college) to his house ...his house with the............pooooooooooooool.

I guy here in New Orleans was killed a while back... one punch to the head... bam.. DEAD.

Forum List

Back